Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 13. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 05, 2018, 05:43:55 PM
The price of bitcoin will continue to change, but that doesn't mean negative for it. On the contrary, it will allow you to earn. So you can still buy bitcoin.

True,  the unstable price of bitcoin and altcoin can be use in a positive way to ear. Buy while the price is more cheaper then sell it the moment it rise again.  The price change doesn't mean that bitcoin will end.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
Nope because it is so popular nowadays and the people's that are using will bitcoin cant agree to let bitcoin end
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
In the future all the coins would of been lost through accidents, forgetting passwords or natural occurrences but that shouldn't be for at least a few hundred years
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
it's a big no from me, i dont care what the rest say
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Low or high price is normal. But Bitcoin is always the highest pricing, it's a process. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, as a symbol when we mention about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 316
April 04, 2018, 07:30:25 PM
Bitcoin will end if new technology comes in which is better than blockchain and it is not by far but it will take time before it happens. What I am saying is Bitcoin would come to its end but not this time.
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
if you are a competent investor, instead of thinking about it for a long time, it is easier just to make an investment for an amount that you do not regret. either way, you won't guess.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
April 04, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
I don't believe bitcoin would die just because it has been dropping in value lately. The price drops as a matter of fact are normal and usual in the bitcoin scene so I don't think price drops would be a reason for bitcoin to die in the market. Trust me, give bitcoin sometime to recover and it will increase in value drastically therefore debunking your doubts in the process.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 04, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
Bitcoin situation is the same as egg and chicken. At Bitcoin's cost to balance out, an expansive ... and clients. For an expansive scale economy to create, organizations and clients will look for value security. Luckily, instability does not influence the primary advantages ...
If it will end, Then it is gone for good. But we know that the bitcoin since 2009 and many problem that encounter it. We know that nothing is permanent. In this kind of world that every seconds and every minutes changes. But for now it is impossible to end because there's more and more investor coming and many newcomer want to try it.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 08:15:29 AM
Bitcoin situation is the same as egg and chicken. At Bitcoin's cost to balance out, an expansive ... and clients. For an expansive scale economy to create, organizations and clients will look for value security. Luckily, instability does not influence the primary advantages ...
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 03:42:45 PM
Now is the time, after another decline in prices, it starts to gain momentum and again makes + 10% of the cost every day, it is now worth buying as much as possible
Activity: 596
April 03, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
I do not believe that bitcoin will come to an end. After all, it is not just a new currency, it is a new kind of modern economy. This technology is necessary for us.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
April 03, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
 No, the company of bitcoins will never ends because the reason why they are still exist is because of they have a lots of supports from the public and they are loved by all people in the whole world.
Activity: 686
April 03, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
The price of bitcoin will continue to change, but that doesn't mean negative for it. On the contrary, it will allow you to earn. So you can still buy bitcoin.

That's right, no one can guarantee the price of Bitcoin will go down or will rise in the future because Bitcoin doesn't have a stable price like Gold.
Activity: 54
April 03, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
Bitcoin will never end, because now, bitcoin is the world best cryptocurrecny. A lot of people are engaged with bitcoin. They know bitcoin is the life changer, any one can change their life with the touch of bitcoin. We see now, bitcoin lover's are increasing day by day . Don,t panic ,bitcoin will never end.

It's true and i also believe that Bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin is the world besy currency. A lot of people trust and love Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only profitable but also trust able. I also agreed with you that Bitcoin can changed anyone life easily. Bitcoin can not end in any way. I love Bitcoin so much.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
April 02, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
I do not see a reason why bitcoin can end in the medium term, because although it is true that its current limitations prevent it from being the currency of daily use that many expected, it has come to occupy a relevant place in the eyes of large investors as a reliable store of value, which guarantees that in the long term we can still enjoy bitcoin, and that its price will continue to grow in a significant way despite the emergence of new theoretically more advanced altcoins.
Activity: 395
April 02, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
It may well cease to exist, but so far we do not expect it, and you still have time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
No, Bitcoin will never die. I don't believe this. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can defeat Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin price is so low now. But this will not continue a long time. I hope within a month Bitcoin price will be rising high. And that will continue.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
April 02, 2018, 01:47:24 PM
Bitcoin will not end in my opinion as there is great support for it. The only thing I can think of is an upgraded bitcoin.
Yeah right, bitcoin will not end and the future of bitcoin will be bright soon if we keep excited to generate bitcoin values so that bitcoin stays victorious.

This is just waiting for a time when Bitcoin isn't interested in many people and turning to new coins that have more big advantage for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: