Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 23. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 05, 2018, 05:04:22 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

This is not the issue of altcoin or new coin. This is the general market sentiment as this time. We are in the bears market, what do you expect. Price will continue to decline until everyone is discourage from crypto. But the good news is that bears will loss control one day and the bull will takeover again and altcoin will recover and even records new highs.
So dont be discourage, if you hold Altcoin, Hodl it tight and dont loss hope. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
Altcoins will recover, but i think the price will not reach to January price. Altcoins price will grow, but grow to its true value. Whales will not try to push altcoins price now because they wont let investors cash out easily.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
opportunities to recover may occur, but when it will happen there is no certainty. in fact, I think many who experienced the fall of crypto value up to this time has not been recovered. When want to wait can be so will meet the expected recovery and this certainly would be better than having to sell at a price that is still far from recovery.
I think only good coins will recover, this is a kind of selection for coins. really good coins will recover and vice versa. but the recovery of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin, I think it will be difficult for altcoin to recover if Bitcoin hasn't recovered.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
No one can predict what the market would be at any time. That is the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Everything is possible in crypto world. You just have to keep continue and be patience in your work. You are holding limited coin. I am holding more tokens from yours. I am holding PKT more than one years but not selling as its price is so low and i know i will hit its original price. In this way every token has its roadmap. When it fulfill its full roadmap sure it will hit. Best of luck.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
opportunities to recover may occur, but when it will happen there is no certainty. in fact, I think many who experienced the fall of crypto value up to this time has not been recovered. When want to wait can be so will meet the expected recovery and this certainly would be better than having to sell at a price that is still far from recovery.
Activity: 574
November 05, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
We will not know when crypto coins will recover because all coins are bleeding and have not recovered. My advice is that you must remain patient and keep your coins. We will decide in December because the price of the coin I think will recover. If the price of coins increases, of course, this is the price recovery that all investors have been waiting for.
November 05, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
Activity: 57
November 05, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

I'm thinking to go back to ADA. It will grow no worries
Activity: 789
November 05, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
That is an optimistic thought which I honestly support, but you need to understand that all coins won't survive in this volatile market for long. Only the popular ones like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash etc will survive while the rest will most likely end up as bags and perish just like that which is why I always recommend buying and HODLING the popular coins for the long term. This strategy is clearly a lot safer.
I think that many coins will not really survive but the one one pump they wait.I think surviving those coins that have a large capitalization in dollars and that are located in the top of coinmarketcap.
November 05, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
That is an optimistic thought which I honestly support, but you need to understand that all coins won't survive in this volatile market for long. Only the popular ones like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Dash etc will survive while the rest will most likely end up as bags and perish just like that which is why I always recommend buying and HODLING the popular coins for the long term. This strategy is clearly a lot safer.
November 05, 2018, 04:11:52 AM
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
November 05, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
November 05, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
Some of these newly launched coins don’t end up successful at last, so stick to the old ones and I’m very sure that one day the price will get to rise again no matter how low it has dropped. If you want to go for the newly launched coins, invest a little money.
November 05, 2018, 03:42:58 AM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
Of course strong coins and strong projects will not only recover but will give a good amount of return to its investors.As we can see there almost 2000 different crypto in the market and most of them are going to be obsolete very soon.So its necessary for us only to invest in some strong and good projects.The market has been stagnant and almost red for many strong coins for past few months only few altcoins are being pumped and dumped.But once the bearish trend starts ending the good and promising coins will rise giving some enormous profits.Many people including have been holding coins for many months and that's true because we believe in those projects.And eventually patience will only help us gain something.Hodl Hodl that's the key.Good day all.
November 05, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
The whole crypto market is bleeding and so you should expect that these coins will drop in value. I think these all good coins and will definitely recover if the market trend reverses.
November 05, 2018, 03:35:51 AM
The last bull run saw many altcoins going very high even though some of them did not have strong basics. But the next time bull run happens investors gonna be picky and will invest in potentially strong coins only.
Pages:
Jump to: