Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 9. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
I think what the OP is trying to stressed out is if is it too late for him/her to invest because he/she may be thinking that bitcoin may end or be replaced by other alts. Well, in my own opinion, i think bitcoin is irreplaceable by any alt coins today and not unless if bitcoin is gone.

If you also consider bitcoin being the mainstream, there is no way of stopping it anymore.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
I think if Bitcoin does not survive, no cryptocurrency will survive. Of course there is a risk in investing, but Bitcoin keeps growing from time to time.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
I think that bitkoin will survive for 20 to 30 years because now bitkoin is a necessary. Today maany people want to take bitkoin for their online business. Bitcoin will die if people invent something else
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin definitely has its end, but not for now, bitcoin will last for a very long time, and it can be said bitcoin still has a future. And for investment in bitcoin is not too late.
Everything must come to an end but at this moment bitcoin is not in that talk. It's still functioning and getting the support it needs. As long as bitcoin is popular it will never disappear and will still help us. A lot of people depends on bitcoin so I don't see any reason to shut it down now maybe soon.
Activity: 73
April 12, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
Bitcoin is just beginning to develop and gain strength. He has not yet reached his heyday and power, which he can possess. Therefore, it is very early to talk about its end. You can invest now, and your money will grow, grow significantly.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 12, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
I dont think bitcoin reached its end but i think its not yet the end its still new to the field of crypto but in some cases we cant avoid the problem that sometimes its price goes up and down but thats normal and we can assure that in the future it will be back to its high price again
As long as there is no cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin then i don't think that it will end because bitcoin is still the king of all of the cryptocurrencies and sooner than later, bitcoin will recover its past price and will reach new all time high but if there will be a better cryptocurrency rather than bitcoin then it will bring bitcoin to end because people will transfer their money to another coin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:09:26 AM
I dont think bitcoin reached its end but i think its not yet the end its still new to the field of crypto but in some cases we cant avoid the problem that sometimes its price goes up and down but thats normal and we can assure that in the future it will be back to its high price again
Activity: 138
April 12, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think so if Bitcoin will end because almost 9 to 10 years bitcoin is still there and become most popular to the people who using this type of crypto currency.Bitcoin also helps develop how to improve our knowledge doing the right thing about being involved in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:09:57 AM

It is not too late to invest and i hope bitcoin will not end because it can provide good fortune to everyone. There are good opportunities that could help a country and infact unemployement is reduce.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
when prices fall, that doesn't mean bitcoin will end. as well as recent news about bitcoin, also have little effect on bitcoin. when bitcoin first appears, the price is still very cheap and the media no one cares about it. but bitcoin persist and its value is increasing. meaning in terms of price and news in the media, no effect on the future of bitcoin.
Wow it is the best website to get information about new updates related to bitcoin, we should use it for more information related to bitcoin, I think bitcoin has started to increase so now it will not stop increase and it will not get down but gradually it will become more alive to give us more profit, increasing demand and the price of bitcoin is the reason why bitcoin is getting more popular, bitcoin is currency which has bright future it will never end because investors will never let it be ended.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
Someday like everything bitcoin will end but i can't predict what gonna happen. Maybe we will see how crypto dying or maybe something like ethereum will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 134
April 11, 2018, 12:30:07 PM
On the market, Bitcoin is entering a good phase gradually. Blockchain receptions will come from the millennial generation and countries. In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin in 2018 and certainly the virtual currency will go up "so it will not end.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
I think until the end. Someone will not say this in the future. But I hope it never ends.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
It will never end unless people would stop using it or internet connection may stop. more and more people patronizing bitcoin though current price now is way to low compared to its all time high but   I know there  is always time for bitcoin to bounce trading is a cycle of ups and down once this down is over expect price may up soon.
i agree with you bitcoin will never end because bitcoin is going more strong than ever and its users are going to increased day by day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Everything has its own limit, although it seems to me that we do not recognize the moment when this happens.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
I think the  is very strong, as long as the humans are alive the possibility difficult of  to end, just look at its development is now very rapidly and its value is getting higher. Now comes another crypto, it is difficult to happen if  is replaced with another crypto.
Yeah as it is just in its early stage and only 1% of the people in the world are those who own crypto currencies so we cannot say that  is going to end very soon. I think that  will survive for a long time because  is the need of the modern time and people will like to adopt  for their online business and for shopping online.

I am sure that  will be even use in offline shops, but it will take some more time, when the users of  increase more and more as the revolution is not started yet and hopefully the revolution of cryptocurrencies will be coming in the near future and adoption rate of it will also increase.
Activity: 110
April 11, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
we will not know what will happen in the future, but seeing current developments, I predict that bitcoin will never die. this is like the gold that is on the internet. but again, we can not predict accurately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
April 11, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Bitcoin will end when the big amount of people who believe in it stops doing it. There are a lot of us who are not supporting it for money reasons only or at all.

This currency is changing the world, but what is happening right now it's nothing in comparison to what will happen in the future.

Just like Henry Ford said: "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our
banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be
a revolution before tomorrow morning."
Activity: 80
April 11, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin ever Live. And there is no way it can end.  BTC will rein forever..
Activity: 134
April 11, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Bitcoin will not end because there are many things that maintain good health from this cryptocurrency and I can see that in the future, we can see more and more people entering bitcoin that will make bitcoin life longer and after that massive adoption then we do not have to worry about ending bitcoin. With the kind of popularity that bitcoin currently has and the number of investors in the crypto world, bitcoin end is somewhat unlikely. This is so because many people degrade it and I do not think these investors will easily let bitcoin disappear or end. In addition, bitcoin keeps increasing which push the currency farther away from the end point.
Pages:
Jump to: