Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 9. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I think the bitcoin is becoming something like that. Maybe the main idea is that you are saying.. And maybe not just reserve currency, it can be turn as the main currency who knows? This is the new era we are living, the electronic era i can say. Everything is possible nowadays, nothing would surprise me, specially in this cryptocurrency business..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
I think this will not happen,, because bitcoin cant control anyone, but if this happen we are happy because many people invest in bitcoin. USD's currency is used in over the world in physical currency i think bitcoin cant replace this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bitcoin triangles have been broken upwards – cryptocurrencies market is bullish.
https://youtu.be/qRySb7A7sSQ
Activity: 58
XPR rise and bitcoin goes to 7k. New altseason?
https://youtu.be/puyytAO-1XU   
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
bitcoin as the world's financial reserve! it looks like this won't happen. Not that bitcoin has its own system and certainly cannot mix with the world economy. Maybe from our income this can help improve the economy for the local government in the presence of taxes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think what exactly as a currency Bitcoin itself will not find application, but how digital gold it can become a good alternative to physical gold
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Probably not. I have been thinking how the amount of bitcoins in the whole circulation is not enough to reach everyone in the world. Bitcoins can only be good for a currency for around a few countries but at the very least it can supply one whole country. But I really doubt it can supply the whole world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

I am believe bitcoin can not be government reserve or world reserve. Bitcoin already recognize as commodity in many country and i think its hard to be government reserve but i am believe bitcoin could be people reserve
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think it will not happen, because the recognition will lead to liquidity in the hands of those who bought it very degewo
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I think, if all countries can accept and support bitcoin then bitcoin can become the world's reserve currency and bitcoin will continue to grow so that it can prove that bitcoin is worthy of being a reserve currency

Why would it be in those countries best interest to support that though?
Activity: 283
Of course, this is happening today, as we can use bitcoin in parallel with its national currency. And I think that in the near future this trend will only grow.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I think that in 1 year a lot will not change, because people still know little about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. It remains to hope that the bags of money will decide to use Bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has everything to become not just a reserve currency, but the main world currency. His technology allows him to do it. It remains only to wait until the whole world understands this and accepts bitcoin.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think, if all countries can accept and support bitcoin then bitcoin can become the world's reserve currency and bitcoin will continue to grow so that it can prove that bitcoin is worthy of being a reserve currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not consider bitcoin as a reserve currency, and expect that it will be a full-fledged alternative to all modern money. And I believe that it will happen, and I think that it will happen within 5-7 years.
Activity: 1022

Yes of course.
USD is papers only. Bitcoin will be come currency number 1 in the world.
although I don't know when will happen.. may be in 2050 year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
I think positively about this, bitcoin will become the world currency next year if all countries agree and have a lot of support from all parties, but if some countries reject it, it may be that bitcoin will never be the country's currency in the future
Activity: 2
I think that Bitcoin can become the world's reserve currency sometime in the future. Bitcoin is a growing currency, it has been a lot of companies accept payment. So Bitcoin can become a reserve currency in the future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13

For some reason it is hard to assume that bitcoin will become our currency because of the changes of price. Bitcoin is something new to our world or to some people that illetare in cryptocurrency that's why it hard to adapt to have a cryptocurrency as our main currency
Activity: 140
the uses of bitcoin is increasing day by day and people are getting to know about the technology and hope it continues the same way in the future as well
Pages:
Jump to: