Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Maybe not replaced by any cryptocurrency the bitcoin because it is mainly used to buy our altcoins . And it is also the most main cryptocurrency so hard to be replaced by others . The bitcoin will be used to invest more and can be converted into cash.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I don’t believe bitcoin can be replaced by another altcoin. because bitcoin is improving along with others altcoins, soo its almost impossible a replace happen for now.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin has been around for quite some time now, so many people now study or have long earned on the Crypto currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It's difficult to predict i think.Actually i think it's quit impossible for now. But their is a chance to replaced bitcoin by another crypto currency.If this happen within next 2-3 years then nothing will be wonder at all.
Activity: 95
I think If there is an altcoin that can replace bitcoin then that would be a big boom in the world, because bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency centered on people and it is gaining popularity and awareness at a fast pace, No coin can replace bitcoin, I think bitcoin will remain the first and altcoin will be second.
Activity: 210
I don't think that will happen, low possibility. If Bitcoin falls, other cryptocurrencies will fall aswell because Bitcoin is standing as the leading and as a standard for cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin falls there's going to be a mark for people that other cryptocurrency will fall like Bitcoin. Leading to this there will be no more investors in cryptocurrencies leading the crypto will die which is very impossible to happen right now.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
In the future I do not know. But for now, I certainly can not have an altcoin that can replace bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it may happen, but in my opinion it takes a very long time to replace bitcoin, and the likelihood is very small. if people will continue to believe in bitcoin then it is impossible to happen even in the world of crypto all possibilities still exist.
Activity: 126
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
If there is altcoin can replace the bitcoin. I hope it will be XVG  Grin Grin
Activity: 308
After the genesis of Bitcoin in 2009, several currencies have popped up with different concept, much better technology, speed and privacy. But these hundred of currencies have just managed to lower btc dominance from 100% to 83%.
Each year some currency becomes famous, people say they that it will be next Bitcoin. Still Bitcoin dominance isn't affected.

Take example of Ethereum, much better than Bitcoin technology. But still it's very small in front of Bitcoin.

There are high chances that Bitcoin gets replacement, if some continued attacks start on Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
I think that is impossible. bitcoin took 9 years to build itself and its value. The altcoin will never be able to replace the bitcoin
Activity: 112
if Bitcoin is replaced. The first thing I thought of would be ETH. Only ETH can replace Bitcoin

I also think like you . Currently ETH is ranked second and it can replace bitcoin at any time
Activity: 322
If there is an altcoin that can replace bitcoin then that would be a big boom in the world
Activity: 95
No one can predict what. It is possible that bitcoin will be replaced by an altcoin or a new electronic form and more valuable than bitcoin
Activity: 79
if Bitcoin is replaced. The first thing I thought of would be ETH. Only ETH can replace Bitcoin
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I think it will happen at any time. Bitcoin is too old and it is possible that a new altcoin may replace the bitcoin site
Activity: 168
For now, I think it is hard for it to be replaced. It is the top of mind cryptocurrency to the people and it is gaining popularity and awareness at a rapid rate. I think it will still continue especially now that more people like to invest in BTC.
Activity: 121
Nothing is impossible a world full of technology like the one we live in, but the main issue has to do with time. As par the current developments, i dont see any other cryptocurrency actually replacing bitcoin. May be that coin has to be extraordinary before we can begin to consider it.
Activity: 182
There's also a possibility that bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency like ethereum. Ethereum has the second to the highest value in the crypto world and most of the ICOs tokens are only compatible with ethereum. As of now, it is really difficult to say if bitcoin's end is near. We also have to consider that bitcoin has many supporters than any other crypto currency.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
I think this is quite a diplomatic question what you are asking because I think if bitcoin is able to keep up with the transaction times and transactions costs then obviously it is going to survive. But if it is unable to meet up with its scaling issues then obviously people will begin to move towards other alternatives which are either cheaper or faster.  But if you say in terms on investment then obviously other crypto currencies are surely going to take it over as they provide a better scope for increase than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: