Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 7. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
I think everything can happen. we know that bitcoin is increasingly being known by people. and the best digital currency is bitcoin. all people in the world can access and get it. and I think it makes perfect sense if later bitcoin becomes the world's reserve currency.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be more and more popular, however, Bitcoin needs to have a stable value. If it fluctuates strongly today, Bitcoin still acts as a speculative asset.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
No, it will not happen because all the countries of the world will not adopt and accept bitcoin at the same time. Bitcoin, for now, is still struggling for acceptance and fighting against the attack of banning by the governments. But it would have been better and convenient if the whole world will adopt bitcoin as their reserve currency, this will make international trading easier and simpler. But unfortunately, it will not be possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
I think bitcoin is not a reserve currency but another type of currency. Even bitcoin will be widely use all over the country still it can be currency because most of people prefer to use the fiat currency like dollar. Fiat currency is our traditional currency so that its to replace. I think bitcoin can become legal currency but not world currency.
Activity: 316
Judging from the function of bitcoin I think it won't happen, bitcoin lives for its community and some greedy people who want to have a lot of bitcoin take advantage of it.
Activity: 854
I do agree with Pan. Bitcoin has divisibilty as one of its characteristics. We do not actually need to increase the number of bitcoins to get the function 21 billion bitcoins will provide. Unless we have forgotten that bitcoin can be divided into Satoshis and millibitcoins.
Activity: 3
Yes. not in a long time.
Activity: 2
it will take time and maybe bitcoin will not be a global currency, but the coins based on the blockchain have all the chances for this
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This has been most unanswered question and to me i think only time could tell whether btc will be the reserve currency of the world. Ideally i think it would be very  difficult but for it to remain as the most used crypto currency worlwide is of no doubt and  none can stand it. And i hope to see it as a reserve currency of the world as we see USD now if most governemt gives all their support to this dream.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is rapidly displacing US dollar as the world reserve currency, this is a far from gaining acceptance a global medium for payments and debts. it has powerful signal that use acenarios will grow. But that is not to say that transaction will be achieved immediately.
Activity: 206
If the bitcoin successfully accept by the government and didn't banned by the other country they have a potential or possibilities that bitcoin make the global currency circulating in blockchain and make much popular and more users will come and hold bitcoin or use in payment in local online store.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
forever it won't be possible if bitcoin is decentralized at a price that tends to never experience stability. The USD will remain at the highest level on the record that they are still able to maintain the balance of the world currency. Many things need to be learned and various possibilities can still be developed.
Activity: 58
What is the next Ethereum and Ripple/XRP?
https://youtu.be/LD_aZrbb2y8
Activity: 252
as the bank bitcoin is also dependent on the price of the crypto. so it means it still depends on the movement of money. cryptocurrency has nothing to do with banks and their platforms are the same money moves they make.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I think Bitcoin will not be able to take over the local currency, and the government will not want that to happen either, because there are regulations in several countries in Asia that something concerns many people must be controlled and regulated by the state.
Activity: 14
Asian markets about to open, I see a few million USD on the sell orders. But, not nearly as much millions on the buy orders. Looking at the order books, if BTC wants to go up, it’s going to be a uphill battle. I’m only looking at the order books because TA is hard when we play ping pong.

It's been like that for a couple weeks near the line of scrimmage. Somebody's protecting 6600 like mad, probably a paper boy with a big contract on 'Mex that gets liquidated there. I don't think this dude will last another week.

Activity: 7
Asian markets about to open, I see a few million USD on the sell orders. But, not nearly as much millions on the buy orders. Looking at the order books, if BTC wants to go up, it’s going to be a uphill battle. I’m only looking at the order books because TA is hard when we play ping pong.

Activity: 236
Merit: 39
For me bitcoin may not be a reserve currency of the world but it can be an alternative currency all over the world. Bitcoin cannot be reserve may be because it has no stable price in the market and or maybe if it is legalize and acceot by the government in all country it has a chance.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it is difficult but if countries adopt, their price will be high and their importance will be much greater
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
For me, I think that the Bitcoin will not become a world reserve currency of the world as its market value or price is not stable as what we can truly see, most especially now. Unlike the USD and EURO which has a most stable value, as it is truly deserve to be the reserve currency of world.
Pages:
Jump to: