Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 135. (Read 169507 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It would be a good thing for sure if Bitcoin was used by everyone in 2022 but I think that the chance is small of that happening.
Almost everyone are allot of people and most people still do not even know what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
In my opinion bitcoin will not be used for everyone, in any year. It could be a good money system accepted on lot of countries, but people doesn't want to have only one option.
You are completely right, even me who trust bitcoins so much still want another option as we can never know if bitcoins will always be stable. Having a variety of options will fast track our transactions and will create a competitive market, for now bitcoin is mostly regard as investment rather than a currency.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I don't think so because governments and the big overlords will simply not allow it unless there is a mass revolution against government and banking corruption. People forget too easily and get sucked into the mainstream media and news to be aware of what is going on. Bitcoin will still be cool and hip though.

even if the government does allow bitcoin, it won't be used by the majority of the people. we have to accept the fact that some people aren't interested in a great alternative such as bitcoin. they will endlessly keep following what the governments and banks tells them to do. even if you put bitcoin right infront of their nose and tells them this is much better, they still ignore everything you say.
Activity: 924
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
To be honest I do not think that Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because people in general are not in to these kind of thins.
They do not like change and find it good with the way it is, that is why they are not going to make use Bitcoin.

Yeah people resist change and they will be more comfortable in using fiat currency as they are used to it and they are using it since long time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Unfortunately I don't think so because governments and the big overlords will simply not allow it unless there is a mass revolution against government and banking corruption. People forget too easily and get sucked into the mainstream media and news to be aware of what is going on. Bitcoin will still be cool and hip though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
well its gonna need great support from us for this to be happen !
Atm the bank are trying to challenge bitcoin with viva wallet apps and things like that, that you can pay with your cellphone ,
Activity: 616
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
To be honest I do not think that Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because people in general are not in to these kind of thins.
They do not like change and find it good with the way it is, that is why they are not going to make use Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
When you are talking about most of the people the you must mean the majority and I do not think that that is going to happen, Bitcoin is already popular bit I do not think it will become that popular.
We just have to see what will happen in 6 years from now.
Bitcoins everywhere is currently impossible !!! Most of the countries aren't that developed enough to start working in virtual currency.
Most of the population of the world living in poverty, people don't have acces to smart phones and internet that makes it uninmaginable for
the use of bitcoins !!! Maybee in 2044 A.D
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Before bitcoin be used by almost we need big companies to join, those will bring lower merchants to accept and work with bitcoin as well, microsoft take a step already, if they allow us to someday to purchase a computer with bitcoins we will be on the way, we cant predict how long bitcoin will take to be almost everywhere but we know it has potencial to grow and it keeps growing.
Activity: 700
Nah! For sure more people will join the world of btc, but surely we still have a lot of way until reaching the "almost everyone" part.

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
When you are talking about most of the people the you must mean the majority and I do not think that that is going to happen, Bitcoin is already popular bit I do not think it will become that popular.

Yeah and I don't think that everyone will start using bitcoin by that point of time as there are many corners of the world where bitcoin has not yet reached and it will take long time to reach there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Bitcoin will see an eruption in purchasing power at that time. Bitcoin still has plenty of reasons to become a fiat-killer, but I think there will not be a huge crash.
legendary
Activity: 1148

In first world countries it is possible but to say in the whole world it is impossible yet.

I would say it's the opposite. First world countries may be the early adopters but if Bitcoin is intent on "destroying fiat" those countries are where it'll encounter the most resistance because that's where fiat has the most power. Poorer countries are more likely to adopt Bitcoin as a national currency. Although I still think it'll be a while before that happens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
That will be had to decide as no one arguably and confidently knows the future as we can only predict the future as we cannot even convincingly argued that we will even still be spending bitcoin or another currency would have taken over, this and many other things can happen between now and 2022... lets hope for the best... MY 2 Cents...
Activity: 420
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

In first world countries it is possible but to say in the whole world it is impossible yet. Even computerization and internet connection has not yet reach the outskirts of provinces and munipalitys how much more bitcoin is. There are many illiterate in terms of computers and internet including its activities and so 2022 is so early for bitcoin to be used by almost everybody.
Activity: 526
The year 2022 is not very far from now, in fact it is 6 years away. What I see is that individuals are faster in using bitcoins than institutions like banks and governments. it is the popularity that bitcoin will gain that will determine whether it will be used by everyone or not. The way it is being used currently, I believe institutions will be forced to adopt it due to massive usage. I believe it will be formalized worldwide and we only need one government or bank to start it off, then the rest will follow suit.
I'm not sure every people will use bitcoin in 2022, maybe only 5-20% from all people around the world that will use bitcoin in 2022. But if in 2022 the bitcoin's price is so high, i think it will make more people use bitcoin on that year.

If price is too high at that time then I don't think many people will able to afford to invest their money, so if you want to invest then this is the right time to do.
Of course with the current price it is cheaper because we don't have the volume yet that would make the price stable, investing is very risky but if you believe we will gain massive adoption buy 2022 then buy now.

I will buy some bitcoin when there is a price dip. The price of bitcoin could be between 5000 to 10000 dollars then.
You need to wait for more years for that to happen, we should be buying at the current price now because every day is an opportunity as when we will be stable you will not that kind of price again as it will be time to cash out then
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm not sure every people will use bitcoin in 2022, maybe only 5-20% from all people around the world that will use bitcoin in 2022. But if in 2022 the bitcoin's price is so high, i think it will make more people use bitcoin on that year.

If price is too high at that time then I don't think many people will able to afford to invest their money, so if you want to invest then this is the right time to do.
Of course with the current price it is cheaper because we don't have the volume yet that would make the price stable, investing is very risky but if you believe we will gain massive adoption buy 2022 then buy now.

I will buy some bitcoin when there is a price dip. The price of bitcoin could be between 5000 to 10000 dollars then.

Jump to: