Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 19. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 29, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
no one knows if bitcoin will end, but for me in my own prediction , bitcoin will not end, as of know bitcoin population are still increasing, as time goes by there are many big investor that investing in bitcoin.
If we believe bitcoin will end then we should not invest on it.
There is no certainty in the future but we should have a positive mind of the future but be always ready
to accept whatever will happen because when it comes to investment, we have to put what we can afford to lose only.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

bitcoin will never end because there is internet as well until the buyer does not finish the bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 02:23:04 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Everything has an ending so that it is not impossible that bitcoin will end also. It will end if the people are involved here are not depending on it anymore. Also it will end if the businessman do not rely and trust bitcoin. It may lead to an end if the price of it will be zero because the people did not use it to earn money because it will become useless.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
March 29, 2018, 02:16:43 AM
No Bitcoin will not end. Once a time it might be alternate currency on the world. But it might be go down for the mean time. But I hope very soon it will be recover his own zone. There is nothing to be for hopeless.  Hold is better way now for recover your loss.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.It is impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because even though many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
no one knows if bitcoin will end, but for me in my own prediction , bitcoin will not end, as of know bitcoin population are still increasing, as time goes by there are many big investor that investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 37
March 29, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
I dont think it will end in this near time. In fact, seems like bitcoin keeps on increasing their value to make it easier for people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
March 28, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
why do have to end, here I just joined and also here I just worked, bitcoin forum will never end, bitcoin forum will continue triumphant and keep growing.
Activity: 87
March 28, 2018, 11:39:22 PM
only the envious people, who want to destroy bitcoin, by way of ending bitcoin
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
I do  not think that bitcoin is going to end, Bitcoin will remain for ever i am sure about that, because bitcoin has a very good potential and will remain for ever because still a very little number of people know about bitcoin, and am sure that in future the number of bitcoin users will increase.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 11:22:11 PM
I realize not think bitcoin will mount going on less because it is becoming more expertly-known these days. Yesterday, I watched a video very just about bitcoin as a genuine currency in Japan. There are many stores there that comply bitcoin as a payment. All of the countries will be following that someday. Therefore, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin because it will continue to grow.
Activity: 167
March 28, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
We cannot predict the bitcoin will end or not, but judging from the development of technology is now an increasingly advanced and rapidly, it seems the bitcoin will survive and not impossible bitcoin can be global currencies in the future.
Activity: 84
March 28, 2018, 02:47:01 PM
Yes, now is the time to buy it, since its price has fallen dramatically this month. I'm sure that next month the price for it will grow by a couple of thousand dollars.
Activity: 51
March 28, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
I am very happy with bitcoin but I don't have it in large quantities. I try hard to grow up it! And I believe, btc will alive some more years!
Activity: 48
March 28, 2018, 02:25:20 PM
I also do not know for sure, whether bitcoin will end or in accordance with my expectations, that is still persanjut.menurut me that for investment bitcoin now seems not too late, because I also just start it. I also believe bitcoin prices will go down, but I'm also sure bitcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Many observers say that bitcoin will end this year, but if we look at the fact that it seems like bitcoin can last for a long time, let alone the stronger users and community would make me believe that bitcoin can last at least 50 years from now.
Activity: 153
March 28, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Of course, bitcoin will end when the world finds a new technology that can replace bitcoin in all aspects.
Activity: 94
March 28, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Last year, bitcoin definitely have the high value and today's was fluctuate and decrease its value, but I don't think that bitcoin will end, However, this is the best time to invest and buy bitcoin as the price is cheap.
Activity: 22
March 28, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
i think bitcoin will never end.There's nothing that can stop bitcoin now and it's already one of the big thing in computer age.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
As long as there will be investors, traders, and users, bitcoin wil never end. Today, bitcoin is continuously growing; bigger adoptation. More are becoming aware of it, thus resulting to more investors and users. And as the leading crypto today, i think bitcoin will still be in the system in the years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: