Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 12. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
in my opinion. that might happen bro. because if we see the number of paper currencies in the world is limited so there will be a high probability. bitcoin is the world's reserve currency
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I do not think so, we all understand that the currency is strictly controlled and accepted by every nation. Bitcoin is not possible because bitcoin is banned by many governments and is not managed by anyone. In addition, bitcoin also facilitates offenders to commit acts: money laundering, corruption, drug buying, etc.

Indeed, many country and central banks ban bitcoin and its hard for bitcoin to be world currency. Its hard to replace US Dollar as world currency because no authorities can control bitcoin supply
therefore, bitcoin will never be able to become the world's money reserves at any time, because most of those countries still prohibit the existence of bitcoin and most people in the world must not know about bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
~snip
Your imagination so fantastic. Taking the USD's place is very impossible. Bitcoin only needs to be in line with the USD with reciprocal relationships. Bitcoin doesn't need that position, it's very impossible. Almost all assets be valued at USD, have been valid for a long time. They won't leave it for now
Activity: 102
I think that while the actual state of Bitcoin is sufficient to give the whole world a really rare type of currency, it's code can always be enhanced to meet the developing needs of future human progress.

Bitcoin is a 10x enhancement over fiat currency and gold, and it has no motivation to stress over being supplanted as it will keep on improving dynamically through time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I think it is difficult for the bitcoin to become a reserve currency of the world. Many countries are still against cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin because they decentralized or can not be controlled. The highly volatile bitcoin is already legalized in a few countries like Japan and Germany but the majority are still pondering on what to do. They may end up imposing regulation on exchanges instead of legalizing it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Unstable bitcoin – people are ready to panic or FOMO. But now is the time for 50%+ from altcoins.
https://youtu.be/ngmOvViVu98
So many altcoins are in a bullish positions now – so, instead of FOMOing, when price goes up and panicking when the price goes down, be patient, diversify, use stops and look at the safe trades! And of course, always keep some decent amount of fiat to buy in if needed!
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Maybe someday bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, because it looks like bitcoin has been trusted by many people in the world, and has been used as a transaction or payment in the purchase of certain goods. Indeed, bitcoin is a crypto currency that is very different from fiat, but seeing the power of bitcoin that is so large, I still believe that bitcoin will be able to become the world's reserve currency someday.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will become the reserve currency of the whole world. We don't know which one. we can't know it. Bitcoin is outdated. He may release an update, but only words are heard and it doesn't happen.
Activity: 378
I do not think so, we all understand that the currency is strictly controlled and accepted by every nation. Bitcoin is not possible because bitcoin is banned by many governments and is not managed by anyone. In addition, bitcoin also facilitates offenders to commit acts: money laundering, corruption, drug buying, etc.

Indeed, many country and central banks ban bitcoin and its hard for bitcoin to be world currency. Its hard to replace US Dollar as world currency because no authorities can control bitcoin supply
therefore, bitcoin will never be able to become the world's money reserves at any time, because most of those countries still prohibit the existence of bitcoin and most people in the world must not know about bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Exactly, countries have yet to accept the existence of bitcoins, they still have a wall that prevents bitcoin from coming to legitimacy, and of course, if bitcoin is not recognized and legitimate, it can not become the world's reserve currency in the future. And I feel this problem is still not so much meaningful or important because people here only consider bitcoin as investment, they never intend to use bitcoin as currency, and even they want the government never engaged in this activity, such bitcoin is still the best
Activity: 58
Do not be afraid that bitcoin will fall lower – take a small position now. Best altcoins are…
https://youtu.be/4RBTyC-YP5M
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

I'm not sure of that, because somehow bitcoin is only popular for communities like us. and only used for crypto trading. maybe later as you said it would be the second option of a transaction tool such as the global USD that could even be involved with paypal.

I agree, I think there are still no chance that bitcoin can ever be replace the USD. Not even in the coming years, as long as countries dont accept cryptos it will never happen.
brand new
Activity: 0
well i don't think so that it gonna happen, but yes we cant say about future well not bitcoin but might other altcurrency can come in and widely accepted no one can predict future.

but yeah bitcoin is widely accepted and might be they can be alt currency instead of real $money.
brand new
I'm afraid that bitcoin can't become the reserve currency of the world , but bitcoin and fiat currency can exist in parrell to complement each other the disadvantages
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Most likely not because of the total supply bitcoin has around the world. If bitcoins have a really small supply to circulate and be used around the world, no matter how small the decimal is, it will not reach the whole world. Maybe someone will create and base off a new coin.
brand new
I think bitcoi can not become the official unit of the country but can only become an alternative currency. Because no government wants to lose control of its financial unit
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =

I'm not sure of that, because somehow bitcoin is only popular for communities like us. and only used for crypto trading. maybe later as you said it would be the second option of a transaction tool such as the global USD that could even be involved with paypal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Yes. This will be a reserve currency in the future. Since modern technologies is now rising, they can make use of the power of Bitcoi, specially in purchasing items online. This will greatly enhance the online shops (e-commerce) websites.
Activity: 392
I think that it is difficult for bitcoin to be made into reserve money in the world, there are still governments or countries that have not been able to accept bitcoin, it would be better if bitcoin is still made for investment and in the future you will surely benefit
Activity: 112
I believe that Bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, Bitcoin not only has technical value, but also economic philosophical value, which has been explored. The most important thing is that the free concept of Bitcoin and the inviolability of property are so fascinating. If you use Bitcoin to consume it in reality, you will find it an exciting thing.
Activity: 106

I don't think it will become as reserve currency because bitcoin is can't be used by anyone especially the poor. It can be am alternative but not a reserve and also it is volatile it can goes up and down so does the value of the goods in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: