Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 6. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 13, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
currently the bitcoin price is falling, but it will not make the bitcoin die. then this is the right time for you to start investing, so it's never too late to invest in this world.

Even if btc price is falling for a long period,btc will not end because  btc now is currently recovering from that stage.  And i think that btc will remain the king of crypto.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
Whether it will die is something I don't know, however, bitcoin has brought so much people into crypto, it's undeniable that it has lead a lot of advances. As to whether it should remain on top, I think that not really. Better cryptocurrencies are already in place. I hope to see the day that bitcoin is displaced by one of its successors that can better represent crypto.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
currently the bitcoin price is falling, but it will not make the bitcoin die. then this is the right time for you to start investing, so it's never too late to invest in this world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
April 13, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin will never end because, there are alot of people from different countries that support bitcoin and it will be impossible to erradicate it.
It is not too late to invest everytime it decreased, it is a perfect timing.
Activity: 420
April 13, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
Bitcoin will not end anytime soon, its way too enhanced to fade off just like that. in fact int will develop more, Businesses will start accepting BTC as afoem of pay and more people will get on board with time
Activity: 280
April 13, 2018, 07:02:39 PM
Just as anything has a beginning, it will have an end as well. For now it will keep on going, untill we reach an age where the next bitcoin will appear and this bitcoin will become obsolete, could be decades could be centuries, but it will end. So ride it while it lasts
Activity: 62
April 13, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
Never.Bitcoin Will live Lifetime.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
when we talk about when bitcoin ends it seems to me just as the internet ends and all the online activities that are in this world are also over and in my opinion it will happen in the future.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 13, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
I don't think so but I look at the strength of bitcoin today since the world are getting modern to modern I think bitcoin is fit. If all people in the future already a new class of modern people they also need a modern money and that was bitcoin.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
April 13, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
my opinion bitcoin will never end, in bitcoin braid already in off and also in japan bitcoin already hired by many people, will never bitcoin will end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 13, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Nothing is impossible in the crypto world, but i dont see BTC ever dying. It keeps getting stronger after each and every challange it faces, and recovers after dips, BTC will continue to develop and become stronger, and wont fade away as easy
Activity: 35
April 13, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
No. Bitcoin will not end because there are still countries that believes in the power of bitcoin.
According to the news that I've gathered, there are countries that are started to patronized and used bitcoin for their transaction. Meaning, bitcoin will be more alive in the market.
This is not the end of it. As we can see today the price of bitcoin rised up to 1k USD with less than an hour. Until now the bitcoin price is still going up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 13, 2018, 03:18:12 PM
No. Bitcoin will not end because there are still countries that believes in the power of bitcoin.
According to the news that I've gathered, there are countries that are started to patronized and used bitcoin for their transaction. Meaning, bitcoin will be more alive in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin ever Live. And there is no way it can end.  BTC will rein forever..
Bitcoin will be the future single currency in the hands of people digitally exist that will save the money of governments banks that waste money on making paper notes and its manufacturing cost and printing cost all these costs come together and make an expenditure of making notes which eats up the economy of a country. So countries will realize that Bitcoin is good for their economies to boost up that will save the budget of making paper currency. So it is the main reason of making the Bitcoin as a future currency.
Activity: 37
April 13, 2018, 02:05:34 PM
Prices may increase suddenly or it may go a bit lower but I do not think bitcoin will end.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 01:36:33 PM
Bitcoin is limited currency that means someday people will stop mining and we will recive the big problem of prcie and at this point bitcoin can die easily.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 01:18:56 PM
Yes though bitcoin will end but it will take few decades.  Only when some better option isthere it will end.
yes true, bitcoin will end through some process and need good reason. bitcoin is not as easy as what we thought would end up for no reason.
Activity: 73
April 13, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
Yes though bitcoin will end but it will take few decades.  Only when some better option isthere it will end.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
Bitcoin will definitely not end, because it is the one that materialized blockchain and crypto stuffs. However, it can have tough competition if some of the problems such as high transaction fees and speed are note taken care of. There are some projects though such as Lightning network to improve the fees and scalability, however the end result is yet to be seen. And if this goes well, bitcoin will certainly take a strong foothold than ever.
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
Bitcoin has returned very quickly.Everyone thought that bitcoin and crypto money were over.But we have seen it is not real.Those who lost were those who left the market.
Pages:
Jump to: