Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 105. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 16, 2017, 09:22:39 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

there is always a chance that bitcoin will end. the world is unpredictable. but even when Satoshi disappeared did bitcoin end? bitcoin will not end until some other crytocurrency replace it or the world ban it or the people using it would stop using it. it is not too late to invest.there is still a chance but that would be on the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 08:42:02 PM
Bitcoin for sure will never end, I still remember as at 2010 when a friend of mine was trying to explain what bitcoin is to me then I was thinking it's a scam and I believe it value was very low that time. But now reverse has be the case it keeps rising every second, minutes and hour. The growth of bitcoin gives it investors great hope all the time and I believe there's better future with bitcoin....
Bitcoin will eventually burn a lot of users later on the road though for now the price seems to be going up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 16, 2017, 05:40:30 PM
Bitcoin for sure will never end, I still remember as at 2010 when a friend of mine was trying to explain what bitcoin is to me then I was thinking it's a scam and I believe it value was very low that time. But now reverse has be the case it keeps rising every second, minutes and hour. The growth of bitcoin gives it investors great hope all the time and I believe there's better future with bitcoin....
Activity: 392
December 16, 2017, 05:12:19 PM
The chances are 50-50. No one could predict bitcoin if it will go up or down. But one thing is sure if you invest in bitcoin be sure to have guts. You might lose a bunch of money or you could double your money if you are lucky enough
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 04:59:57 PM
Right now, its quite hard and might even be not possible. Bitcoin's price racket up to 2x its price last month. And to tell you, its even rising until now and establishing its stable value. It even might reach 20k USD before the year ends. I just hope that next year and so, bitcoin will be more stable so that many of us would not be scared of spending it or investing on it.

It will not end, there is no reason for this. This is not a new thing, established in 2009 and almost 8 years passed. The technology behind bitcoin will change the world by disrupting the orders.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 04:19:38 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think it never will be happen..
It depend on the crypto users. Already we are know about bitcoin which is volatility. It can get high are getting low but not in stable. Because its fluctuating. So the users should choose about it is best or not.
In juncture investing process is good time for long term traders. But short term traders it little risk.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 04:02:43 PM
Although bitcoin is growing and many people are investing in bitcoins but many countries will ban bitcoins. So many people will not be used bitcoin anymore. I think the bitcoin will end in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:01:47 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end. With the increasing value of bitcoin, more and more people get to know it and get involved in using and trade it, it will become more popular.
Activity: 48
December 16, 2017, 03:57:32 PM
It will not end, it is too big to end and too many people is working with the possibilities it has opened and will open, which are endless
Activity: 155
December 16, 2017, 03:53:34 PM
I think in business there is no late term, it's just maybe the lack of information so a little late to join, just late does not mean fail, bitcoin will continue because more and more investors are joining is growing, every business goes up and that's normal, so just keep the spirit
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 16, 2017, 03:52:23 PM
It is actually a good question, constant increases in mining difficulty surely can't be sustained for much longer. A big change to the infrastructure of bitcoin needs to happen if it is to survive in any usable way.
Activity: 37
December 16, 2017, 03:44:14 PM
IN FEW Years there will be 2 kind of people!
those who take part of bitcoin and those whos not.
will be loosers and winners.
if bitcoin collapses then bitcoiners will be loosers.
and others? will just  remain same as they always are no loose no  win.
Activity: 560
December 16, 2017, 03:19:44 PM
Right now, its quite hard and might even be not possible. Bitcoin's price racket up to 2x its price last month. And to tell you, its even rising until now and establishing its stable value. It even might reach 20k USD before the year ends. I just hope that next year and so, bitcoin will be more stable so that many of us would not be scared of spending it or investing on it.
Activity: 14
December 16, 2017, 03:16:05 PM
I think that after 2-3 years the rate will drop very much
Activity: 672
December 16, 2017, 03:13:07 PM
I believe everything in this world has its end, including bitcoin. And I think it is not happening anytime soon. As long as people stay active on bitcoin, it will just keep rolling here. and as long the internet exist, bitcoin will still be alive. It is like, internet is the heart of bitcoin that keeps  pumping bitcoin.
Surly it will grow because if bitcoin will stop growing it will be bad for bitcoin future and if it will not stop growing a lot of people who are investing in bitcoin will get high profit. It is not even now late because it is increasing in price and it will never stop increasing at all. Now bitcoin is having high power and it is rowing in power and it is increasing in price and it will not stop growing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 16, 2017, 02:12:14 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Bitcoin surely never die, and if we die bitcoin will still remain, if the worlds end bitcoin will still remain in blockchain , internet connection will never die as well this is one of the needs of the entire world. So I Think it's hard to say that bitcoin will die or will end . Maybe if there is so many users will invest in bitcoin , the chance of obtaining bitcoin will becoming much harder and slower than before.

It doesn't look like it's going to end any moment now because more and more people are looking for more knowledge about bitcoin and are thus investing as and when they get to know  and this has created a consistent demand  for it on the market and in turn given it a consistent growth over the entire year 2017.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
December 16, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Yes that's true, It is happening right now.

Do you think someday bitcoin will end?

Currently, I don't think, "bitcoin will end".

or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Most likely, they (Bitcoin and Altcoin) will coexist (such as the president and his minister/king and his people).

I think, It is never too late to invest the bitcoin whenever you want.

Yes, as long as the investor, continue to plays its role in the financial markets, the price drop is sure to happen.
Activity: 308
December 16, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

I think that invest in bitcoin is too late and you now better is buy more altcoins because they can make more profit then BTC
I think bitcoin will never end because its price is going to more high and many people want to invest their money in bitcoin forum for the best future, so you can anytime invest in bitcoin forum because its price will never going to down and it will more valuable in future than any forum. 
Activity: 28
December 16, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

I think that invest in bitcoin is too late and you now better is buy more altcoins because they can make more profit then BTC
Activity: 177
December 16, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
i do not think so that bitcoin will end, of course many of the countries ban bitcoin but a lot of countries legal bitcoins and of which many of them used bitcoins for buying and selling purpose, because the government has the profit.and second its prices are very fluctuate for ehich investors invest in it and its shows a positive change in its demand,which is not shows a sign of ending bitcoin.
Jump to: