Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 24. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:30:20 AM
For me its really a yes that altcoins will recover. This whole experience in cryptocurrency is just a normal happening, this is all because of the demand and supply of cryptocurrency. If a lot of people will just hold and invest then the demand will definitely increase and in that case the prices of cryptocurrency will also increase. So lets just keep supporting digital currency.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
of course they will recover, now all is down and the market is red. but after that everything will go back up and the altcoin will recover and return to value.
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
The last bull run saw many altcoins going very high even though some of them did not have strong basics. But the next time bull run happens investors gonna be picky and will invest in potentially strong coins only.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Altcoins are probably waiting for bitcoin before altcoin will take off, tron cardano and others will increase when market take off those are big coin i am sure they will recover their former value probably above.

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
Base on my own personal opinions, am optimistic that altcoins price will recover though it will take se time. Not all of them will surely recover but solid project with credible team and strong usecase will surely recover and this is one of the reason why one needs to always invest in solid projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 04, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Altcoins recover their price when bitcoins start rising.
But not all altcoins will survive to this moment, nowadays is really stress test for altcoins.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
You are right, a lot of coins at the moment are pretty deep and it seems like they would never recover again. But on the other hand it is a great moment to buy now. And the bullish market will come, maybe not in this year, but it will.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
The altcoins with working products or at least the products in alfa level will sure recover their value again, but the altcoins that just promissed to create something, gathered money but never did something - no, they will disappear I hope! 
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 07:35:12 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Whatever happens in the future, only good performing coins will still come out at the end, so better choose what coins you gonna hold, some of them are just hiding their motives in order to steal money from the community, thats the best thing you can do as of now, sell those tokens or coins which you think there is no future in it, and hold only the best ones, do not matter about the price depreciation, it will recover in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 07:22:59 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
It is unlikely that the value of all the coins will be restored, most likely the new coins will be in great demand and the old ones will be forgotten.
Most pacifiers coins are at the stage of defeat and they do not need anyone. There are those about which 99% of people on this forum and have not heard about many projects which is not even on the coinmarketcap. Look into the distance and see your mistakes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 04, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
It is unlikely that the value of all the coins will be restored, most likely the new coins will be in great demand and the old ones will be forgotten.
Well, not all altcoins are existed, yes, those having great potential coins were not forgotten if it is fully developed by the dev but if those altcoins are not having any improvements at all, of course, it will be forgotten and become a shitcoin. Altcoins are recovered when Bitcoin will start pumpin' up in the market because some altcoins are swinging also in the price movement of Bitcoin. So, let's wait when it will happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
I do not see anything wrong with the fact that many altcoins have lost in price. Now the market is falling and this is normal. I am sure that when the market capitalization begins to grow, these coins will recover very quickly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
Activity: 417
November 04, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
Yes it does. It is only about the matter of time. There was a time when altcoins soared to their highest level-the good year is 2017. Following this so far, the cryptocurrencies are down to their lowest level due to fear that how authorities would respond to the new invention. But the market will again go up as authorities are becoming positive about it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
Everything will depend on the team that promoted this coin. If they are interested in restoring the price of these coins, then we will probably see the return of their values.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
Electronic money with state-of-the-art technology has given the community a lot of great features for better human life. We fully trust the potential of Altcoin. In the near future, Altcoin will recover and increase prices.
copper member
Activity: 362
November 04, 2018, 04:07:30 AM
Yeah, I think altcoins will completely recover initial value and will hit high point.
But it will occur only with some of altcoins, more trusted.

Yes, I believe there will be potential to recover it's value as market of bitcoin will explode again in current price. For me, it's just temporary that it has a hype but sooner or later it can expect higher fluctuation.
Activity: 554
November 04, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
Good altcoins are those that has real uses NOW. Not some usage in the distance future.

Typically Exchange tokens are stable (a bit undervalued now) because people use them when they buy/sell cryptos. And ETH too because it is the defacto token for smart contracts and ICOs.

We invite you to take a look at our LVX token, which will be used for the World 1st Brokerless Derivatives Exchange in Collaboration with Thomson Reuters, https://Level01.io

The derivatives market is worth $1.2 quadrillion according to Investopedia. Crypto market is very tiny compare to that. So you can imagine LVX value to traders and investors, https://level01.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/level01pitchdeck1-4b.pdf

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 04, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
Yeah, I think altcoins will completely recover initial value and will hit high point.
But it will occur only with some of altcoins, more trusted.
Activity: 686
November 04, 2018, 03:33:23 AM
yes surely. if you checked prices of alts in 2016 and check back in 2017 then you will see the difference. but in 2018 most of coins dumped hard. but surely we will see them in good price again. remember that huge things for BTC didnt arrived yet. so BTC can hit $50000 in coming years and then all alts will gain huge value
Pages:
Jump to: