Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 134. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If all goes well and the bitcoin is not banned in many countries, there will be more 5 million users of bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Not almost everyone, but something around 16%, given the network effect.
yeah I think not everyone will use bitcoin. but there are many users will start using bitcoin, and bitcoin users will certainly continue to grow
several possibilities can happen. but it seems difficult for everyone to use bitcoin, because using bitcoin to be connected to the internet. while there are still many people who do not use the internet. so maybe it was just a few percent of the population in the world to use bitcoin.

Yeah people who are tech friendly will prefer to use bitcoin and there are many people who believes to stay away from online stuff, so we cannot expect from them to use bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
yeah I think not everyone will use bitcoin. but there are many users will start using bitcoin, and bitcoin users will certainly continue to grow
several possibilities can happen. but it seems difficult for everyone to use bitcoin, because using bitcoin to be connected to the internet. while there are still many people who do not use the internet. so maybe it was just a few percent of the population in the world to use bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
I think 10 million people in the world might use the bitcoin. That is after the very good adoption of bitcoin.
yeah for bitcoin current number of users may be among the 10 million users and if users can perform advertise
about bitcoin at least invite one of their friends each day course in 2022 bitcoin users has reached all human right ?
It is like a network marketing and they don't need to be paid to do advertising because they will also benefit when massive adoption will happen. I like the way how this community is so helpful with the new members as it gives them the courage to get to know the real essence of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
A lot of things like what? I don't think that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone. We rely too much on fiat for that to happen.
Activity: 490
I think 10 million people in the world might use the bitcoin. That is after the very good adoption of bitcoin.
yeah for bitcoin current number of users may be among the 10 million users and if users can perform advertise
about bitcoin at least invite one of their friends each day course in 2022 bitcoin users has reached all human right ?
Activity: 644

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.

No doubt, bitcoin will be known everywhere in the world in 2022, but I don't think that it will be used by many...The use of fiat still has an advantage over bitcoin..Remember, not everyone use internet and their computer all the time.
Almost everyone? If we reach 30% this will be a great achievement.

2022 is 6 years away from us, and 6 years are much more for the bitcoin to become more successful coin and in that period it will reach to almost all of the world,  at that time 30% will be much lesser and we will see that about more than 70% people of the world will use it.

We will find many users till then and adoption will also reach to an extreme level but I don't think that it will be used by everyone, illiterate and poor people will never prefer to use it.

I agree on this statement halfway.  I think illiterate people will or cannot use bitcoin because of the  skill and knowledge required to operate bitcoin wallet.  But i strongly disagree that poor people cannot or will never prefer to use Bitcoin.  Im thinking the other way around  since poor people are seldom to qualify to have visa card account or credit card account, they will take the advantage of using bitcoin since it doesnt need any identification to use it.

Yeah that is possible as its impossible for them to be eligible for credit card as their credit history will not meet the bank's requirement so they will try to take best advantage from bitcoin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

2022 is 6 years away from us, and 6 years are much more for the bitcoin to become more successful coin and in that period it will reach to almost all of the world,  at that time 30% will be much lesser and we will see that about more than 70% people of the world will use it.

We will find many users till then and adoption will also reach to an extreme level but I don't think that it will be used by everyone, illiterate and poor people will never prefer to use it.

I agree on this statement halfway.  I think illiterate people will or cannot use bitcoin because of the  skill and knowledge required to operate bitcoin wallet.  But i strongly disagree that poor people cannot or will never prefer to use Bitcoin.  Im thinking the other way around  since poor people are seldom to qualify to have visa card account or credit card account, they will take the advantage of using bitcoin since it doesnt need any identification to use it.

In the future, if the person can use the smart phone or can press a button in a digital device, they can use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
It would be a good thing for sure if Bitcoin was used by everyone in 2022 but I think that the chance is small of that happening.
Almost everyone are allot of people and most people still do not even know what Bitcoin is.

Well if we based into realistic scenario, yes by year 2022 bitcoin won't used by everyone. There are lots of reasons why bitcoin can't be used by everyone even it will reached it's all time high price. Some of the reasons are already stated in this thread.

Internet is the main key for bitcoin to use. Without it no such bitcoin transaction in a certain location will happen.

Internet is the hardest thing to destroy though. now that most people and even banking system rely mostly on internet, they won't allow internet to be destroyed so bitcoin will still be used although not widely. bitcoin may never be used widely even after 2022. but sure its here to stay.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
It would be a good thing for sure if Bitcoin was used by everyone in 2022 but I think that the chance is small of that happening.
Almost everyone are allot of people and most people still do not even know what Bitcoin is.

Well if we based into realistic scenario, yes by year 2022 bitcoin won't used by everyone. There are lots of reasons why bitcoin can't be used by everyone even it will reached it's all time high price. Some of the reasons are already stated in this thread.

Internet is the main key for bitcoin to use. Without it no such bitcoin transaction in a certain location will happen.
Activity: 38
I'd like to think about it, that everyone is using Bitcoin because we know how it is easy to use, with just one click you can send and receive payment. And I believe that Bitcoin is secured and for sure the security will get stricter as the time comes. So, if everyone is using it, then we can easily manage our budget 'cause it's just in the screen of our Mobile devices.
Activity: 30

2022 is just 6 years away from now. 10 million users by then means 50 times increase of users, might not be so easy.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Jump to: