Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I don't think so it will happen. Bitcoin now in becoming popular in the Philippines and Vietnam. Eventhough bitcoin is crypto it will not replace by another crypto currency. Anyway this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
For me every altcoin is paired with bitcoin. They can be traded against bitcoin like all shares paired with the US. Bitcoin will never die. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
yes i believe this that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency but not this time, maybe in the future, people always invent new and innovative things, who knows. it will all depend on the features of the new crypto currency, it should be overall better than bitcoin to be able for it to replace bitcoin.

No one knows what will happen in the future. As such, there could either exist the possibility of another cryptocurrency replacing Bitcoin, or else Bitcoin will remain as king of crypto for years to come. However, as technology moves fast, Bitcoin would need to stay on track by implementing proper scalability solutions which are key to its usage in the mainstream world. Because if Bitcoin takes longer to implement such solutions, then for sure another cryptocurrency will take its place as the leader of cryptocurrencies.

Hopefully, that won't be the case as Bitcoin's development and demand increases over time. As such, Bitcoin might remain as the number one cryptocurrency in existence for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 101
Replaced Bitcoin, I think there is no possibility to replace Bitcoin.  Though the price of other cryptocurrency are increase day by day. Replaced Bitcoin By other cryptocurrency is impossible for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Maybe in the future Bitcoin will be replaced by another coin it would be more likely Ripple or ETH. Other entrepreneurs are now entering the crypto-market and they'll start with the main coin and the most trusted coin which is Bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be just replaced in terms of value or price, but the "LEGITIMACY"? Nope, other crypto-coins can't replaced it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
There will be very good alternatives to Bitcoin, but no crypto currency will be able to replace Bitcoin. It is unique and is the first cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
No it will not be replaced, there are no other coins which have enough strength.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
There are high chances of bitcoin being replaced by other currencies as lot of other tokens are coming with better technology and usage and acceptability which can definitely replace Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Hello,

Bitcoin is like father of all altcoins and it is very tough to replace it but not impossible.

Everything is possible. There are many good projects coming this year on blockchain.

I will invest in Cardstack project in March , because i found it interesting.

Don't consider it investment suggestion , do your own research before you invest anywhere.
Activity: 67
Everything is possible..It could happen that other coins will overtake bitcoin..technology moves ahead daily which results in new and better ways to handle things..there are always new ideas..it can happen bitcoin will be overtaken by other coins...
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
If recently there have been doubts in many people about the prospects for bitcoin, now, when a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 is released, these doubts should disappear because bitcoin loses its shortcomings and again will have good demand. Therefore, no new crypto currency will be replaced in the near future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
For me in my opinion bitcoin will not replace by the another currency because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and many people are still believe on this currency that's why many investor now and many of them are still carzy.somehow if there are not believe in bitcoin there's a chance to replace by the another currency but it its not just easy because many people now is choosing this currency, you can get on this a good profit's.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
Bitcoin is a most popular coin in cryptoworld, is a pioneer in this technology. The real bitcoin is always going to have more trust as compare to other coins. This trust will always keep building more and more investors and crypto enthusiast in the favour of bitcoin. For almost 10 years this cryptocurrency continues not only to improve constantly, but also to beat new records for its value. I dont think so that another one will have the power bitcoin exist.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
The likelihood of replacing bitcoin in the near future with another crypto currency decreased significantly after a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 with full support for SegWit was released on February 26, which should completely eliminate the existing shortcomings of bitcoin. After that, bitcoin should return the trust that has shaken to him and rapidly increase in price. In recent days, the number of transactions with Bitcoin has started to increase noticeably, so that soon the market will recover and the crypto currency will begin to rise.

u seriously think bitcoin is still main contender fighting globally for attention?

ohm no bitcoin is now one of 1500 token, i expect its price to collapse in the after prices time
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
The likelihood of replacing bitcoin in the near future with another crypto currency decreased significantly after a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 with full support for SegWit was released on February 26, which should completely eliminate the existing shortcomings of bitcoin. After that, bitcoin should return the trust that has shaken to him and rapidly increase in price. In recent days, the number of transactions with Bitcoin has started to increase noticeably, so that soon the market will recover and the crypto currency will begin to rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Its likely this will happen because much tokens  are been created daily with new features and new technology /use case and am sure most of them will have the capacity  to overthrown bitcoin though Bitcoin may still remain the strongest because its the pioneer of blockchain but in the future anything could happen....
Activity: 83
I think BTC will be there but the whole market place will become a lot more diversified. There are coins out there like LTC that are trying their hardest to over come BTC with new innovations ongoing all the time. BTC will always be there but its dominance will fall. But that will happen after mass adoption.   
Activity: 238
I think it possible but it is not possible to replace by another concurrency in 5 year...because Bitcoin is popular currency than other and people are crazy about it ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
yes i believe this that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency but not this time, maybe in the future, people always invent new and innovative things, who knows. it will all depend on the features of the new crypto currency, it should be overall better than bitcoin to be able for it to replace bitcoin.

Supplanting/replacing BTC will be a hard activity and I don't think there is a coin that can do it. Since BTC has the most measure of help and individuals utilizing it than some other coin out there. BTC has been its first kind and has been the longest crypto there is for the time being.
Activity: 132
Yes, according to me bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency because these days bitcoin takes a lot of time to get confirmations and the new coins which are getting introduced in market are way more faster then bitcoin and easily gets confirmed within no time.
Pages:
Jump to: