Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 11. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
Whether bitcoin will end? not possible and will not bitcoin end up for no reason.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
I think bitcoin will never be destroyed, as the percentage of new members is getting more and more and investors are also growing. Could be bitcoin will survive for the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Back from the Dead!
April 10, 2018, 03:28:18 PM
No it wont. There is too strong a community behind BTC, as its backbone, for it to fail just yet. Sure, the economists were considering as huge a dip as the 2013 one, which would have lasted for maybe upto 1.5 years, but now instead of a dip, they have seen patterns similar to a bounce back, almost similar to that of 2014. Bitcoin is now expected to bottom in this April, adn eventually rise a huge amount, spiking, and then lowering back down to $10k, still higher than the current exchange rates. Sure, bitcoin could fail anytime, but it wont atleast fail completely in the near future.
Activity: 226
April 10, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Its only natural for everything to come to an end,Its however difficult to see BTC ending anytime soon, it will take serious and Harsh regulations for BTC to  come to an end, but i dont think it will
Activity: 226
April 10, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Its only natural for everything to come to an end,Its however difficult to see BTC ending anytime soon, it will take serious and Harsh regulations for BTC to  come to an end, but i dont think it will
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the near future or in the years to come because firstly, bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world and also has gained a lot of users throughout the globe. Because of all this bitcoin has gained a lot of demand among the people of all the age groups throughout the world. Also this is evident from the increasing value and prices of bitcoin since it has started and its still continuously increasing daily.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 10, 2018, 02:44:25 PM
Of course, everything in this life ends sooner or later. However, I do not believe that Bitcoin will disappear from life in the next 100 years.
I believe in Bitcoin because, firstly, it has already experienced such price declines; secondly, it is clear beforehand that this is a long-term investment, in the third it is already recognized as a payment tool and finally it is followed by technology that meets many of the basic requirements of the present.
But i truely believe that Bitcoin can't be that easily disappear for real because it was built base on the blockchain system which is the most modern technology right now in this world . That means it's carrying the future with it . So why it will be end at the future ? Cause of another better technology is most reasonable only . So i guess bitcoin will end if there is a better thing in the future not now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Of course, everything in this life ends sooner or later. However, I do not believe that Bitcoin will disappear from life in the next 100 years.
I believe in Bitcoin because, firstly, it has already experienced such price declines; secondly, it is clear beforehand that this is a long-term investment, in the third it is already recognized as a payment tool and finally it is followed by technology that meets many of the basic requirements of the present.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start
The existence of bitcoin because the internet is still evolving so over time the internet is developing then also develop bitcoin in the future.
I'm sure bitcoin emits something good so many people follow and develop it.
Activity: 232
April 10, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
bitcoin will never end because all currencies depends on btc. btc king of cryptocurrency.
i know btc very down in these days but trust ah it will be recover soon and btc price will be at $20k .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 10, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
when prices fall, that doesn't mean bitcoin will end. as well as recent news about bitcoin, also have little effect on bitcoin. when bitcoin first appears, the price is still very cheap and the media no one cares about it. but bitcoin persist and its value is increasing. meaning in terms of price and news in the media, no effect on the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 44
April 10, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
No, it is going to increase in coming days!
for more updates on the crypto news:- https://coinpedia.org/
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 10, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think bitcoin's journey wont end unless the owner would shut it down. Bitcoin had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time and it is a big joke if bitcoin would end right now. Bitcoin is so useful in terms of financial services and it can change your life. Just trust its capability to help people and always think positive so that positive things will happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
I am a new member. bitcoin is a digital money investment and we have to mine our coins, and we have to know when to ride down the bitcoin price. i'm sure bitcoin will make me a success
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 08:36:23 AM
There are lot of other crytocurrencies are occuring. Their platforms offers good project and application relating to blockchain. If this new born cryptocurrencies will be, maybe it will surpass the achievement of bitcoin and eventually  ends the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
So many question bro. It could be a topic for every single. But its not appear like bitcoin will fall nearly days, cos its not fully mined even yet, so maybe one day, but not today. IMHO
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 07:46:54 PM
Of course bitcoin will end, but I never thought that bitcoin will forever exist, so before bitcoin end then I want to get great benefits even successful and rich, I hope this year will happen soon.
Activity: 50
April 07, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
I think Bitcoin will just improve just like the new technologies today it won't actually disappear but the inventors just make it more easy for the people to use and to understand
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 07:41:47 AM
Bitcoin will never end not unless if the whole bitcoin holders will be selling their bitcoins and get to have another cryptocurrency. But talking like this is nonsense, we know on how big the market cap of bitcoin and it is keep on moving upward so bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
how much the price of bitcoin, you are not late to invest in bitcoin. for some reason this is the beginning of bitcoin to be real cryptocurrency or asset. maybe a lot of people will say that bitcoin die or be worthless but im sure they as good player believe they will take much profit from this condition
Pages:
Jump to: