Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 16. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Clearly, we are afraid on something that is so risky that it makes us not want to take on something that is just like that. For me a technology might be broken for a moment but it will develop in the future. And it will. Bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
From my experience of Bitcoin investment I don't think so that Bitcoin will end ever.because from the beginning Bitcoin investor is increasing and its popularity too. so I think its popularity will never end as well as it will not end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
For me, bitcoin will end if the price drops to zero and no more people will invest. But the price as of this time is very high compared to the price from the last 3 years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
March 31, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
As long as its used by many, there are still miners who are mining the remaining Bitcoin and there are investors, BTC will not be done yet. What we need are investors and not Scammers for it to Flourish for a long time. I know that we cant deny that there will be a time that Bitcoin will truly be dead and no one knows the reason yet, but the facts that a new currency will rise, Bitcoin will be OverWritten, BAnned around the Globe or has been regulated by the government are some reasons for it.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end or even be replaced by another crytocurrency. Bitcoin is getting stronger and more attractive. If it says investment is too late, I do not think so. As for the possibility of bitcoin prices have decreased or increased, I think it is commonplace. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating.

Indeed sir. As time passes by, the attractiveness of bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. If other investors learn about other coins, they are also bound to know what is bitcoin because it is the mother of all cryptos. It is meant for every investors or ico owners to know because it will always be a part of smaller coins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:23:38 AM
I would say that it will not be ended because the bitcoin would be there in the market to the end of the coin until the year 2100 it is its pathway and it is currently reaching again with an correction for  a biggest  price in history with its value.. so keep investing in it and just hold them. It is not late to invest. And I advise you to make the decision wise manner because every investment carries risks. And ask for the help from othwr people and never be late. Just trust bitcoin and in the meanwhile look for other altcoins also.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

No I don't think so and it is never too late to invest. There are many crypto currencies existing and not active right now but bitcoin is the mother of all cryptos. It will never die nor lose it's popularity. It might go down but there are other coins existing as well. But this time, it is not clear that bitcoin will die because I personally think...it will never.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
of course,there is a chance that bitcoin will be down.personally I thin bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring.It's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 30
March 31, 2018, 10:53:35 AM
I don't think so. I think it will be viral to most people
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
and It's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
No, as long many people will keep using on it. Then the show must go on. Most of the people who are benefited with bitcoin are now adapting the used of it. Bitcoin has making a good reputation to most of the people because it is a good source of income. And because many people love bitcoin then they shall exist until the next and next generation:)
Activity: 280
March 31, 2018, 10:01:00 AM
On the one hand bitcoin fell to half its highest price, on the other hand it is now valued at 2 times higher than last year. The current price is not the biggest correction in history. Earlier there were speculations like buying the rumos - sell facts, the price increase was based on certain expectations, wich should lead to the institutionalization of bitcoin, but quickly it did not happen, still ahead. Now bitcoin is the strongest of all crypto currency
Activity: 140
March 31, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Bitcoin will not end as long as there are people earning from it, believing in it, and supporting in it. Because Bitcoin can help a lot of people to make their life become better.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
Maybe not end because many people using bitcoin and this most popular in the world right now and many people invest in bitcoin.maybe if no internet connection and power supply it is the end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 31, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
In fact everything comes to a end and Bitcoin once all mined in 2040 will be exclusive and I think around 50 years after that from deaths etc Bitcoin will probably die out.
I don't think bitcoin will end. Mining will end and bitcoin is not. By definition, bitcoin is scarce. And the cryptocurrency may have utility as a superior way to store and exchange wealth. When the production of bitcoin is over, it will become even more expensive.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 08:13:08 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not end or even be replaced by another crytocurrency. Bitcoin is getting stronger and more attractive. If it says investment is too late, I do not think so. As for the possibility of bitcoin prices have decreased or increased, I think it is commonplace. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
I think bitcoin is a future investment, and I am not too late to invest in bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will make me a success
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
No, I don't think bitcoin will end this soon and I don't think bitcoin will disappear now. When it happens why it not happen before when its price is so low and their is few people who know bitcoins unlike now a days there are so many people know and supporting bitcoin so I don't think bitcoin will die soon.
Activity: 112
March 31, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
I believe this question really matters to all of us...but to answer this, I think it is not possible that bitcoin will end. Surely, it will continue its sustainability even if nowadays its value has ups and downs. Bitcoins will live indefinitely!
Activity: 176
March 31, 2018, 07:40:13 AM
Maybe for long time, bitcoin can be replace with others cryptocurrency. And about the value of bitcoin maybe can down and high without we know the time. If you want invest bitcoin for now is not late, but if you want to buy bitcoin just wait till the value is down Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: