Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 20. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
I think that now is the best time to invest in crypto currency, a New Year's sale. But it's up to everyone personally.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
The day that the world ends, I believe that Bitcoin will end that day, and I have never before seen that Bitcoin will end and it is never possible. I believe that Bitcoin will live the whole life in the world, how many days the world is alive, with bitcoin We have no reason to worry, but yes Bitcoin's current market value has diminished slightly, that does not mean that Bitcoin will end, Bitcoin will remain immortal in our lives forever,
i think bitcoin will never end it will survive forever because bitcoin is one of the strong and stable currency in market and every country they are going to accept bitcoin just because of its great performance.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 28, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin is likely to rise and also likely to fall, because bitcoin is based on market demand. But it is never too late to have bitcoin, because bitcoin is very popular and is likely to rise in price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
March 28, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
The question is,is it wise to invest in bitcoin? For me yes.. Bitcoin nowadays continous pumping and increasing. When bitcoin is increasing its the best time to make investment because it will make a good profit.

There's nothing that can stop bitcoin now and it's already one of the big thing in computer age. With the increasing demand of people to cryptocurrencies, then i never see any chance that bitcoin will come to an end.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 12:53:49 PM
Bitcoin will remain the gold of crypto.
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
If the ending may also gan, but for the end of bitcoin no one knows .. because currently not over wrote a lot of info about a company trying to make a competitor bitcoin.
To invest today is not too late, bitcoin anyway until now also still running.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the coming future or anytime in the future because bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and also has gained  lot of users since it has started   Because of which bitcoin has gained a lot of demand among the people throughout the world because of which bitcoin price has increased a lot and is still increasing day by day. So because of all these positive things I don’t think that bitcoin will end in the upcoming future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

All people are now talking about crypto, bitcoin, but do not forget that it can be at the moment a beautiful manipulation, that as if big players are waiting for new "passengers" to invest bitcoin, my opinion is that it will be very good manipulation
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 08:18:50 AM
even if you invest in bitcoin it's not too late for you to earn a great deal and never end a bitcoin does not mean that your investment will end bitcoin because you're sure that the bitcoin price will increase and you will earn big.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
for me bitcoin may not end and bitcoin depends on internet network, if internet network will end i think bitcoin will also expire, and if you want to get a good chance, you can invest your money now, because you will get more profit in some next month. because bitcoin prices always go up over time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 28, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
yet bitcoin ends up with investors and its users because as investors increase the bitcoin price rises so bitcoin can never end.
Activity: 27
March 28, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
The day that the world ends, I believe that Bitcoin will end that day, and I have never before seen that Bitcoin will end and it is never possible. I believe that Bitcoin will live the whole life in the world, how many days the world is alive, with bitcoin We have no reason to worry, but yes Bitcoin's current market value has diminished slightly, that does not mean that Bitcoin will end, Bitcoin will remain immortal in our lives forever,
Activity: 58
March 28, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
I don't see any possible evanescence of bitcoin.
As long as there are people who still hoping and believing that bitcoin is a way to disembarkation from poverty.
I do believe that bitcoin continuous its legacy.
And i think more and more people will be interested to it.
Activity: 504
March 28, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
for the bitcoin is still not the end of the day because there are so many people investing in it and even earning more money without investing maybe maybe bitcoin will be lost.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
Bitcoin, and basically all bogus crypto currencies, are essentially dead. Shot up like a rocket, and now floating down.
I said around the 16, 17, 18K area...to be prepared to short it, this will definitely crash.

Activity: 165
March 22, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
BTC will not end as long as there are many investors who enter, but must be kept to keep BTC strong and high prices so as not to weaken. Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Bitcoin never end because bitcoin is the first most popular crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is the first give digital currency that give profit to all his investors. Unless Bitcoin will end if internet will end too.
Activity: 322
March 22, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
Bitcoin is not end because it is one of the famous coin in market now.There are many online site use it now.Many bank allow bitcoin so bitcoin is fully cover in modern currency system.It can not going to scam.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
If bitkoinu was destined to leave the market, he would have left without gaining ground on him, many bankers around the world acutely perceived him with bayonets, as he was a direct threat to their banking systems, at first some banks tried to prohibit the circulation of crypto-currency, but they failed, now they are trying in every possible way to patch it to themselves. make it controlled, inventing ridiculous laws with respect to the crypto currency. for the crypto currency, the future and bankers understand this perfectly, pouring to the masses any heresy about the withdrawal of the crypto currency, this will not happen!
Activity: 114
March 22, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
never end.
Pages:
Jump to: