Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 4. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is an outstanding cryptocurrency that pave the way for meeting various needs. The framework of bitcoin holds some exceptional features that is leading the digitalization of currencies to an another level. As per various studies conducted bitcoin can become the biggest reserve currencies.
brand new
Activity: 0
According to a study conducted by investment company Magister Advisors from Silicon Valley, by 2030, Bitcoin will become the sixth largest global reserve currency. According to the International Business Times, Magister Advisors studied about 30 organizations working with the blockchain.

The report said that in the next few years, banks will invest in the blockchain technology more than a billion dollars and the blockchain will become the main channel for the movement of funds.

According to partner investment company Jeremy Millar (Jeremy Millar) blockchain is undoubtedly the most important project in the development of information technology over the past ten years. Millar puts the blockchain on the same level with big data and machine learning.

He compares the blockchain with Java and says that it is the same for financial transactions as Java has become for the Internet. Millar also notes that the blockchain will become "the global standard distributed registry used by default for financial transactions."
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Absolutely yes, the small bitcoin we see today we shall see it no more, bitcoin is bigger than what we actually think (Think Blockchain tec)
Activity: 39
is it not yet considered as such? it's convenient to use so it would be great if it were so.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
There is only one reserve currency in the world and that is gold. This has been the case for the past hundreds (or even thousands) of years. A relatively new entrant like Bitcoin has no chance in breaking this monopoly.

Gold already know as safe haven investment and its traditional store of value. Its true that hard for bitcoin become reserve currency because no one can control bitcoin price and supply. Beside that, bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think it will be like digital asset
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
all possibilities can occur if the development and development of crypto currencies and technology along with their development will become the world's reserve currency
Activity: 513
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin will continue to grow and become another form of currency to transact globally.Bitcoin will not replace the position of the US dollar as the world currency. But bitcoin will fill the other side of the dollar which can only be done in bitcoin.So naturally Bitcoin can become the world's reserve currency.
Activity: 364
I think so that bitcoin will be reserve currency of the world and i have seen that fiat is converting into crypto while for me crypto is just money but for most of the businesses and it's manager are doing businesses in crypto currencies and this will be with the world for making the payment system more strong and fluent it will takes time to make a potential inn the present economies but it will be the reserve currency.
Activity: 364
no one knows for sure about bitcoin in the future, but many people predict that in the future bitcoin will become a valuable item and it could be that bitcoin replaces the USD as the world's reserve currency, in my opinion bitcoin is the best alternative as world reserves
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I don't think so. specially since bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can have control over it because of that. specially if it becomes mass adopted and huge.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
As some already said.
- Bitcoin will be considered like gold,
- used for black markets
- or as currency for third world countries.
But Bitcoin can not supplant every government currencies. Only when a third world war breaks out and inflation rises, people in civilized countries would use alternatives in everyday life
Activity: 13
Over the past few months, the community has been most active in arguing about the purpose of the Bitcoin network, although such discussions have continued since the very beginning of the cryptocurrency's existence.
Activity: 32
 right now bitcoin is the currency of the world, but its not the main currency, and i think it can't be the main currency in the world because we can see that local currency is the most important part of the country
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
No mate I do not think bitcoin will be the reserve currency of the world but I have been watching bitcoin become popular among the users day by day and most of the users like to adopt bitcoin because a true bitcoin user knows near future bitcoin would be the strong alternative currency of the world.
Activity: 35
I am thinking about this promising future. I think bitcoin will be considered to become the reserve currency of the world soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
t is too far to think that bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, because the existence of bitcoin is still widely opposed and there are still many restrictions on the use of bitcoin by a country.

I am agree. Bitcoin still opposed by many government. Many government think bitcoin is illegal currency and they forbid it. I am prefer think bitcoin is a digital store of value like gold and alternative currency beside Fiat money
copper member
Activity: 44
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Actually we can never tell what will happen. All the answers will be maybe. Because as currency and value, bitcoin now known worldwide. It is being used by most people and some establishment what to involve into it.
Activity: 12
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

yes
Activity: 73
In a world we’re politics is controlling the financial system and reserve currency is doomed from its real purpose, but for power. Bitcoin won’t and will not be a currency for such corrupt and unworthy reason. That’s beyond said, any currency made to be on that position has been used badly. USD is in and won’t be replaced in a decade from now, but the possibility of change is big since China’s Yuan is competitive.
the trade war between China vs America does have a very broad impact, one of which is the game of currency values, the country should start using alternative currencies that cannot be played by large countries, the dollar becomes a very powerful weapon from the American country to destroy a country that considered opposed to them, then the business world should look for future currencies, maybe bitcoin can answer the challenges of the business world, there should indeed be a single currency that cannot be controlled by any country.
Pages:
Jump to: