Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
I think some altcoin can be as important as bitcoin someday and some altcoins also are not, one of the altcoin can be a bitcoin is the ethereum coin, surely it has a good potential value, also good in long term investment and is the second most volume coin next to bitcoin. Some coin can not be important as bitcoin since they have no potential and people yet dont believe to some coins in the market, it would just bring them no profit to invest.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
of course yes, for example ethereum, waves and eos
as we can see ethereum now is very important in crypto world
but, a lot of altcoins will be die too,,

Altcoin also important same like Bitcoin. But all the most importance goes to Bitcoin. We can't think any altcoin without bitcoin. Just imagine at the first time when bitcoin was created. You will find your answer.
Activity: 348
November 12, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
For me bitcoin and altcoins is needed to each other. Remember once the bitcoin decrease most of the altcoins decrease the value and if they don't have altcoin bitcoin will not pump like what happen in the last year. They need to each other both is important.

I find that bitcoin is more important than altcoin in your thinking, that bitcoin will reduce the price of the market causing the other altcoin to fall down causing the situation to get worse. Or do you have another idea? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
Altcoin is an inseparable thing. In the calculation then with their Altcoin then the price of Bitcoin has a value that is always changing. Without an altcoin, the price movement of Bitcoin will never be dynamic. Altcoin is an important component in the digital financial system and therefore Altcoin has a very big role. Without altcoin, Bitcoin will never be valuable !! Altcoin is very important for the growth and development of Bitcoin in the world market.
Activity: 546
November 12, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
I think that BTC will still remain the most basic cryptocurrency, because today BTC is integrating very actively into the heads of people and this, as you understand, is already very strong opportunities for the future of cryptocurrencies and the future of humanity.
Activity: 371
November 12, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
Alternative coins and bitcoins are important in the community.
They are supporting both sides to be stronger and acceptable all over the world.
The use of 2 will be emerging a global change in terms of currency.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
I think that eventually Bitcoin will still be the leader in the cryptocurrency market, but still there will be very strong competitors from altcoins. Something like Apple.

I do not think altcoin is growing up and I think it will take over bitcoin's position but that's just the time because now it's not strong enough to do that.
Activity: 493
November 12, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
I think both of them have important roles. Bitcoin is the first in cryptocurrency and becomes the main currency of cryptocurrency and becomes a leader. and altcoin is a coin that appears after bitcoin. with the altcoin we can have many choices of coins so we can invest in some coins not just bitcoin. and also some altcoins also have sophisticated technology that is better than bitcoin. and most ICO projects also use altcoin. so that bitcoin and altcoin are just as important.
Activity: 268
November 12, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

By 2020 there will be a lot of new projects that are able to becoem serious BTC competitors. Before this year, major changes seem pretty unlikely.
Activity: 210
November 12, 2018, 08:03:48 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

BTC is completely useless as the base for creation of new projects, so I am sure that more important tokens and coins exist already, they are just no so famous.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 12, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
You can not say who will be more important. Bitcoin is a payment tool that in my opinion will always go ahead. Altcoins just perform some functions that are not needed by Bitcoin
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 11, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
I think projects that are really beneficial can become promising and important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
I am sure that Altcoin, which will compete for Bitcoin, has not been created yet. Bitcoin will be a coin to which all present and future altcoins will be evaluated. Just like now all currencies are compared to the US dollar.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 11, 2018, 05:19:16 AM
Altcoins are important. The more projects appear on the blockchain, the better it is for the development of technology. But Bitcoin will remain the most popular cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 11, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

As of now, there are thousands of different altcoins circulating in the market and none of them has the capability to overtake Bitcoin. But that doesn't mean that in the future such a scenario will not arise.
Activity: 308
November 11, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
Altcoins also have a significant role in CryptoWorld. Behind each project is a significant idea and team. Most altcoins projects will die within 1-2 years. But some will stay and continue to work on their ideas and be able to compete with BTC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 11, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
For me bitcoin and altcoins is needed to each other. Remember once the bitcoin decrease most of the altcoins decrease the value and if they don't have altcoin bitcoin will not pump like what happen in the last year. They need to each other both is important.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 11, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

BTC is brand, but it does not mean that it is the best or important, it just means that it is popular and popularity is extremely unstable thing, so we need to care.
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
I imagine Altcoins have already a vital locally, With the advantages connected with Altcoins these days there are dealing concerning bitcoin along with dollars, In addition to with the advantages connected with Altcoins you will discover introductions connected with ICO in addition to tokens which might be at this point incredibly media hype having shareholders, speculators, professionals, In addition to bounty seekers most likely, Very well there are numerous Altcoins which might be definitely great this most able minded and will be an authentic player intended for bitcoin sometime soon.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
I do not think altcoin would be as important as bitcoin or bitcoin would be more important than altcoin. We should not compare that because both bitcoin and altcoin are part of the cryptocurrency market and they are all digital currency
Pages:
Jump to: