Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 5. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
It's clear that nobody can convince how many years the bitcoin will last. we can only wait!  Wink
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
certainly not if many who support the bitcoin because it has a very high value.
Activity: 24
April 14, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will grow rapidly in the future, so far a lot of competition in terms of virtual money. however, bitcoin remains at the highest rating, so bitcoin remains a winning competition.
What is the bitcoin price at the end of the year?   Huh
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
currently the bitcoin price is falling, but it will not make the bitcoin die. then this is the right time for you to start investing, so it's never too late to invest in this world.
I don't think those fluctuation can effect it to be die. I think blockchain is new their and it needs time to gain some strength. As of bitcoin the value of the coin will really depend on it's use, demand from other users will dictate its value. It is like having a piece of paper without anything on it. there is no value for that paper but when more and more people decided that they want to have that exact same paper the value will then be decided by those people on the exchanges.

And I think bitcoin is not known to the whole world and concept of cryptocurrency hasn't reached to the entire world as only 1% of the people in the world own crypto so, as long as there are people who wants to have a piece of the coin then it will always have a value. How can we determine it's value? Depending on how many people wants it.
Activity: 61
April 14, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will grow rapidly in the future, so far a lot of competition in terms of virtual money. however, bitcoin remains at the highest rating, so bitcoin remains a winning competition.
Activity: 128
April 14, 2018, 03:32:36 AM
The fact of the bitcoin is that people receive and disseminate more accurate information about the currency than positive. Such as the convenience of payment or the big guys accept bitcoin as As a payment gateway, there are not many people sharing. Information such as "using bitcoin trick" is spreading very quickly. Most people do not even know what bitcoin is. Going to google typing all the wrong things from the mainstream newspapers, and they think bitcoin is "a form of fraud"However, the general trend of public opinion after a period of learning about Bitcoin is positive. In recent times, these reports have been good news for Bitcoin.And over the period of "seemingly eliminated," but bitcoin is still alive and on the rise, the possibility of this currency disappearing forever is almost none.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 14, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin will end soon or in the upcoming next years because firstly, bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and its popularity is increasing on day to day basis. Then bitcoin also has gained a lot of users since it has started which are also increasing daily. This all justifies that bitcoin has a lot of demand among the people throughout the world and it is also evident from the increasing prices of bitcoin on daily basis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
In general, Bitcoin is limited to 21 million, as far as I remember. I think only the Ethereum can replace Bitcoin with a small probability ...
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other crypto currencies too. I ask myself the same thing: will bitcoin disappear or not. I just started in this market and I think this is the best market. I wonder every day, after I studied a little, what value will bitcoin have in the next week. I think this is the best deal as bitcoin grows, grows and grows.

Activity: 92
April 14, 2018, 01:52:29 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

nothing is too late in my opinion. while we still want to work hard and try, surely we will get the result.
it may be that bitcoin prices will go down, but we also have to be sure that bitcoin prices will definitely go up. there we can make a profit by trading.
When is bitcoin over? This is a question that is not in me and I must eliminate in me. Because I think such questions will make me even more hesitant. I still support bitcoin, because with bitcoin I can work and earn income from bitcoin. And with bitcoin we can get easier to live life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
Bitcoin just began and to begin to speak of it ending is quite premature and unnecessary at the moment. The crypto itself is bigger than bitcoin and the advantages more than just the now
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 01:26:13 AM
No bitcoin shakes can not be bitcoin all over the world. There are many people who work on this bitcoin which will save bitcoin from shakes. Now many people in the whole world are working on this bitcoin.
Activity: 37
April 14, 2018, 01:16:32 AM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, Bitcoin future is bright future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 09:55:12 PM
  Smiley  I think not!! and that's not because we need more bitcoin cryptocurrencies in our country than many need help in our area because of today's difficulty we need sideline job just like this in bitcoin full of opportunity and how to get bigger and how you're doing it helps to invest as much as it can earn you to work at your own risk and you just use your knowledge for it so it is not possible for bitcoin to have an end ever .for now all the members here have no other prospect ourselves but with bitcoin price raising and never think that bitcoin was ended. so let's fight that bitcoin in our lives is infinite ..
Activity: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

I think bitcoin will just end if there is a total shut down of the internet in the world, maybe a world war.

As I see the system I think it is not too late to invest on bitcoin or other crypto currency just wait for some dip and buy then wait for it to pump again.

Bitcoin is like a roller coaster it goes down and up.
Activity: 177
April 13, 2018, 09:41:58 PM
during development innovations along with ongoing assessments made to correct problems in blocksize, bitcoin will remain at the forefront. Bitcoin has more successors that claim more stable, and also because they promote centralization that can unite with conventional economic concept, but if bitcoin is able to remain stable, there will be no macro attenuation.

But if on the contrary and bitcoin looks silent without overcoming the circumstances, we will see bitcoin will be the same fate as gold, where they will be replaced by something more complicated than the perception of a structured currency and leave bitcoin just as a commodity asset.

Nowadays many people interested with bitcoin because of the higher value in our market, they prove themselves in pass few years that they can go higher as a gold. It will not end because bitcoin has a capability in our market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
April 13, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
during development innovations along with ongoing assessments made to correct problems in blocksize, bitcoin will remain at the forefront. Bitcoin has more successors that claim more stable, and also because they promote centralization that can unite with conventional economic concept, but if bitcoin is able to remain stable, there will be no macro attenuation.

But if on the contrary and bitcoin looks silent without overcoming the circumstances, we will see bitcoin will be the same fate as gold, where they will be replaced by something more complicated than the perception of a structured currency and leave bitcoin just as a commodity asset.
Activity: 165
April 13, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Bitcoin will not end because there are still many demand and many beginners who join and many investors who come. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 13, 2018, 08:00:38 PM
All that currently exists and life will surely end, I'm sure that someday bitcoin will end because of the amount of pressure or competition with other coins, but I'm sure this happens at least 10 years from now.

of course it will end but we will never know the exact date for it happen. Bitcoin wont end because of the competition with other coins because other coins cannot possibly compete with bitcoins. you know, its been already a long freakin years ever since bitcoin and other crypto have existed but why does bitcoin is still the leading and still the main stream digital currency? That is only an evidence that no one can possibly beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will only end on its own way but not because of any other reasons.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
All that currently exists and life will surely end, I'm sure that someday bitcoin will end because of the amount of pressure or competition with other coins, but I'm sure this happens at least 10 years from now.
Pages:
Jump to: