Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 2. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I don't think it will become a reserve currency. Alternative currency, maybe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I also think so, and I also hope that bitcoin can become our future currency and bitcoin is the world's reserve currency
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if you see the amount of paper currency. It is impossible that the number can meet the needs of all the world community, bro. in fact, bitcoin can help become a reserve currency for the world community ... it would be nice if we together build the future of bitcoin
Activity: 32
Anything can happen. It can be possible reserve currency of the world if government want it. It depends on how government adopt for a new innovation such as the digital currency.

Bitcoin will never become reserve currency but yes this will be always best alternative currency as compare to Gold/Silver/Oil etc. 

Don't think like over hype. Yes bitcoin will be the boss in alternative option.

My Bitcoin prediction based on earlier history if same cycle repeat.

December 2020 bitcoin price will be near $200000 (Not an investment advise do your own research)
copper member
Activity: 44
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Anything can happen. It can be possible reserve currency of the world if government want it. It depends on how government adopt for a new innovation such as the digital currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Maybe it will be... when the governments and countries will accept and support bitcoin. It will become a currency of the world after 10years or more and if bitcoin will not die. I am looking forward to bitcoin to be a future currency because it is so popular and famous.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think it posible happen in the future because bitcoin has it's own potential to stand and be strong for those altcoins who wants to compete bitcoin. Bitcoin is so famous all over the world and it's to hard to demote or replace for the top altcoins in the crypto world. 
Activity: 32
I think btc will become the reserve currency of the world. It is possible considering its feature and Bitcoin continue to improve constantly through time
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
That would not be ideal, I think something tangible should be the reserve for many countries, such as gold, petroleum or minerals, but bitcoin was not designed for that, in fact for btc to be successful must be in circulation, the problem of keeping it as store value is what we have so in the first place.

I am agree with you. No one authorities control bitcoin supply and its decentralized cryptocurrency, with that condition, i am believe government can not make bitcoin as reserve because its againts with their own regulation. Its true that bitcoin is new investment but its not regulated yet in most country in the world
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
hmmm, I don't think so. I don't think Bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, but I think that USDT or TUSD will be the world's reserve currency. USDT and TUSD have proven their price stability when the market is bearish like now, therefore I feel that one of the two coins is suitable to be the world's reserve currency...
Activity: 271
I doubt it very much.  Precious metals such as gold and silver, Platinum, Rhodium, Palladium, copper ect have been reserve currencies for centuries and will continue to be so.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think that with the passage of time and the change of generations to a more technologically advanced, bitcoin can become not just a reserve currency of the world, but the main one. I see the successful development of the world in the financial sphere with the help of digital currency in the form of bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
Now bitcoin can not be called a real replacement for modern national money, but in the future, if it continues to develop dynamically and improve, it may well be the main currency in the world. At least I hope so, because I really like the idea of digital currency.
Activity: 434
If we put aside all the real disadvantages of bitcoin, which, unfortunately, he has now, I think that he is quite a worthy alternative to the national currency. It will be much easier for people to use in everyday life than paper money, So I am for it to be implemented as a full-fledged currency.
Activity: 574
Well, if you remove the volatility of Bitcoin, it is possible. In the far distant future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I don't think Bitcoin will be able to replace USD. USD is indirectly supporting bitcoin and bitcoin is just means to bridge the financial gaps in the world financial sysytem
Yes same as you i also think that bitcoin will not replace usd, because usd have own market and bitcoin have own position in its market, so nowadays the market of usd is very popular and everyone know about usd, and bitcoin need more popularity so therefore in coming future bitcoin will also popular like usd because day by day people enter in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
:
Bitcoin will not be a world reserve currency
because there are still many countries that do not accept Bitcoin as a digital alternative exchange tool.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
This scenario should not be trown out thought it is impossible to calculate or even imagine event that would make governments to recognise bitcoins as the reserve currency of the world.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
I do not see Bitcoin as the reserve currency of the world because it has a limit and will be too expensive to be used for that. The main reason for the creation of Bitcoin and altcoins is to be alternative to fiat currencies.

although I personally believe that bitcoin will grow back, but indeed I am also not convinced that bitcoin is a reserve currency in the world. because bitcoin is a digital currency, and the amount is also limited. it becomes difficult if used by many people.

Why can't a currency with limited supply become the reserve currency? Are you forgetting that Bitcoin is almost infinitely divisible? In fact it is one of the major advantages of Bitcoin over the fiat currencies.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
I do not see Bitcoin as the reserve currency of the world because it has a limit and will be too expensive to be used for that. The main reason for the creation of Bitcoin and altcoins is to be alternative to fiat currencies.

although I personally believe that bitcoin will grow back, but indeed I am also not convinced that bitcoin is a reserve currency in the world. because bitcoin is a digital currency, and the amount is also limited. it becomes difficult if used by many people.

These limitations make Bitcoin expensive and many people like it so some rich people will make the decision to buy large amounts of Bitcoin and make profits for the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: