Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 17. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
About your question if its too late to invest? Well, it's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
i don't think bitcoin will end. There are lots of people who already knew about bitcoins and bitcoin is now popular and known all over the world. The more people will get curios about bitcoin, the more people will invest it and it wll never end. And as we knew bitcoin is easy to transact any other payments and it's hassle free to all of us. No need for converting your money to a currency, especially sending money oversease. It is very convenient. That is why more people want to have bitcoin.
As far as i know, bitcoin is the first successful coin in crypto world, i don't believe that it will end since there is a possibility that the future of our money is in virtual currency, therefore bitcoin is hard to end.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Yes possible , but my prediction is bitcoin will still alive in the past years although others says everything will end but i can only say this currency will continue and also will expand. Bitcoin will never end not now not tomorrow or years .
Activity: 45
March 31, 2018, 03:37:41 AM
A striking example is the student Christopher Koch, who decided to buy Bitcoins for $ 27 in 2009 for a topic at the university. But I remembered them only in 2013, when 1 bitcoin cost $ 1,000, and his investments went up to $ 886,000.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 31, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end even if the so-called bubble pops. Its a digital currency and it will continue to grow and expand. People make use of money all the time. And it's the trend today with the world we are in where internet access is everywhere.

Bitcoin is actually not yet trending with this market value, even during its all time high. But internet indeed is mainstream and is getting too important in most of people lives so digital currency especially decentralized bitcoin with its blockchain will dominate online transactions soon.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

BTC is successful, in my opinion should call digital currency is already a success, like automobile, although we haven't run the carriage quickly, there will be someone spray car needs cost to build roads and petrol stations, also hard to learn to drive, and early car unsafe, engine easy to explode. But the appearance of the car tells people that the future of transportation is like this. And there will be safer, more easy-to-use, more comfortable cars to replace it, replacing cars should be better cars, not carriages.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
I dont think bitcoin will end even if the so-called bubble pops. Its a digital currency and it will continue to grow and expand. People make use of money all the time. And it's the trend today with the world we are in where internet access is everywhere.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 11:16:35 PM
Everything will end.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

It is the leading cryto currency and it is still starting to penetrate the world so i don't think it will end soon but it will yet to succeed, so let us be expectant for the best.
Activity: 247
March 30, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
In just my own opinion, bitcoin will never end simply because of the advantages it provides to many organizations such as hiding their tracks in transferring millions of cash to any part in the world and bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which has many individuals who uses it everyday on the personal and business transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:42:16 PM
i don't think bitcoin will end. There are lots of people who already knew about bitcoins and bitcoin is now popular and known all over the world. The more people will get curios about bitcoin, the more people will invest it and it wll never end. And as we knew bitcoin is easy to transact any other payments and it's hassle free to all of us. No need for converting your money to a currency, especially sending money oversease. It is very convenient. That is why more people want to have bitcoin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:27:39 PM
Yes, theres possibility that the bitcoin will end if theres someone who are expert in hacking even thought the bitcoin have a strong security, so the bitcoin worker can need to update weekly to check the bitcoin forum so, we dont need to worried about bitcoin but if the bitcoin will end no one can work in bitcoin forum...
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
In my opinion it will be never end. In future it will be growth. Future cryptocurrency most of the people use the bitcoin .Bitcoin is very fast and huge increase in the value. it will be more valuable now
Activity: 30
March 30, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
I think it will not end because many people using bitcoin may be down any time and this is a digital currency that we can use on some online transactions.
Activity: 84
March 30, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

I don't think there will be a new encrypted currency to replace bitcoin in a short time. The price of bitcoin has dropped from $20,000 to $6,800 in the past three months, but it's not going to end, and I think it's a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

for now the bitcoin price is always down continuously. do not know why but the condition of bitcoin down continuously. if for investment in my opinion there are no words late for investment. although whenever you invest it can still.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 06:21:24 PM
It can happen I mean everything has an ending wether you like it or not but I just don't see it happening yet. Bitcoin is so popular rigjt now to just end like that. It may take years from now maybe before it could happen but bitcoin to just die instantly, that is quite impossible. As long as people still buy and go crazy about bitcoin, it will continue to exist.
Activity: 198
March 30, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
You know the bitcoin pirce now it keeps decreasing, I think the right time of buying bitcoind are comming anytime it will be back at the price before.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 30, 2018, 06:19:24 PM
Bitcoin will not end literally, but because of the negativities of Bitcoin it may replaced by with another crypto coin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 06:02:48 PM
i don t think that theire is any danger for tue BTC. i am sure the time will come and the price will rise again. when lightning and the smart contracts are Coming we will see better prices
Pages:
Jump to: