Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 20. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
It will not happen in the nearest future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
BTC will be excavated in the future, so what should BTC miners do!

There will be an alternative day for everything, and BTC may encounter this problem!

I think there might be a new encrypted digital currency to replace BTC!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I agree with your opinion. I think in the future there will be another type of crypto replace bitcoin. Currently there are many types of crypto, bitcoin’s market is being shared.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I am certain of it and therr will br no other currency if bitcoin wont invented.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
If you asked for possibilities ofcourse it is possible but if you asked when? This nobody knows.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I don't think so, speaking near future. But what can happen in 10 - 20 years nobody can predict. The world is changing. Now bitcoin is the number one in the crypto world. But if another currency become more popular someday, bitcoin will be used everywhere.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
Yes it could nothing is impossible but bitcoin won't let other cryptocurrencies be on top and replace by other crypto.
Activity: 266
Right now or during a short bitcoin can ne'er be supplanted by another cryptographical money or the altcoins, in lightweight of the very fact that bitcoin is that the one that has mature high likewise the long living propelled cash. consistent with the means it has been created, its been expected that it. therefore in my read, when this new coin with same capability of bitcoin could keep company with another name.
Activity: 420
Maybe ethereum can replace our bitcoin because ETH has a potential to surpass it and it's a good coin that has many features of using it. ETH is a promising coin

I also believe that bitcoin can replace by Ethereum, ethereum is a good coin and has a great potential because it is now also popular like bitcoin.  It becomes more stable than other coin.
Activity: 182
We all knew that bitcoin is the base of all other crypto currencies that are on the market right now. It is the father of every altcoin as it is the first one and it is the most popular.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I think it is quite possible, now a lot of scams in the cryptocurrency market, but there are coins that have good potency and have a good chance to replace bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Its likely this will happen because much tokens  are been created daily with new features and new technology /use case and am sure most of them will have the capacity  to overthrown bitcoin though Bitcoin may still remain the strongest because its the pioneer of blockchain but in the future anything could happen.

Probably. There's no telling whenever a better cryptocurrency would replace Bitcoin or not. Of course, nowadays there are various altcoins which have greater features than Bitcoin, but none have managed to surpass it yet. One thing for sure, is that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency which has brought the blockchain to the mainstream world. For another cryptocurrency to be able to completely replace Bitcoin, it would need to have an alternative technology that's proven to be better than the blockchain.

When that time comes, then Bitcoin would be replaced for sure. However, it seems nearly impossible now given that Bitcoin is increasing in development and popularity at a fast pace. In the future, Bitcoin might remain as the king of cryptocurrencies but with improved technologies that will allow it to scale without limitations in a decentralized manner. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Maybe ethereum can replace our bitcoin because ETH has a potential to surpass it and it's a good coin that has many features of using it. ETH is a promising coin
Activity: 244
Yes, we cannot assure that bitcoin will always be on top. That is the flow of nature, nothing is permanent in this world except for change. For my opinion, it might happen but as to look where bitcoin is right now, it will take more time before it happen. Still in the long run, bitcoin will be the king of all crypto-currencies. It will go stronger, the value will get higher.
Activity: 196
For another cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin, that might not happen or might not happen somewhere soon. Most people who have a little knowledge about cryptos just know only bitcoin and nothing else.
Activity: 229
Its likely this will happen because much tokens  are been created daily with new features and new technology /use case and am sure most of them will have the capacity  to overthrown bitcoin though Bitcoin may still remain the strongest because its the pioneer of blockchain but in the future anything could happen.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Sooner or later it will happen. it is impossible to predict exactly which currency the bitcoin will replace. Maybe it will be an ethereum, or maybe some bitcoin with a supplement.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I do not believe if bitcoin will be replaced with another krypto even though that possibility can happen. Currently bitcoin prices are down but I see many people are interested in having bitcoin, for that I still believe that bitcoin can never be replaced with other crypto Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Yes, we cannot assure that bitcoin will always be on top. That is the flow of nature, nothing is permanent in this world except for change. For my opinion, it might happen but as to look where bitcoin is right now, it will take more time before it happen. Still in the long run, bitcoin will be the king of all crypto-currencies. It will go stronger, the value will get higher.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
For me bitcoin can not be replaced in every way, every crypto currency is unique and does not compare each other and we all know bitcoin is the same mother and other crypto like child. It might happen if bitcoin has something bad going on. I can not give an example. So over time bitcoin will remain a bitcoin and other crypto currencies will become crypto currency. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: