Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 124. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Obsolete no! However, there prolly will be better cryptos than btc.

And also more people know about BTC than other cryptos.
Bitcoin may be replaced by any other crpto currency in future.But in today's condition,no such crypto coin is found to have such potential.Ethereum which was first expected would be a big competitor has failed to replace bitcoin.Monero and zcash which provided full anonymity have also failed to replace bitcoin.So,bitcoin remains the king of crypto currencies.
Yes there is no any crytocurrency can replaced bitcoin because bitcoin is strong now at the market with many big investor's and also most of the people now are using bitcoin as payment method
Remember that nothing last forever!. With our ever fast growing and developing technology, we can never tell that bitcoin can't be replaced. Remember Nokia cellphones before? 15 yrs ago they hit the market but today it is replaced by Samsung and I-phone. Remember before how Yahoo messenger beecame so popular? Today, there are many other messengers that were used by many like Skype, etc.But of course I'm not seeing this to happen within 5 yrs. Maybe in 20 years time... We must be prepared anyway..
Activity: 191
I strongly believe bitcoin will be replaced by Ripple (XRP). Bitcoin is purely based on speculation...XRP has real products and backing. They're going to kill Swift.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
When bitcoin goes to the limit it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. I'm think so  Cheesy
Well, bitcoin supply goes to limit at 2140 so you mean at this time btc will be replaced... I don't think so!
By this time bitcoin cannot be replaced because it is the most popular and most used cryptocurrencies. What you are saying is maybe in the future there will be other cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin but for now I don't think so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When bitcoin goes to the limit it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. I'm think so  Cheesy
Well, bitcoin supply goes to limit at 2140 so you mean at this time btc will be replaced... I don't think so!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Bitcoin may be replaced by any other crpto currency in future.But in today's condition,no such crypto coin is found to have such potential.Ethereum which was first expected would be a big competitor has failed to replace bitcoin.Monero and zcash which provided full anonymity have also failed to replace bitcoin.So,bitcoin remains the king of crypto currencies.
Yes there is no any crytocurrency can replaced bitcoin because bitcoin is strong now at the market with many big investor's and also most of the people now are using bitcoin as payment method
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
It can happen if some other currency would have more interesting characteristics than bitcoin, but the chances are low because it doesn't seem that it will going to happen in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I think - no it's impossible
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
I doubt it. While it's possible to chase its success, Bitcoin build an unbreakable foundation. More and more people start to talk about it. The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) also relies on BTC to circulate its good mission around the world. The ICO start-ups make use of bitcoin in an aim to improve the quality of business services that are useful to us. For example is Everex. Everex is a start-up goo.gl/E2NDF2 that aims to build a quicker remittance service internationally. The use of cryptocurrency makes their transaction a lot unique compared to other popular services we know of.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Agree , Bitcoins is more popular than other and it was already a widely use so the diffefence is to big from other cryptocurrencies .Even the new trending altcoins now they called BCC that they think will be more than the worth of bitcoins is too far different .Bitcoins can't be replaced it is the origin of all crypto's.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Code:
Bitcoin doesn't replace another cryptocurrency. Last August 1 bitcoin has a news that it would be splitting and there's a lot of people panic selling because another currency will be added. The BCC is another type of currency which is different from BTC. People confused by this news. Bitcoin will not replaced because it is the amongst other cryptocurrency.
The FUD created before august 1 was one of the reason to see the price up now again, also altcoins are up now so we can completely say
that after a big dump there is a big pump to come. Lucky are those who were able to buy bitcoin at its dip.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Here are the facts, bro. As compared to all the other cryptos, BTC is the oldest. BTC is the most precious. The rest are younger ones but many of these coins are already obsolete in a way. In fact, some are dying and some have already died.

I cannot see an instance that one of these new coins will be able to render BTC obsolete. It would be better if they try to compete with themselves.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Of course that is possible, even though bitcoin introduced blockchain technology, there are heaps of icos being made and some of them definitely have the potential to become really big.
Modern technology is getting more advanced by the second and it won't be long until what was considered revolutionary in 2010, is not considered obsolete now.
Maybe bitcoin will be like Yahoo in the future and other companies will take over, but now it is the golden age of bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
Bitcoin doesn't replace another cryptocurrency. Last August 1 bitcoin has a news that it would be splitting and there's a lot of people panic selling because another currency will be added. The BCC is another type of currency which is different from BTC. People confused by this news. Bitcoin will not replaced because it is the amongst other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Maybe, there are some can make modern crypto currency than bitcoin but they will never replaced bitcoin due to the longness in the industry in crypto currency of bitcoin. I believe that the more it takes long time the more it getting stronger.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
I don't think that Bitcoin will be replaced by some other crypto-Currency at least I am not going to adopt any other crypto currency. I am happy with Bitcoins and I don't want any other digital currency to interfere with Bitcoins value.
This is called the influence of the user, when the user does not want to move or switch from bitcoin to another cryptocurrency, so long as this continues to happen where users continue to believe and trust to continue using bitcoin. Then bitcoin will continue to survive from all sorts of competitors
as bitcoin users i support bitcoin still exist and become number 1 than other cryptocurrencies, but nowadays many user of bitcoin aren't an influence users a part of them get start put interest or even an investment to other cryptocurrencies.

they put part of investment in ethereum, waves, and other popular cryptocurrencies which have big volume on exchanger. although i believe they will not  leave bitcoin while 'playing' with other cryptocurrencies so it is one of reason bitcoin keep stay on top.
Activity: 145
There have already been attempts made to directly replace Bitcoin. None of them have succeeded (yet?), and I doubt it will be easy to do because, well, Bitcoin has the most recognizable name for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Bitcoin will not be replaced by another coin. As we know that bitcoin becomes a popular coin today. The largest community of cryptocoin is bitcoin. Probably because the coin is very profitable and this coin has become a means of payment at various online stores and other companies. That's what makes bitcoin will not be replaced by another
Jump to: