Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 31. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
i think it won't happen, as you can see in the trading market, until now another cryptocurrency still in the very buttom price, seems difficult to replace the bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I dont think so. Given that bitcoin is the first crpyptocurrency ever in the world, it would not be replaced by other crypto. Other cryptocurrencies are depending on the technology that was created or attached on bitcoin. Aside from that bitcoin has an history already that made it success nowadays while other cryptos had still a long way to go.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
I think the way the crypto market is at the moment is more like a democracy, the crypto coin we get to like the most as the possibility of getting overall support is getting pumped which might put it in a position to surpass bitcoin in terms of market capitalization...but bitcoin becoming obsolete is not happening it will remain another cryptocoin to use as a store of value or stock.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Of course
all the traditional ones will be replaced with the modern ones
the development of the times will require different facilities and technologies as needed
Bitcoin is very popular right now, but we can not guarantee its popularity for the next 10 years
there could be a digital currency that is more friendly
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Bitcoin has done a very great job over the past few years and having it replaced will surely make a great inpact on our lives. Althogh this thing may possibly lh happen, I will still keep on supporting bitcoin and believe that it will still keep on rising and dominating other currency. If we would keep on supporting it, the threat would be lessen and it will surely make it there more.
Activity: 39
I think cryptocurrency has long way of improvement and no one knows what kind of changes new technologies will bring and if bitcoin fits into it..but this changes ought to be fundamentally to replace bitcoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Would it be Millennials are for into Bitcoin rather than the modernists, per say, that are into the newer currencies and differing chains?  
Activity: 156
For so many years bitcoin still the best of cryptocurrency it is proven and tested that bitcoin is always at the top of all. No one can replace bitcoin im very sure of it! Despite of many negative issues and fake news bitcoin still dominates the crytocurrency! That's the reason that no one can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I do not think it's because we look at it even if the bitcoin value drops we are looking at the increase it does not transfer to another cryptocurrency and when the bitcoin value drops it is not replaced by another crypto currency so it is impossible to replace the bitcoin of another cryptocurrency in the future.Bitcoin has many users and many people trust to bitcoin.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
I believe that some coins today has the potential for growth like bitcoin, and I think a healthy industry requires not just one sitting at the top, there should be balance between of power between coins and if some coins can reach bitcoin, the better the crypto industry will do. Only time will tell what can happen in the future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has the highest value in crypto world..It reaches the peak where no cryptocurrency can never reach..But prediction saying that Ethereum can reach near bitcoin but can't touch bitcoin...So no one can't replace bitcoin...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Anything can happen here, bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency no matter what happens. Time will come wherein bitcoin's value would go lower than other currencies which will cause its extinction or fall down but I don't think that thing is so close from happening already since bitcoin is still dominating today and will surely dominate more in the future.
Activity: 615
Impossible to happen because bitcoin already established solid foundation in cryptoworld, and as of this moment bitcoins continuously moving up and gaining massive trust to investors. Bitcoin still dominates..
Activity: 287

I think that's impossible. Because bitcoin has become the mother of all kinds of crypto coins that exist today. If bitcoin has to be replaced then cryptocurrency may start from scratch again. So I think that's impossible. If bitcoin does not exist, other coins will also disappear.
Activity: 336
Well I think there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that can one day replace bitcoin but Ethereum is not one of them. The simple reason being Ethereum has unlimited supply and the fact that ethereum was never meant to become a currency like Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Perhaps in the future place bitcoin will take another crypto, but its name will still be bitcoin !!!
Activity: 307
Bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency because of its great qualities. In fact, Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so I think it will not be easily destroy by other crypto. We can also observe that the value of bitcoin increases everytime which only proves that it is still strong and competitive. And as days pass by, it becomes more popular to people which will result into larger bitcoin users.
Activity: 26
I dont assume it may ever appear in destiny that bitcoin being replaced by any other crypto-foreign money.As of now we see every other crypto-foreign money has no match with the bitcoin till now.Ethereum promised alot within the start and searching like an awesome compatitor of bitcoin but it's miles now too a ways far from bitcoin so i assume bitcoin will rule the crypto-currency global.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
No

there are like 100+ developers working with bitcoin not even being paid
Activity: 616

That might happen, bitcoin is replaced with other crypto coins, but not for now. Bitcoin is the strongest and most popular coin among other crypto coins, and it will make bitcoin the top choice.
In my opinion, I don't think that will happen, Bitcoin is the original Crypto and the most popular, they will only replace Bitcoin when people who are supporting Bitcoin will transfer their funds to something new, however with the current situation, it seems like there is no chance that an Altcoins can beat Bitcoins. I'm trust in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: