Pages:
Author

Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits? - page 58. (Read 6362 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
with this situation that the many people and govertnment that doens like bitcoin and they want to banned bitcoin i think banks cannot offers about bitcoin deposit fot their programs, but maybe this is will happen if someday bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is accepted in all country ang governtment
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
this will be very great and multitasking becausebanks do not go in the same spirit with crypto and that will be very hard to do, banks see crypto as a running and banks are legal entity, they knew if crypto is accepted there will be problem with their operations
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Dont wait for bitcoin and cryptocurrency deposits from banks. I think it will not happen in near future. The banks are afraid of cryptocurrencies, because they are totally against their spirit. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so which means no one can controll them and thats why bank dont like it. The banks need to controll your money or they will lose their power.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
This is not possible, bitcoin is not meant to operate that way. When bank is involve it will need the involvement of a third party for transaction to be done with your bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be deposited in banks because blockchain technology is a bank on it own.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
They already receiving a deposit with the use of coins.ph in our country we can deposit bitcoin to some banks but they will be converted to philippine money direct.
Activity: 154
Some think that Banks will take the chance and offer Bitcoin deposits and withdrawal too. But It will only happen if Bitcoin will show stability. I believe that Banks will not take any risks if they knew that Bitcoin is not stable. sooner or later, the World will legalize Bitcoin. So the Banks will probably take this opportunity.
Activity: 71
that is possible because banks need to enhance their business for sure in the near future they will offer bitcoin deposits. so how to compute the interest rate if ever banks  will open an account fo bitcoin holder.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Information about the money on the account is nothing more than a record that the bank owes you, you no longer have control over them. It is more difficult to carry out such manipulations with cash, but even without touching them in your pocket, banks can reduce their purchasing power by issuing new money. In fact - diluting your share of ownership
Activity: 51
Before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits and as long as bitcoin is not authorized in all countries in the world, I think banks never offer bitcoin despoit in their service, because if this happens I think bank is not kingdom regulations  Wink
Activity: 81
I do not think the bank will dare to do it. They must be afraid of all the risks in bitcoin, especially bitcoin is very difficult to predict, bitcoin can change quickly with the price without prior notice.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Depends. If they will discern that they might be losing to the new innovative thing which is the growth of cryptocurrency then they might be. They should adjust or else they will die trying.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
We need to wait until bitcoin is heralded in all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits. Or they will start doing that when more and more people start using it.
That is the future of bitcoin, a time will come when banks will definantly offer bitcoin deposit, it is actually depending on the number of bitcoin users, if the bitcoin users are increasing from time to time i am sure that it compel their governments and banks to start accepting bitcoin for deposits in banks. But i think that it will take some time because still most of the people do not know about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
We need to wait until bitcoin is heralded in all countries before we see banks offering bitcoin deposits. Or they will start doing that when more and more people start using it.
Yes the definite things that was favourable at the moment is to wait whether banks will come to a point to offer bitcoin as a deposit or not since at the moment it is also not clearly uf bitcoin or even Cryptocurrency will become legally accepted in the banks or even in the society, it is still in a due process of acceptance.
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
Yesterday I heard from the news that some of Russian banks already suggest or prepare to suggest their clients an option of holdings or investments in cryptocurrency. It is just a matter of time. A lot of other countries that strongly support crypto-assets deal with such deposits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
We are not even exactly sure if bitcoin will actually be utilized as a regular currency worldwide being a forerunner and most legit coin in the field but pretty sure that banks will have to adapt to cryptocurrency some time in the future - everything is being digitalized and digitalized money is not such a remote thought. Banks are really quite important on both governments and society so why not?
Activity: 39
I think bitcoin will have to become much more mainstream for banks to accept it as collateral for loans and to give interest for it. I'm sure Japan has something like this. We are just a bit behind due to the fear banks have of being displaced.
Activity: 107
I think that some banks are already looking into this technology and it's potential but you know anything bank they will always take profits first and leave you with peanut that's what always irked me about banks getting into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

Im really glad if this will happen because our cryptocurrency investment becomes more safer and aside from storing to wallets we can now deposit it to banks.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
I have never seen a bank offer a deposit with bitcoin if it is you who is sure it is just a fraud because until now the government still forbid bitcoin or currency cryptocurrency so if you bank that offer deposits with bitcoin we should be more careful
Pages:
Jump to: