Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 104. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:10:38 AM
Like they always say, we are still on early stage and the best crypto is not even created but yet to come so there is a possibility depends on how things will go.
Activity: 162
December 17, 2017, 03:34:32 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

there is always a chance that bitcoin will end. the world is unpredictable. but even when Satoshi disappeared did bitcoin end? bitcoin will not end until some other crytocurrency replace it or the world ban it or the people using it would stop using it. it is not too late to invest.there is still a chance but that would be on the future.
Bitcoin will end when there is a much better replacement. But for now even altcoin is still far behind to be able to offset the bitcoin, so it is still very long bitcoin can be replaced.

What kind of better coin might it be, much better than bitcoin? Even if this world is so much unpredictable, for me, Bitcoin won't be replace by any newly developed coin. And there is no way bitcoin will soon come to an end or being replace by another coin. As long as bitcoin never reaches $1,000,000 it is never to late to invest.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 17, 2017, 03:28:21 AM
Bitcoin will not end. It can only be outpriced by other altcoi s or its bubble can only pop.

I doubt that bitcoin will be overprice by other crypto currency since the price of it is really increasing quickly but the price of other crypto currency is slowly changing unlike bitcoin. Bitcoin price bubble are said that it will be popping soon but still the price are increasing. Bitcoin will not end, it may have a dump but I thin it will be taking a short time and will be having a pump again.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2017, 03:23:40 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

there is always a chance that bitcoin will end. the world is unpredictable. but even when Satoshi disappeared did bitcoin end? bitcoin will not end until some other crytocurrency replace it or the world ban it or the people using it would stop using it. it is not too late to invest.there is still a chance but that would be on the future.
Bitcoin will ended in time there is a better replacement. But for now, i didn't saw any Altcoin could be replace it soon, they are still far behind to be able to doing better job as Bitcoin. Bitcoin has volatile price, but many people has forgot it and buying BTC many more, they have realize Bitcoin will have good value in next few years later. even, Bitcoin still got many problems about network, fees relates, etc. This is being ignored by the supporter to investing still.  How this confidence will to stop? I have no idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 17, 2017, 03:16:42 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end but it will be popular and getting more investor. We know that the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher due to popularity and moreninvestors to it. Many people want toninvest in here because it has more potential to increase and have profits to there investments. It just only a flunctuation value because it is votalitity. It become a good year for a bitcoin let us expect that bitcoin in next year will be more successful.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
December 17, 2017, 03:11:23 AM
yeah i think bitcoin will not end sir, because this is a big community with the biggest amount of users in the world, event china cant stop us to buy more bitcoin on their last drama. for the invest i think its not too late because there are many people dont know about bitcoin ( for example : my country, indonesia). if they know about the price they going to be crazy and tadaa, new demand on bitcoin. and is there any chance that bitcoin will be down? of course, bitcoin is high risk investment with a very high fluctuations.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 17, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

one thing that makes sure the bitcoin will end is the loss of internet connection in the world, while we still have internet network then bitcoin will not be lost until whenever. although many other types of coins are able to compete with bitcoin but that will not shift the position of the bitcoin digital currency. investing in bitcoin digital currencies is never too late because faster we know and invest our money into bitcoin would be more profitable if we know that bitcoin can generate profits for anyone who uses it. the value of bitcoin is so fluctuating that it is easy to quickly change its value, most likely the bitcoin value will continue to increase and decrease the price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 02:41:48 AM
Bitcoin will never fade away not unless if the folder bitcoin holders will be selling their bitcoins and profit to have unconventional cryptocurrency. But talking in the company of this is nonsense, we know are how big the puff hat of bitcoin and it is save upon in opposition to upward consequently bitcoin will never fade away.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 02:39:09 AM
No. It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency at this time and it has very good potential to reach to 10k$ or maybe 20k$ in the near future and Bitcoin price can be dumped just a little bit in short time then it will rise back soon and I think the main reason because of some announcement of any famous people say that Bitcoin is just a bubble or so on like CEO of JPMorgan Chase did before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:12:52 AM
End bitcoin? No one can tell or say that bitcoin end, don't think all negative always think positive if always think good bitcoin will always  strong, and after and after that will become stronger than ever.
Activity: 532
December 17, 2017, 02:08:15 AM
Well,  I don't think it will be end bruv,  because you know today it was really a lot of people start talk about this thing, they know
it from social media,  so, I think it would be bright in the future and it will never end,  but it could be get ban by some country.
Activity: 20
December 17, 2017, 01:46:09 AM
yes it could end, it is slow, expensive, and bad for the environment.  Likely an Alt will dominate in the long run.  But who knows when that will be
Activity: 43
December 17, 2017, 01:02:33 AM
Bitcoin will not end in future.Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage.But it's popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
December 17, 2017, 01:01:17 AM
I dont see bitcoin will end as you can see bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin. You cant predict what happen in many years and bitcoin has an increasing value. So it cant be end and it wont be stop since many investors invest from it. Many people influence about bitcoin. So its an advantage and it wont be end.
I agree with you, bitcoin is just the beginning right now if the bitcoin's problem has been finished ( the bitcoin's problem are high fees transaction and slow confirmation) bitcoin will not be replaced by alternative coins more over if the bitcoin be addopted as digital currency by all of the people around the world, it can not be stoped even by our government, so bitcoin can not be end, bitcoin is growing up in the community, the price and development.
Activity: 17
December 17, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
Bitcoin will not end. It can only be outpriced by other altcoi s or its bubble can only pop.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2017, 12:53:50 AM
Right now, its quite hard and might even be not possible. Bitcoin's price racket up to 2x its price last month. And to tell you, its even rising until now and establishing its stable value. It even might reach 20k USD before the year ends. I just hope that next year and so, bitcoin will be more stable so that many of us would not be scared of spending it or investing on it.

The bitcoin surge was surely unbelievable, within just a year it surpases the expectation of many people about its price. Now, it's becoming more widespread due to its price (many news about the bitcoin's new ath). But we cant be sure when it will ends anything can happen within just a short period of time like what happen this year.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 12:46:15 AM
hopefully the bitcoin will last and hopefully it will not dissapear as it helps many and everyone had a chance to live in stable and fullfil life.And demand will continue to increase
the fact that bitcoin is stable and does not end and many people put their interest to invest and make their many grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 12:37:37 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end. Bitcoin is getting very popular in this days, and many people are willing to learn how to obtain or gain bitcoin. The main reason why bitcoin will not end it’s because it is the first cryptocurrency that becomes very expensive. Yes, bitcoin is the primary digital currency that becomes the model or reproduction of another coin. Maybe in the future bitcoin can be replace but bitcoin can’t be end.
Activity: 231
December 17, 2017, 12:09:39 AM

it will end but we never know when will it happen, and if you're asking if it is late to invest  then the answer would be "it is not too late to invest". bitcoins value today is really high and just take on those opportunities as an advantages.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
December 16, 2017, 11:46:57 PM
I dont see bitcoin will end as you can see bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin. You cant predict what happen in many years and bitcoin has an increasing value. So it cant be end and it wont be stop since many investors invest from it. Many people influence about bitcoin. So its an advantage and it wont be end.
Jump to: