Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 10. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
I think the bitcoin is very strong, as long as the humans are alive the possibility difficult of bitcoin to end, just look at its development is now very rapidly and its value is getting higher. Now comes another crypto, it is difficult to happen if bitcoin is replaced with another crypto.
Activity: 275
April 11, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin definitely has its end, but not for now, bitcoin will last for a very long time, and it can be said bitcoin still has a future. And for investment in bitcoin is not too late.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
It will never end unless people would stop using it or internet connection may stop. more and more people patronizing bitcoin though current price now is way to low compared to its all time high but   I know there  is always time for bitcoin to bounce trading is a cycle of ups and down once this down is over expect price may up soon.
Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 11:12:10 AM
There are a lot of predictions that bitcoins will last for over 20 years and it does not matter because when that time comes we already had enough money to start business and the scaling price of bitcoin is increasing consistently so those who are striving to earn more coins today will have an assurance to be rich in the near future.
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
I personally believed that everything that has a beginning also has an ending, no matter how awesome or great it is. So i know there will come a time that Bitcoin will end, but it will not happen anytime soon, with how things are going now, rapid growth of Bitcoin community and investors despite its volatility clearly proves that it is here to stay for a very long time. So what we can do is enjoy it while it is here and make sure that we maximize and make the most of out it now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
The value of bitcoin with time only increases. However, no one knows how long this will happen in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect the results are and whether a new digital currency will be found, which according to its quality will surpass Bitcoin. If this happens, then bitcoin should give its place to the leader of the crypto currency. There is also the possibility that the bitcoin team will further improve it and will be able to maintain its leadership position.
Activity: 123
April 11, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
Everything eventually has to come to an end no matter how popular or how widely used, so yes, bitcoin will also come to an end someday.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 11, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
I would say no bitcoin will never end, because it is well
populated worldwide in trade markets, bitcoin is controlled
by we user and miners taking part of buying and selling bitcoin.
Activity: 60
April 11, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Yes, Bitcoin is the crypto's first currency, which has existed for more than 10 years and has helped make people's lives richer, with a large user community. I think it has prospects for development, It is very convenient, modern high technology and so crypto will continue to thrive in the future.
Activity: 191
April 11, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Bitcoin will never end because the price of bitcoin is increasing more everyday specially now that more people are getting into Bitcoin a lots of them are starting to notice and realize how good and promising it is and when the demands grow. We should start investing now so that we will see a bright future to this currency.

Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
You are not yet late to invest with bitcoin because its price is too low at the moment so its a good time for us to buy amd earn profit when market goes up.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 11:02:01 PM
It's not easy for bitcoin to crumble, and I do not think bitcoin will be replaced, bitcoin will always be at the forefront and always be king.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:52:01 PM
It's not possible the bitcoin ends up this fast although lately the price is often decreasing I am still very optimistic that in the next few months the price will also jump.So it takes a strong patience for the merchant to to create a big profit.
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 08:43:20 PM
as long as more people using bitcoin no reason that this is will end and if you look at the price now is still increasing it is imposible that bitcoin replace other currency or any altcoin...and for investing its not to late to invest now  ithink in next five years bitcoin will go up because some  people now they know bitcoin and some people got interested of this...
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

As far as we know Bitcoin is the first coin of cryptocurrency, the birth of bitcoin was judged a revolution that began for the 4.0 technology era. After Bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also release in the past 5 years, most of them have the technology is better than Bitcoin, there are many applications in the life so i think one of them can quite replace Bitcoin in the future but this only happen in the next 10 - 20 years, now Bitcoin is still king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 596
April 10, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
It all depends on how people will accept cryptocurrency. If we are going to use it, then of course it will live and develop rapidly.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
All things that have been known by many people and even the world will never die will continue to increase from year to year.
And now bitcoin is declining is a natural thing because the negative issue will only pass quickly before the wind of good luck blowing good news, no word late for investment.
Activity: 434
April 10, 2018, 05:25:25 PM
I believe in bitcoin primarily as a currency, and I think it has excellent prospects for development. It is very convenient, modern, high-tech, and therefore cryptocurrency will continue to develop.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
May not end because many people use bitcoin and it is most popular in the world today and many people invest in bitcoin.maybe if there is no internet connection and power supply it is the end.
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 03:31:05 PM
I do not think Bitcoin will end and be replaced by another crypto, there are many other cryptoes commonly called altcoins, but all of them have no quality value, nothing can replace Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is very young, so it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin. Of course Bitcoin will experience an increase and decrease in price.
Pages:
Jump to: