Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 6. (Read 50421 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Today's unstable bitcoin can hardly be considered as a full replacement for the dollar and other familiar currencies. But as an alternative, it may well be used in some countries, and in the near future.
Activity: 406
Now it is difficult to answer this question, because bitcoin is very difficult to develop in conditions of skepticism and distrust. But if this changes and we continue to support bitcoin, it may well realize itself as a full-fledged world currency and become an alternative for national money.

Activity: 378
I do not think that bitcoin can be called a reserve currency of cryptocurrencies, as it is the main currency on which all other coins are guided. As for the global implementation, I think it is quite real.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
regulations from various countries have not fully accepted bitcoin, especially the difference between crypto and USD currencies is very different from the function and use in world transactions. each country has its own national currency and it is clearly impossible for bitcoin to become the world currency
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
in my opinion, no. because this currency is very volatile and very vulnerable to losses if used as a reserve currency. this currency can be of no value or of very high value. so it is too risky to be used as a reserve currency in the world. and this currency is more dominated as a trading commodity.
Activity: 378
I think he has all the chances.Moreover, it seems that this is his true mission.I think he's fine with it.And we have to help him in this.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
I think not. I think bitcoin supply in the whole world is too low compared to the total amount of fiat present per country and around the world. I can't agree that bitcoins can be the next world currency but it can be the building blocks for the coming world currency. Bitcoins have laid the foundation.

I don't agree with your argument. It is always good to have a currency which is protected against inflation. If you believe that the total supply (21 million) is too low, then we can do a redenomination  and split 1 BTC to 1,000 new BTC. Then the total supply would be 21 billion coins.
Activity: 410
I really hope you do.That's what we're doing.The dollar can not be at the helm forever, it is already outdated and has exhausted its gold resources.If we want to develop, this is the only right way.Technology very quickly progresyvus,dollar for them just not keep up.And then Bitcoin will come to help.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
A perfect time to rise for bitcoin but the final drop is needed.
https://youtu.be/5ExCSFPkRpA
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

I think not. I think bitcoin supply in the whole world is too low compared to the total amount of fiat present per country and around the world. I can't agree that bitcoins can be the next world currency but it can be the building blocks for the coming world currency. Bitcoins have laid the foundation.
Activity: 42
In my opinion Bitcoin will remain as an alternative option for people to store value and pay for certain services or goods.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin needs to do the work for its legitimacy in all countries. Bitcoin will then become the world's reserve coin. I hope that will happen soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
i hope so. bitcoin is now as precious as gold and other precious stones. the availability of bitcoin compared to precious gems are far and more advantageous. if that will happen, the price of bitcoin will definitely soar
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
We know that fiat currency is differ from Bitcoin known as virtual currency. This is the reason why most government in the other country are against with it, due to they are regulated business type. But the experts said that Bitcoin has a potential to become the world currency in the near future.
Activity: 338
in time, bitcoin will definitely become an icon of the virtual currency in the world, and I really hope more so that it can become a reality.
indeed, so far the impact of bitcoin on society is very good, their economic needs are very well maintained and fulfilled. I hope the progress of bitcoin in this world can be evenly distributed and comprehensive.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
It is not common to be a reserve currency for the whole world because every country has to agree to this and all the countries agree it is very difficult. So no country can give any recognition. If bitcoin becomes reserve currency, then the value of the fiat currency of all countries will be worked out, which can undermine the economic condition of that country. If there is a trend, then it can take a lot of time.

I am agree with your argument. Its hard make bitcoin become government reserve because need approvement from others country. As far I know, financial institution like IMF or World Banks should recognize bitcoin first and i think if that happen, need a long time process
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
People and book authors speculate if the next reserve currency after USD (there is a general consensus that USD is destined to be replaced) should be Chinese yuan (renminbi) or Special Drawing Rights or maybe CO2 certificates or any mix of them, but I think that bitcoin is at least an equally important candidate if not the best  of those candidates for that role in the future. It is pure speculation at this point, however. The time will tell.
copper member
Activity: 32
It is not common to be a reserve currency for the whole world because every country has to agree to this and all the countries agree it is very difficult. So no country can give any recognition. If bitcoin becomes reserve currency, then the value of the fiat currency of all countries will be worked out, which can undermine the economic condition of that country. If there is a trend, then it can take a lot of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
in fact, he has all the prerequisites to become the world's reserve currency in the next 10-15 years, but for this you first need to solve a lot of problems
Activity: 8
The world still has many unknowns to Blockchain technology, many people still do not know about Bitcoin. Many governments have yet to accept Bitcoin. For a long time, Bitcoin was still a kind of asset.
Pages:
Jump to: