Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 165. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 08:09:58 PM
The play is just beginning Smiley It will have price of $10K by the end of the next year
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 17, 2017, 07:59:40 PM
No bitcoin will not end.
specifically, only bitcoin has the highest price when converted to FIAT.
And. wallets from specific country has no fees when Transacting.
unlike any other coins. not too volatile.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
October 17, 2017, 07:53:37 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
i tthink it is possible when i see many new cryptocurrency are hitting the market with new features that bitcoin do not have. but till nowadays bitcoin is still the best on crypto users view.

you can see to ETH platform  and waves platform  that both of them offer so many new features such as faster transaction on Ethereum. and for waves there is DEX available and easy block swap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 07:50:33 PM
Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.
Bitcoin is not even going to end in next few decades, In fact it is the beginning of bitcoin so it will continue for a long time. people are now taking more interest there, which is also making bitcoin more strong, i am sure that with the passage of time more people will join the world of bitcoin and the process will hopefully continue for a long time.
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
October 17, 2017, 06:11:03 PM
surely one day bitcoin will experience lost for a matter and to invest now is not late because all may start the good thing from now and for bitcoin the price down itukan has become the nature of bitcoin itself
October 17, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
BTC is the future and it will never be history its value is increasing as the time passes by.
In fact bitcoin is still very new, and it has a lot of goal to achieve, therefore we can expect that bitcoin will survive for a long long time, may be for decades. i am hopeful that bitcoin has a very bright future, because people are taking interest in bitcoin, the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time, which is making bitcoin more powerful and give more strength to bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:02:03 PM
I ask myself the same thing: will bitcoin disappear or not? I just started in this market and I think this is the best market. I wonder every day, after I studied a little, what value will bitcoin have in the next week? I think this is the best deal as bitcoin grows, grows and grows.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 03:32:08 PM
No i dont think so bitcoin will end in the coming years. It has a bright future, every day new people are coming up to know about the bitcoin and to start with it, with a great interest. The increasing value of the bitcoin is attracting many people. And if people think , just beacause China banned it will end soon then a single country cannot do anything, there are many countries which approved it legally. Even Chinese cannot kill bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 03:08:04 PM
No. It's never too late to invest in Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency at this time and it has very good potential to reach to 10k$ or maybe 20k$ in the near future and Bitcoin price can be dumped just a little bit in short time then it will rise back soon and I think the main reason because of some announcement of any famous people say that Bitcoin is just a bubble or so on like CEO of JPMorgan Chase did before Smiley)
Activity: 169
October 17, 2017, 03:00:32 PM
I don't think it will ever end, the fall of bitcoin might also result to the fall of other currencies and the whole blockchain. Everyone and everything in this industry is focused on bitcoin.
Activity: 70
October 17, 2017, 02:52:47 PM
I think Bitcoin will not end in future.Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage.But it's popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity.
Activity: 535
October 17, 2017, 02:30:29 PM
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
everything has the time, it won’t be triumphant forever, we don’t know what will happen later especially if later Bitcoin will fall or be replaced by altcoin or even something even more powerful, but when and how it fall is the secret of God because because bitcoin is unpredictable.
Nothing is too late, if you have money and you are convinced that Bitcoin is still profitable then invest because we don’t know if Bitcoin will record the new ATH because Bitcoin shows very good growth in price after it slumped a few weeks ago.

Bitcoin won’t simply die because there are still many things that can help sustaining Bitcoin, the more people who help to maintain the health and circulation of Bitcoin so that Bitcoin's age becomes longer and Bitcoin also starts to be used in several fields. so we don’t have to worry about when Bitcoin will end.
Activity: 759
October 17, 2017, 02:27:45 PM
Is it too late to invest?
nothing is too late if you want to plunge in it but with the current high price you will need a large capital to earn the appropriate profit margin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2017, 02:26:03 PM
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?
if the existing development is not suitable with market demand and there are competitors who see the opportunity then they seize the opportunity it’s not impossible to happen, like Nokia which was on the wind but immediately bulldozed when entered the Smartphone market.
Activity: 46
October 17, 2017, 12:31:34 PM
Hah lots of funny optimistic and utopian answers here.

Realistically Bitcoin probably has somewhere like 25-30% chance to survive long term (i.e. more than 10 years). We know who the main preditors are (governments, hackers, core team, competitors etc.)

But on a semi-serious note: do you think that if bitcoin dies, this forum also dies, or will the true trolls stay around?
Activity: 42
October 17, 2017, 12:16:46 PM
It is purely gonna be used by the future generations and has a sense of long lasting feature
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
October 17, 2017, 11:48:35 AM
BTC will live forever & will always be the 'King' of the Crypto World
BTC & the other 'good' ALT coins will always be there as long as there is 'Internet' Wink
Activity: 57
October 17, 2017, 11:27:14 AM
How will bitcoin end while I am just starting to know bitcoin. Newcomers like me who eagerly wanted to know more about bitcoin, will make bitcoin live longer and many newbies will follow. Bitcoin will here to stay, most countries are positively accepting the digital currency technology.
Activity: 23
October 17, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

The value of bitcoin with time only increases. However, no one knows for how long this will happen in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect it turned out and whether new digital currencies will be invented, which by their qualities will surpass Bitcoin. If this happens, then bitcoin will have to cede his place to the leader of the crypto-currency. It is also possible that the bitcoin team will further improve it and it will be able to retain its leadership positions
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2017, 10:57:12 AM
I think the bitcoin will end mining at 21,000,000, but bitcoin will not have any end, so bitcoin value will moon upcoming days.
Jump to: