Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 10. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It is time to buy bitcoin. PHX pump.
https://youtu.be/bE49lhShlOg
Activity: 70
According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.
bitcoin becomes an alternative currency in the world of international trade, because bitcoin is global and without borders and this greatly facilitates business actors who are already very advanced in running their business, for business people using bitcoin in trading transactions they can minimize the use of parties the third one that is able to cut the selling price.
Activity: 112
I believe this will happen, if governments around the world start recognizing Bitcoin leaving their hostile attitude toward BTC and yes, It will take time.
Activity: 14
Currently, banks and financial institutions have invested a record $ 1 billion in Bitcoin companies. It is expected that in the next two years, another $ 1 billion will be invested by the world's leading financial institutions in this promising virtual currency technology.

Activity: 6
Other than brand name, is there any reason to believe that Bitcoin will be THE international currency everyone turns to?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin will be difficult to  reserve currency of the world  because in some countries bitcoin is banned for now. but let see in the future.  Wink
Crypto lift-off? Bitcoin Cash fork. Major altcoins rise. NKN +50%! (FAKE?)
https://youtu.be/xzZ8O36h72Q
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I think that it is difficult or even impossible to predict for sure whether btc will become the reserve currency but it has big potential to become it
but if in my opinion it would be very difficult and it would not be possible for bitcoin to become a reserve currency of the world, because bitcoin is not like USD. the problem is that there is no bitcoin that regulates and the government is also very many who have not been able to receive bitcoin properly
Bitcoin backed stable coin and other news. More altcoins to follow.
https://youtu.be/g_OBePqVr4E
copper member
Activity: 32
Bitcoin can become the reserve currency of the world but there are many obstacle and hurdle in the way which can effect the actual use of the bitcoin and it may take big time to increase in every years. So many new crypto currency are launching every day that can effect to the bitcoin market value But that will happen or not it will decide the time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I think so, it can happen in future. Because btc is goin to more popular in the world. those days are not far away that most of the countries government allow bitcoin in their county officially.Because of its usability are dramatically growing every day.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
 I think that it is difficult or even impossible to predict for sure whether btc will become the reserve currency but it has big potential to become it
copper member
Activity: 266
I can already imagine that bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world one day, but it is still a long and arduous way. This will certainly take another 10 to 20 years and it will only happen if crypto really gets its way as the payment medium number one. Certainly some states will not participate, but certainly most industrialized countries.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

I dont think that Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world but I think it will become alternative digital money for fastest transaction in the world.
Activity: 23
I guess it's quite possible that crypro will be converted to reserved currency, but it will be something new another currency, but not Bitcoin.
Bitcoin grew by 10%+ yesterday, although we didn’t notice that.
https://youtu.be/g_-52OkiXHk
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
As the usage of cryptocurrencies is only increasing, the actual impact of the US Dollar tends to decrease, In case if the implementation of Cryptos will be successful, then this surely will loosen the influence of W Sanctions and the chance to sanction the SWIFT in particular. The use of Blockchain decreases the time and expenses of a single transaction, without the need of using 3rd parties. And as Bitcoin has spread worldwide, offering to substitute the adopted system of dollar, in my opinion, it’s just matter of time.

For this that we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress from one place to another.  And as of my opinion, many of the reserve money and currency is not as modern as bitcoin. For me, physical money is still can make a history of currency and money. The medium currency like physical money is the only one that we can preserve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one controls it and the government does not control it, so, bitcoin can not be a reserve currency.
it's true that bitcoin won't be the world's reserve currency if nobody controls it, so it can be very difficult for bitcoin to be said like that
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
With the crisis looming in the stock market. Bitcoin I think it will act as a stock of securities.
There are many millionaires who bet on bitcoins.
in my opinion yes because this is a financial and financial issue for all people in the world and in the world need money to be right and must be developed
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
As of now, the United States Dollar is acting as the reserve currency of the world. Replacing it is not a very easy task. But if Bitcoin gets more acceptability in the future, then there is a chance of that happening.
Pages:
Jump to: