Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 12. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
I can say almost with certainty that bitcoin will never end.bitcoin has come to be,bitcoin has a future.i am goes to introduce bitcoin to my unborn children and even friends around.it is the world's only powerful cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
For me I think bitcoin will not end, its because many people is using it and as of now its value is still increasing, but if that happen I hope I am already succesful and gain more money from the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:35:28 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
As what i know it is not too late to invest but it is the better opportunity of investing because nowadays bitcoin price was fall down and now it is on process of recovery so that if you prefer to invest now in a bitcoin with a low price you can see the big changes when bitcoin was increases again and recover its price so that you can doubled your investments.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:45:10 PM
Everything will end including bitcoin, technological developments take place quickly and unexpectedly, currently bitcoin is very popular but we never know with 5 or 10 more years, and I hope that before the end I'm already rich and successful.
Activity: 73
April 06, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
Yes, I think bitcoin will thrive in the future as the number of bitcoin usage is increasing, which is widespread. Although the price of bitcoin is decreasing, I think it will soon recover and increase again.
Activity: 118
April 06, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
in my own opinion the bitcoin is never end because the bitcoin have a Many investor and Many people trust in bitcoin price.
Activity: 10
April 06, 2018, 11:17:09 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin is impossible to end because as we know more and more bitcoin enthusiasts. I think it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. if it goes down I think it can but if it's finished it's impossible. Smiley
Activity: 180
April 06, 2018, 11:12:17 PM
There's no reason for bitcoin to end. It is very useful especially in today's generation. And you know if bitcoin is a very valuable asset and not many countries are aware of it. In the future I belive bitcoin will more famous, or so long as more and more investors come in and its technology continues to improve, i believe bitcoin will continue to exist.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
April 06, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Of course bitcoin will not die, but I do not think it will come out of this crisis unscathed. I think that although we gradually see some recovery in the price of bitcoin, the damage is already done and it will be difficult to recover the confidence of new investors to join this nascent market, as the smear campaign against bitcoin is at its peak at this time and the bitcoin has been declared dead in many economic forums too early.
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
They are not easy to finish, as they are the strongest coin on the market today. Blockchain technology is internationally recognized and applied in life. BTC is becoming widely available. I think they will thrive in the future.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:16:45 PM
as in my own opinion bitcoin will not be going to end , because as of now bitcoin still increasing its price. and many people are playing bitcoin, maybe if bitcoin is gone some of the people that playing and investing bitcoin are gonna be sad.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 05, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
Bitcoins will not end, because Bitcoin is in a development phase, and it's a volatile currency and this is a high-value currency. For me bitcoin is becoming more valuable, It helps a lot of people financially, and I have to say that bitcoin will not end but it will be more famous than before.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 05, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
Some people say it is the future money, some say that it will die tomorrow but it is all a speculation, nobody can tell what will happen to the future. Bitcoin community is growing and the technology behind it is so poweful, I think it's not very easy to kill. And as long as people attributing value to this bitcoin, it will stay until the end. 
Activity: 80
April 05, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
No,bitcoin Never end or die.Bitcoin always Continue.Bitcoin is most valuable and popular Currency.Future World currency is bitcoin.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
I think bitcoin will not end and it will not be possible, because as long as the internet network exists and more and more bitcoin users will not be able to stop it because many people are interested in bitcoin because it is very profitable. unless the site is closed can only reduce its use because I'm sure there are lots of great people who want to always use bitcoin.
Well for me bitcoin can end in this world but also for me, bitcoin can toally exist in this world more many years, maybe bitcoin can exist in this world more than 30 years, so as long as bitcoin is existing in this world we should support and trust bitcoin, and for me investing on bitcoin is never too late because the price of it was low now.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
bitcoin will not end. bitcoin will continue to deliver new things to make people less bored and believe that bitcoin will be an asset in the future
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 05, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
I think bitcoin will not end and it will not be possible, because as long as the internet network exists and more and more bitcoin users will not be able to stop it because many people are interested in bitcoin because it is very profitable. unless the site is closed can only reduce its use because I'm sure there are lots of great people who want to always use bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
April 05, 2018, 09:21:12 PM
Well, bitcoin will not ends until many people are still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin now is very popular so bitcoin will never ever replace by the another currency, if ever that the price is going up and down bitcoin will not going down or ends, so it is not too late to invest in this currency because there is no right time to invest if you want to get some more profits it is better to invest now.

can end if the world is able to make the currency system more complex, but unfortunately the system of non-crypto complexity to this day is not really able to compete. The government is unhappy with the peer-to-peer system in crypto currency because it can not control it, so there is a conflict in which the crypto currency can be an efficient solution in the future, but they are not able to organize or even make policy interventions strongly.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
Bitcoin is world most valuable and popular online digital currency. And I think the bitcoin will never end, but for the price of this bitcoin itself will experience an increase or decrease in the future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
Well, bitcoin will not ends until many people are still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin now is very popular so bitcoin will never ever replace by the another currency, if ever that the price is going up and down bitcoin will not going down or ends, so it is not too late to invest in this currency because there is no right time to invest if you want to get some more profits it is better to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: