Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 22. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
i guess it ends when we not have electricity anymore.  So dont think it will end, Its more the beginning of a new era
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 22, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Bitcoin and the other alternate cryptocurrencies are still considered young. Although Bitcoin has been ahead by several years in existence as compared to the alternate cryptocurrencies, it is still considered one in young age with the entire cryptocurrency world. We will still see a much stronger and more influential cryptocurrency in the near future. We have to consider that the influence of crypto is still very small and almost exclusive. It is all right for anyone to just join the crypto ride right now. There is still so much things in store for us here in the crypto world. Bitcoin is the top and will remain to be so in the future.
Since bitcoin is not yet fully developed cryptocurrency and more and more cryptocurrency are really getting better and better then i think that bitcoin will end after 20 years because there will be more competitive cryptocurrency and also better and more secure cryptocurrencies that will be enough for the people to get some good benefit for long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
If BTC to very large scale development, and takes BTC very easily, do not need special operation, how to use the BTC has become a common sense, even if it is agreed between countries, want to kill the BTC, also will not succeed. The BTC will survive tough regulation.

As for bitcoin, we are not sure whether it will be able to grow or not, depending on its performance.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:21:09 AM
I think it no,as long as they have holder it could continuing that circling of bitcoin and also crypto,like now my counrty was looking to use a bitcoin and many bank was accepted it by using as a payment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 05:18:33 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin and the other alternate cryptocurrencies are still considered young. Although Bitcoin has been ahead by several years in existence as compared to the alternate cryptocurrencies, it is still considered one in young age with the entire cryptocurrency world. We will still see a much stronger and more influential cryptocurrency in the near future. We have to consider that the influence of crypto is still very small and almost exclusive. It is all right for anyone to just join the crypto ride right now. There is still so much things in store for us here in the crypto world. Bitcoin is the top and will remain to be so in the future.
Activity: 48
March 22, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
I think it will be never end.in future it will be growth .the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin .Bitcoin is very fast and huge increase in the value. it will be more valuable.
Activity: 23
March 22, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
In my opinion, there will be no chances for bitcoin to end because many people are still investing and using it, also, it is one of the most known cryptocurrency in the world and there will be no way to stop it.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
March 22, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

No I really dont think that bitcoin will end.Bitcoin is very helpful to so many people.That is why bitcoin is already supported by many.In bitcoin you can make your time and effort productive.You can be so very productive in your life.
Activity: 90
March 22, 2018, 05:02:52 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will not end that fast. because now bitcoin is already widely known in some countries and some countries have formalized bitcoin for online and offline shopping tools
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 04:50:08 AM
Well, I am not also certain to my answer but in my perspective I do think that bitcoin won't last forever because human life is not also permanent well bitcoin would also, as the world progress there would be a lot of new discoveries and inventions would occur and it would make bitcoin disappear in any chances.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
There always a chance it could end or be replaced. People have been saying it's a bubble since the start. But there's equally a chance it could be the future of currency. It will be very hard to replace as it has the brand recognition now that is the name Bitcoin
Activity: 137
March 22, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
Why thinking of its end? It will not end apparently Bitcoin has just started to boost its name and it is known by now. There are a lot of investors right now that is working so hard into progress that crypto currency will whole heartedly be accepted globally as they introduced new kinds of digital currency which is new to us. Also, since bitcoin has just began thinking of its end is not a healthy idea because it is helping others to have access to a new investment scheme.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
There is no end of bitcoin. Day by day the more and more users are a part of these coins. The name of bitcoin will increase day by day because more and more people are investing in it for their financial freedom which is very much required. Bitcoin has only growth in future not an end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 11:21:33 PM
We know a bit of bitcoin for a long time as people support this bitcoin,so do not be exposed to panic sell or pessimistic with bitcoin issues that he says will end.

I think what the OP is trying to stressed out is if is it too late for him/her to invest because he/she may be thinking that bitcoin may end or be replaced by other alts. Well, in my own opinion, i think bitcoin is irreplaceable by any alt coins today and not unless if bitcoin is gone.

If you also consider bitcoin being the mainstream, there is no way of stopping it anymore.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

I think as long as there are many people who believe btc will survive even though many new crypto currency is present, no words are too late to invest, no harm to try let alone btc very promising, the possibility of the price down it Ada but gal gal fair And to be wrong one risk in investing
Activity: 165
March 17, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
Bitcoin's end has been anticipated by numerous individuals previously, on different events. These expectations have themselves turned out to be predictable to the point that each time there is an improvement in the cryptographic money system or economic situations, somebody or the other will begin prophesizing its end.

The beginning of Bitcoin this year is not over yet. But the negative news of tightening supervision globally, and the decision of Facebook and Google to ban the sale of digital currency for advertising, are putting pressure on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:56:00 PM
The value of bitcoin with time only increases. However, no one knows for how long this will happen in the future. Everything will depend on how perfect it turned out and whether new digital currencies will be invented, which by their qualities will surpass Bitcoin. If this happens, then bitcoin will have to cede his place to the leader of the crypto-currency. It is also possible that the bitcoin team will further improve it and it will be able to retain its leadership positions.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I don't think it would happen.
Rise and down is normally happen in bitcoin and nothing to worry about that because it is strong enough to face that kind of crisis.
A lot of altcoins created but I don't think no one will compete bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
Not anytime soon, but eventually everything comes to an end doesnt it?
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
each innovation is supplanted by another one after a few years. in any case, bitcoin is still new and it is the new innovation that supplanted other old ones. it will take a very long time for something more up to date and better go along. presumably not in our lifetime either.
Pages:
Jump to: