Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 60. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
This banks actually needs to adapt to modern advancements happening in the world,  but I don't think they will offer bitcoin deposits from now - and this is true for developing, third,  and fourth world countries. It is hard for them to adapt these kinds of advancements and they priorities more in implementing their existing rules. In the developed countries,  I think it is possible for them like in Japan.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
It depends of how useful it is in the future. Of course it is possible if bitcoin exceeds the expectation of all. Banks also can be flexible when it come to financial matters.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
i believe that will hapen in the nearest feature
Activity: 126
I think that is a future that we have not identified if the bank provides bitcoin for us to save it is a great thing we are looking forward to that day will quickly come out but it seems hard to That's the problem with the bank and us
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I don't have any acquaintance with it could happen. Banks is the most adversaries of cryptocurrencies. Digital currency can demolish the managing a banking framework. Presently individuals have a decision which will spare their cash on the keep money with little advantages or the digital currency have a considerable measure of advantages. If they are not going to offer bitcoin deposits, they will, at last, accomplish a remark administration identified with bitcoins and this ideal way I believe that banks will do to abstain from losing their customer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
it seems like I've seen some banks that have ever offered and help to deposit bitcoin. you should not be too long keep the assets you have in freebitco.in because it is very horrible and has a very high risk.
Activity: 2
Every country have their different policy against bitcoin but one thing for sure that my government are against with my bitcoin so it won't happen.
For me, when bank accept bitcoin it means that bitcoin consider as a fiat although bitcoin is an asset not fiat
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it seems that some banks in some countries in the world are already offering some people and some of their customers to help buy and sell bitcoin, you can see it from some ico that many have background from the bank.
Activity: 98
There is a great possibility that Bitcoin will be used as an investment product. Like stock futures, banks will accept Bitcoin as a risky investment wealth management product and accept bitcoin storage. Of course, they will also accept transactions between users of Bitcoin and the fees may be reduced. This may also be a good news for Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
There might be very less chances of this that the banks of any state will offer to deposit in the bitcoin because due to this their margen will be reduced to almost negligible and banks will have to face the major losses throughout the globe.
Activity: 111
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

Yes, that's right. I don't think Bank will never receive deposits cryptocurrency because they will get the end when they do it. I think cryptocurrency want to end the banking system why banks hugged him? cryptocurrency is decentralization and banks centralized against each other. so I think it's hard case.
Activity: 112
This is possible.  but in my own opinion other monetary currency will not allow bitcoin to be deposited in the bank
The power of cryptocurrencies is causing more and more major players to take notice.  This is why cryptocurrency education is important as the landscape is always changing..
Activity: 83
Our transaction will be free from being tracked by these third party entities and provide privacy in our every transaction.Bitcoin users will use banks if ever they will offer bitcoin deposits and doesn't disregards its purpose by becoming centralized.The banks must do application or developing works and make digital wallets for them to gain even people investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 21
Heard something about that bank are banning crypto account off companies in Europe. Stil dont know where is the true. Buit hope this wont be.
Activity: 364

No i don’t think so. By now, i am sure that banks are aware that bitcoin was created to eliminate banks. For the people to have fully control on their own assets to be carried anywhere we want to be. So why would people preffered to deposit it on bank just like we deposited our money before bitcoin was existed? And besides there are some counties that already got atm for bitcoin. As of the moment, my country only got one in the main city but in time it will be visible to other cities also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I do not know very well the bank has offered deposits in bitcoin or not because my country has not implemented the same thing. if it does happen the bank offers deposits in cryptocurrency may be the opportunity of other companies to apply things to make transactions using bitcoin then explode the investors who invested the money. Every business needs to adapt to these changes and challenges. I'm sure the bank has found a way to join. They will definitely get a profit from it, It's just a matter of time until they receive a deposit and withdrawal of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
 I don't think banks can accept Bitcoin deposit. Because banks and other governmental organizations are trying to ban bitcoin thinking of losing the power to control. Since it is a decentralized cryptocurrency and no one has a central hold of its power, the two can't make an agreement.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will Banks Do That?

Well I guess, for me, Yes it will. But not for now. Not tomorrw, not next week but for the next few years. Bitcoin do help people make money. But the problem is that some banks don't cooperate bitcoin. Soon I guess banks will offer bitcoin deposits.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
no I have never heard of banks offering cryptocurrency deposits in almost all banks and I see a lot of sites offering doposito cryptocurrency but that's just a scam site because even now the government does not allow its citizens to use the cryptocurrency currency in their country and the same bank does not accept cryptocurrency to become their national currency
Activity: 266
For now the bank has not dared to connect with bitcoin, let alone offer deposit. But if many governments are already convinced and accept bitcoin then the bank will definitely try to do and offer to its customers bitcoin deposits
but, it could be possible for small banks to accept bitcoin but not in deposits but it could be in exchange to fiat money. This banks are also doing some innovation on how to get along with the new trends of nowadays technology. So if bitcoin for them will be a good one to get involve with then creating a means for the crypto or bitcoin lovers for them to benefit also is an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: