Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 164. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
Bitcoin users are going more day by day and bitcoin price is going rise and when i look at around me i can see , people are interesting about bitcoin , when i met bitcoin no body know bitcoin around me  but now i can see alot of people want to get bitcoin around me, so i dont think Bitcoin will end.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
October 18, 2017, 12:47:53 PM
no is my answer because it will not end, it will grow more and more because the interest of people is there!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 12:45:05 PM
its dont late for invest bitcoin.its price will rise in 2-3 years  we can see that but i dont understand people why they invest bitcoin?i think bitcoin is the most unnecessary coin every coins got a purphose except bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 12:16:18 PM
The value of bitcoin within 2 years ago increased, but no one knows how long it will take in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect and whether a new digital currency will be found, which according to its quality will go beyond bitcoin. If this happens then bitcoin must give its place to the leader of the crypto currency. It is also possible that the bitcoin team will continue to improve it and will be able to maintain its leadership position.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 18, 2017, 11:45:17 AM
There will be fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin but I don't see any reason as of now that is sufficient for destruction of the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin has grown at the level where there is a huge number of supporters actively using it. Even though the number of current Bitcoin users is less than other digital fiat currency service users, still it is sufficient to keep Bitcoin alive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
October 18, 2017, 11:33:55 AM
I think bitcoin is never end because bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. For me nothing can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a bitcoin. No, not too late to invest. This is the right time to invest for the future.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 06:48:06 AM
bitcoin will grow more and more without any doubt!
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 06:47:23 AM
No, not agree with you as the bitcoin is progressing it shows that it will cover the whole economy of the world.As  we can see that the whole World is trending towards it so it shows that it will cover the economy of the world in near future and will never be collapse
will i think bitcoin didnt end at all because if bitcoin end maybe it will done before.but bitcoin come this far and take note it is now rising and maybe  it will really continue to shine in the next years coming.maybe someday there will be another coin that supass bitcoin but i believe bitcoin will never  ever end.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 06:39:05 AM
No, not agree with you as the bitcoin is progressing it shows that it will cover the whole economy of the world.As  we can see that the whole World is trending towards it so it shows that it will cover the economy of the world in near future and will never be collapse
Activity: 98
October 18, 2017, 06:11:16 AM
It is never late to invest in bitcoin. You just need to remember to not invest all of your money in it. Or then you will remain without pants when it end's  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
October 18, 2017, 12:29:26 AM
Could it be, or not.
One of the reasons that bitcoin exists is that in the future, humans need a secure, secure, self-governing economic security system, and what matters most is valuable. For that reason, I think bitcoin will still exist in the future.

However, the problem is bitcoin is still difficult to be accepted by the world. Many countries that have not yet legalized bitcoin, there are even countries that ban bitcoin. That's the reason why bitcoin ends one day.
Activity: 162
October 18, 2017, 12:07:06 AM
It's certainly not too late to invest in bitcoin. In the future, I think there will be a lot of turbulence. After bitcoin prices will be higher and higher, buy it quickly
Activity: 588
October 17, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
I think the bitcoin will never end, but for the price of this bitcoin itself will experience an increase or decrease in the future. for it is not too late to invest in bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
October 17, 2017, 11:33:43 PM
maybe my hope is crazy, i want bitcoin until the end of life
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 17, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
There's no reason for bitcoin to end. It is very useful especially in today's generation. With the high technologies that we have today, it is very impossible that one of the best inventions of the 21st century will end in just a blink of an eye. As you've said, bitcoin's value is continuously rising up, and that will be one of the reasons why people will still invest in bitcoin and make it live for many years.

When it comes to investing to bitcoins, I think it's a little too late now to do that. Bitcoin's price is too high now. If ever you invest on it today, the profit might not be that big since you will be needing a huge amount of money to buy one bitcoin. The ideal thing to do is to find online jobs that gives bitcoin as salary or payment for your service. Investing in bitcoin is not the thing for now.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
October 17, 2017, 08:55:01 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

what you say all can happen. but depending on the situation and circumstances that are being exposed. but for now bitcoin is always superior to any crypto, and bitcoin always has potential for a brighter future.
Activity: 532
October 17, 2017, 08:51:16 PM
Well, I think its all depends on you bruv. If you think that btc will replace by other cryptocurrency then you can see the differrent between those two things. You can learn so mmuch thing first then you compare it which is more better. But for me personally btc is awesome today. There are so many things that I haven't learn yet.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

for your question about how the bitcoin ceases to be done I do not think I know because technological advancement is also growing, to late invest I think there is no word late in my life as long as there is still a chance, for the possibility of bitcoin will go down I think from year to year bitcoin increase
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 08:43:02 PM
Innovation is continuing in blockchain technology so maybe bitcoin will be replaced by other coins, and for investment I think it's never too late, because investment continues to grow over time,

I may be happen. But it takes very long to that.As all of us know, the bitcoin cash is came to replace the bitcoin. But I think all Know the fact.It takes miles to replace so.At this November, bitcoin gold is coming. Even it will try to replace bitcoin .But it takes decades to replace the bitcoin by any of altcoin.
I don’t understand the point that how it will happen while bitcoin price is growing and increasing day by day and how it may be ended when it becomes need of the people in future. I don’t think so that bitcoin will end because bitcoin is latest technology based currency which provides facilities to people, it becomes things/works easy to do. Bitcoin will be a basic need of people in the near future.
Activity: 135
October 17, 2017, 08:12:45 PM
Not sure if it'll end, but one thing to acknowledge is that the nature of BTC is very limited compared to an alt like ethereum.
Jump to: