Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 15. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 01:40:10 AM
giving staight answer to that its kind of weird ,,,but with the level of things now,,,bitcoins can never end,because its not only bitcoins on the cryptocurrency,,so right now bitcoins can not end now
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
You have to read this if you have not -

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

This guy did some good research. Mainly this one -

Do you know there were 6 days of daily dump after March-07 starting exactly at 11:30 ET?

Bitcoin will never end, and crypto in general is just getting started. Blockchain tech is evolving. BTC coin will continue to be manipulated and fall more before it gains again. Do not invest your money into BTC right now, and trading in March has been miserable for nearly everyone, including professionals. Which are recommending to get into fiat currency for now.

Once we see the market steady up for 3-4 months we will know it may have passed, but we are definitely going down before up.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
I think bitcoin is just getting started, despite, bitcoin loses price earlier this year, and even if bitcoin struggling, one thing I can say and I'am sure bitcoin reached again the highest price the same as last year price.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 31, 2018, 07:21:40 PM
I think as far as internet is endless bitcoin because today technology works on everything because bitcoin technology also powers
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 05:50:16 PM
Factually, bitcoin is here to stay and I don't see it ending because it's more likely it will replace the traditional way of money. However, I must admit that bitcoin will have to fight this battle but am sure bitcoin will win at the end.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

No, my friend, Bitcoin will not end. At least for next 10 years. The more crypto coin will join the market the market will go more complicated. That makes look like the future of bitcoin will end. But bitcoin is the king of all crypto. The crypto market looks like it is free and it is own of its own. But if we look at the bulls and bears of the market we will find out that the bulls and bear of bitcoin are very similar to the market. When the price of the bitcoin is going up, the whole market is going up. When the price of the bitcoin is going down, the whole market is going down. So it indicates that bitcoin is very much controller of the crypto market.
Activity: 310
March 31, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
Everything is definitely end including bitcoin, although it is now becoming popular but I am sure that every era there is a time and we remember that already many products or commodities that were once glorious but now disappear.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
It is just rumors in the internet ,other groups want to publish very fake news about bitcoin and other altcoins , they tried to pull down what bitcoin have already reach, do not to this , try continue your normal works and activities on bitcoin org.,do not be frightene , have faith in bitcoin it is not dead or dying.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

all possibilities are possible but for now bitcoin is still in the top rank of crypto currency coins so make the most of it for now, it's never too late to invest if capital and beliefs are strong
Activity: 336
March 31, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
Until when bitcoin will never end unless the internet and enthusiasts are not there anymore,In fact, bitcoin in the future more and more and its value is higher, because bitcoin is very limited in create and enthusiasts increasingly day
Activity: 84
March 31, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
When someone stop planting rice, do you think everyone will stop planting?
So if some quit bitcoin, are you expecting everyone to do so?
So bitcoin will be here when someone are using them, and holding it will keep bitcoin to be around forever.
Activity: 140
March 31, 2018, 01:58:21 PM
for whatever length of time that more individuals utilizing bitcoin no reason this is will end and in the event that you take a gander at the cost now is as yet expanding it is imposible that bitcoin supplant other money or any altcoin...and for contributing its not to late to put now ithink in next five years bitcoin will go up in light of the fact that a few people now they know bitcoin and a few people got intrigued of this
Activity: 57
March 31, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

no, I certain bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
I am not sure that bitcoin will die completly someday but i'm sure that bitcoin would be replaced by other cryptocurrencies. Altcoins isn't sleep and improving fast.
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
March 31, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Before we invest we would already have a plan beforehand the possibility of what would happen to him. It's the reason there was no world late investing. patience is needed in investing and planning. bitcoin is not worth if all the states forbid it.  
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
I do not think so,bitcoin will grow and mark the record price in 2018, its price could rise to $ 100k, look past and very likely
Activity: 106
March 31, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
No,Bitcoin will face a lot of problems in 2018, many attacks and want to eliminate bitcoin, it affects the interests of some organizations.
March 31, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
BTc never die.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
One should measure the BTC not only at its current price loss.
There is a difference between the real value and the market value. Currently, the market value of the BTC has reached about the real value. So I do not see any reason for concern.
March 31, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Bitcoin is very strong, as long as people live, there is less chance of ending Bitcoin. Bitcoin became popular and popular.Bitcoin is very fast and huge increase in the value. it will be more valuable. Bitcoin will always win in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: