Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 34. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think its possible for another cryptocurrency when that currency will be able to develop their community more stronger than bitcoin.otherwise its quite difficult to take the throne of Bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
 i think that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency past 2023. Or it time when it will global world. Due to modern big holders we dont know who  - for example they can be drugs growers. The global goverment will do bitcoin price to zero and will do new digital gold without control darknet-richers.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Many states hold and are afraid of the crypto currency. For the same reason: they can not control it. This is income from which citizens do not pay taxes. This is the worst thing for the state.
If we close from everything new, this will negatively affect the growth and development of the state. We would never fly into space, never would have invented electricity.
Yes, the king in this market is electricity and electricians. Without them, there would be nothing. We would not have communicated with you in different time zones and from different content.
Activity: 322
Many states hold and are afraid of the crypto currency. For the same reason: they can not control it. This is income from which citizens do not pay taxes. This is the worst thing for the state.
If we close from everything new, this will negatively affect the growth and development of the state. We would never fly into space, never would have invented electricity.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Indeed
The market of crypto-currency is basically not a stable thing. States are beginning to pursue a policy against it. This will be negative for all participants.
Not many states are pursuing a policy against the cryptocurrency. There are only 5 of them seemingly. This is quite a bit. And these are countries with strange domestic policies. They are against the whole world.
They are not against the whole world. They simply control all processes within the state. A cryptocurrency is something that can not be controlled.
The market of crypto-currency is basically not a stable thing. States are beginning to pursue a policy against it. This will be negative for all participants.
Not many states are pursuing a policy against the cryptocurrency. There are only 5 of them seemingly. This is quite a bit. And these are countries with strange domestic policies. They are against the whole world.
I think that it can not be otherwise. Either the world of crypto currency will fall completely, or the bitcoins will have competitors. Bitcoin can not be a monopoly. Not in this market.
Activity: 518
If to consider that the bitcoin was invented too, then it is logical to assume that sooner or later there will be a currency which will replace it. But nevertheless it will not cancel its uniqueness.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
yes i believe this that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency but not this time, maybe in the future, people always invent new and innovative things, who knows. it will all depend on the features of the new crypto currency, it should be overall better than bitcoin to be able for it to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Yes, we cannot assure that bitcoin will always be on top. That is the flow of nature, nothing is permanent in this world except for change. For my opinion, it might happen but as to look where bitcoin is right now, it will take more time before it happen. Still in the long run, bitcoin will be the king of all crypto-currencies. It will go stronger, the value will get higher.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
It is not possible.
There are many Cryptocurrency now but bitcoin price is always higher than other.
Now the price of bitcoin is higher than other cryptocurrency but whether it will still be in the future.
Bitcoin is pioneers of cryptocurrency so now it is being leader of Cryptocurrency but Cryptocurrencies had more than 1500 other altcoins and many of them are better than bitcoin about idea, technology... So why can't they replace bitcoin? I think this can quite happen when Bitcoin is expressing the limitations like slow transaction, sometime fee is too high.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Given bitcoin's leader role in cryptocurrency, it is very hard or impossible for bitcoin to disappear or replaced by another cryptocurrency completely as bitcoin has big user base and miners. However, it is possible that some alt coins with more advanced feature may overtake bitcoin in term of market cap.
Bitcoin is becoming stronger from time to time and that is the reason that we cannot even think that bitcoin will ever replace  by another crypto currency, i think that with the passage of time bitcoin will become more stronger because of the increasing number of bitcoin users and their interest. Even in backward countries now bitcoin is becoming popular from time to time.
Activity: 105

Although Bitcoin is slowly growing in popularity, despite all of its various problems, there remains a certain psychological security in a currency held in one's hand. Moreover, fears of hacking, viruses, and other attacks on the entire financial foundation of a nation via purely digital means will likely make most nations slow to adopt such a form of currency.
Activity: 186

I believe that Bitcoin will be in the end replaced by some sort of more advanced digital money system. I am certain of it.
But most likely we won't see this change during our lifetime. I expect bitcoin to be alive and kicking for at least 50+ years.

Worrying about bitcoin's potential replacements and altcoins which can be viewed as BTC 2.0 is dumb idea anyway.
Bitcoin itself won't be taken over/replaced by a different cryptocurrency unless there is some major shift with the cryptosphere or a lot of the fiat financial systems start to move into cryptos and everyone pushes for a new one.

Bitcoin can change and be modified, but there's a very small chance that Bitcoin will be replaced in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 145

Yes, this makes sense. Bitcoin is probably not suitable for replacing every and each fiat coin in the world right now as it is and make an unique, universal coin... So another coin will probably replace it, or Bitcoin will evolve so much that it will make no more sense to call it Bitcoin. Only future will tell.
Activity: 115

To believe (e.g. to be certain) something like that does not make rational sense. To say that is a statistic probability makes much more sense. However, this has been discussed over and over again. In order for the cryptocurrency space to thrive, it would be most suitable if there were multiple coins at the top and not just one (as currently Bitcoin is). Nobody can say that either one will happen for sure; they would only be speculating.
Pages:
Jump to: