Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 22. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
Altcoin will also gain value during the bull season. Now we shouldn't expect much more.We have no choice but to wait.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
November 05, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
With so many scams project I doubt that altcoins will ever recover their lost value. At the next bull run for sure the good and strong alts that have a good team behind it will skyrocket in price but the others are just a joke for the crypto world.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 05, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
Not all altcoins but strong coins with the useful product and experienced team will survive of course and show a good growth.

You are right, maybe altcoins that have reached the marketcap for at least $500 million will be able to recover their value, of course devs. think that the opportunity to skyrocket is greater than altcoins who have small marketcaps.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
not only some altcoins, but you could say almost all the coins experienced a very drastic price decline, but in my opinion there is still a possibility that the market will experience a recovery, it's just that no one knows when the recovery will occur, due to uncertainty and current market instability this is happening this is what makes it difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
The whole crypto market is bleeding and so you should expect that these coins will drop in value. I think these all good coins and will definitely recover if the market trend reverses.
November 05, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
Not all altcoins but strong coins with the useful product and experienced team will survive of course and show a good growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
The emergence of new coins does not affect those that already exist. Prices are low because the market situation is generally bad, as bears control the market for a long time. Do not worry when the market recovers - prices of almost all coins will rise.
November 05, 2018, 06:34:41 AM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 2
November 05, 2018, 06:24:46 AM
Yes to hold is a good strategy to recover your losses but it is almost impossible for all altcoins to reach their all time high. Only potentially strong coins will gain from the next bull run.
Activity: 3
November 05, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
Altcoins are expected to recover once bitcoin touch around 12000dollars until then altcoins downtrend will continue altcoins holders should wait patiently for price growth
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:43:03 AM
Crypto market today is not in good shape.  Most altcoins price are dropping. But this just part of the cryptocurrency price cycle. Don't worry mate of the coins you hold because it will pump soon. Cryptocurrency cycle will dump and pump. Just believe in the altcoins you have hold that price will also recover if the cryptocurrency will recover too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
of course, a lot of them will hit new ATHs very soon but don't be fooled, a lot of projects are also going to fail completely
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
The current number of coins and tokens certainly makes competition very tight and difficult, although I believe that there are many coins that can recover their value but of course many coins die, keeping up with developments is the most important thing.
November 05, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
Hope, it will happen in less than a year. Suppose that such cool cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, NEO, DASH, Monero will manage to gain really much. As for the alts with the minimal market cap, I doubt that they will grow a lot.
November 05, 2018, 05:35:25 AM
This is the 10 billion question everyone has in their mind. Has the altcoins rise all been a bubble which has now popped? Yes and now, it has been a bubble but there will be more, and bigger ones. That seems to be the normal price behavior in cryptos. Prices go up in time, with occasional retracements of up to 90-99% of their value. Give or take.
copper member
Activity: 266
November 05, 2018, 05:28:55 AM
I think the least altcoins are able to ever recover their value.
Some will certainly succeed, but only a few.
But that is just my personal assessment.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
Activity: 12
November 05, 2018, 05:05:43 AM
Hey guys! There's a really great ICO I came across. The team is really great too - I met a few of them at some events. I heard they recently launched their pre-sale and there's a 5% bonus! Check them out >> www.nexxo.io
Activity: 22
November 05, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
The last bull run saw many altcoins going very high even though some of them did not have strong basics. But the next time bull run happens investors gonna be picky and will invest in potentially strong coins only.
Pages:
Jump to: