Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 5. (Read 50421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
t is too far to think that bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, because the existence of bitcoin is still widely opposed and there are still many restrictions on the use of bitcoin by a country.
I guess now the world still hasn't thought about that. the proof is that there are so many people selling bitcoins at this time. well, even though bitcoin has the potential to be a reserve money, but I think it's quite risky, because we don't know the condition of the ever-changing bitcoin prices.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
t is too far to think that bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency, because the existence of bitcoin is still widely opposed and there are still many restrictions on the use of bitcoin by a country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange

I believe in 10 years more time, if Banks will eventually accept cryptocurrencies and a lot of people will open a crypto bank accounts.
brand new
Activity: 0
In the future i will proudly say that it will be reserve currency of the world and i hope to be too...
Activity: 56
USD is currently the reserve currency of the world, but with the strong development of bitcoin, bitcoin can completely be the world's reserve currency in the future. If Bitcoin continues to Growth rate and develop market capitalization,  userinfrastructure and  technology then Bitcoin will become a reserve currency in the future
Activity: 28
Just like gold and silver Bitcoin can also be a reserve currency we can buy it at a low price and sell us as it rises.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is now accepted globally but i don't think it would be the reserve currency of the world even in the future since every government has already have their reserve currency and i don't think it could be replace by Bitcoin or any altcoin.
Activity: 42
I think bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin will be the world's alternative currency.Because it is used widely around the world.
Activity: 25
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
As far as i'm concern, i think bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world as bitcoin is a good value to store and has good price.
Activity: 51
According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.

Now I see it between BTC and gold. Money is first but if more and more people starts using btc it can get bigger than gold. And now we will see how year will end and next year we start our rise
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Inevitably bitcoin's indeed the most widely used cryptocurrency than other cryptocurrencies, this thing is evident from the many service providers or exchanges that serve bitcoin selling/buying transactions wherever we are.

Now the development of Alt-coin is no longer dependent on bitcoin, because of the many facts that show, that the growth of cryptocurrency is actually very dependent on most of its active users.

Bitcoin is very likely to be used as a reserve currency especially for countries affected by inflation, such as Zimbabwe and other countries. But also, bitcoin will function as a parallel moving currency along with the fiat currency.

You do have a point there, mate. Bitcoin works well as a "reserve currency" for third world countries, mostly because their currencies are worthless. For example, in Venezuela, people have been using Bitcoin as a hedge against their traditional Fiat currency. Since the Bolivar currency is highly inflated, their only choice to gain greater spending power is via the use of Bitcoin itself. Since the pioneer cryptocurrency is not issued by any central authority such as a Bank or a Government, its value is dependent on the people itself.

The unique characteristics of Bitcoin assimilates those of true Gold. That explains the reason why many people in countries like Venezuela, and even India, have been using Bitcoin for their daily needs. However, because Bitcoin is decentralized, some governments have been opposing it every step of the way. India has announced that it will ban Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies altogether, while Venezuela has shown a certain level of opposition against Bitcoin. Because of this, Bitcoin cannot be the reserve currency of the world, leaving the path open for centralized fiat currencies such as the US Dollar and the Euro.

However, if Bitcoin becomes centralized, then there's a huge possibility that it might become the world's reserve currency in the future. Banks and governments worldwide will embrace the cryptocurrency, as it's truly a unique form of digital gold. Until then, only Ripple has a higher chance of becoming the world's reserve currency if it becomes adopted by many banks worldwide. Just my thoughts Grin
unlike ripple, bitcoin has a better chance of being a currency equivalent, because now it is perceived by 54% of the crypto market. investments in Fiat crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Yes it can be the reserved world's currency but it can't take the part of the USD you are saying. I guess the only possible thing is that bitcoin will be legalized and allowed to all nation and as it's value becomes fixed, you don't have to do the conversion of tokens into a tangible money because it is possible to all of us to use bitcoin as our payment system on our daily lives. It is quite impossible to take the role of our nation's tangible money but it will serve as our digital money so as now.
I do agree that it couldn't take the part of the USD or any tangible money of any nation. Maybe it will be one of the most used currency in the world in the future. You might consider the benefits that Government gets from the currency that they are using as of this time specifically the value added taxes. But, we can't conclude about what is going to happen because of its continuous development. Who knows?
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
Yes it can be the reserved world's currency but it can't take the part of the USD you are saying. I guess the only possible thing is that bitcoin will be legalized and allowed to all nation and as it's value becomes fixed, you don't have to do the conversion of tokens into a tangible money because it is possible to all of us to use bitcoin as our payment system on our daily lives. It is quite impossible to take the role of our nation's tangible money but it will serve as our digital money so as now.
Activity: 22
May be in future it becomes true as now the it stands 4th place in the world currency which is next to ruppee in up coming future obviously bitcoin will be the no 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
maybe, crypto have chance to be currency in future. its no main currency, but side currency.
you know if crypto need internet, not all people care about it. so, its easy. just provide dual payment. in crypto or fiat. so, people can choice what payment will be made
Activity: 112
According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.
maybe what you are saying is that it is true that bitcoin was created as a crypto currency that uses technological advancements and developments in the past and all possibilities can happen even maybe the crypto currency becomes a fiat currency reserve currency
Maybe Bitcoin in the future will be a reserve currency for all or maybe it will be used as an alternative currency, if its value is acceptable as equal to the present currency or more, because the government will surely make their own crypto currency in the future, but who knows? It could be the opposite.

It will be very difficult to make Bitcoin a reserve cryptocurrency. In the places, where people do not use the Internet or even do not know about it, BTC is simply useless. This crypto can become an alternative currency.
yes i completely agree with u
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think what exactly as a currency Bitcoin itself will not find application, but how digital gold it can become a good alternative to physical gold
yes maybe that would happen if everyone didn't spread negative hoaxes about bitcoin which made the government not approve of bitcoin entering the country. but I'm sure bitcoin will become the world currency.

This is mostly the currency for the people, who stay online most of the time. It is more convenient for these guys to deal with  the cryptocurrencies but not with the traditional money as usual.
Activity: 742
if in my opinion it's really true bro. if bitcoin will become a reserve currency. because paper currency is insufficient if everyone takes their assets and money. become paper currency .
of course the paper currency is the same as bitcoin, although many use it but it won't run out. the currency is made and printed directly by a bank with the government's permission. if bitcoin will become a reserve currency, of course the government must be able to control it so that there is no crime that is not desired by the user.
Activity: 175
if in my opinion it's really true bro. if bitcoin will become a reserve currency. because paper currency is insufficient if everyone takes their assets and money. become paper currency .
Activity: 34
I think it is still holding this function and in the future it is more assertive of this function
Pages:
Jump to: