Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 21. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
Although there is only 21million bitcoins to mine. Still bitcoin wont end because bitcoin will only revolve over people who owns it and wanted to trade it. Bitcoin nowadays is being accepted globaly eventhough some countries are against it. It wont end even though it reaches a point where in only single person believes in it.

You are indeed right. The bitcoin circulation is unending cycle specially this days were bitcoin is introduce globaly. This proves that bitcoin won't decline in along period of time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
Although there is only 21million bitcoins to mine. Still bitcoin wont end because bitcoin will only revolve over people who owns it and wanted to trade it. Bitcoin nowadays is being accepted globaly eventhough some countries are against it. It wont end even though it reaches a point where in only single person believes in it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
It may be that every bitcoin will never end it because many people support it in bitcoin so it's hard to end it and even though I'm new to it I have a bitcoin here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
In my opinion BITCOIN will never end . Bitcoin is the future Currency of all .
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
Don't know what to answer this. But you have to bileve that we are in stage of evolution of payment system
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
I do not think Bitcoin will ever end. As long as we and our future generations use it, it will survive that long. With the technology, its improvement will increase day by day. Because it is the world's only powerful cryptocurrency. So I think it will never end.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

Bitcoin grew on the wave of a general colossal demand. They added optimism to the launch of exchange bit futures, which opened institutional capital to a legal path to cryptoric and crypto-liquidity. Bitcoin is a product that is limited in amount of 21 million. If bitcoin becomes a full-fledged payment instrument - it will live long.
Activity: 114
March 22, 2018, 07:54:07 AM
Bitcoin is end. Bitcoin does not end e many people are using it so no one can still end up with bitcoin.
Activity: 25
March 22, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Bitcoin will end if no one uses it, and trusts it again. but I think that's not possible because bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
I  thing that bitcoin will end is if and only if we can lost connection to it. But as long as bitcoin grow the more it can attract people to invest with bitcoin.so hoped that,bitcoin don't early ended.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
I think bitcoin will not end quickly because now bitcoins are gaining in popularity all over the world.
I do not know when bitcoin will end and definitely one day bitcoin will end,nothing will not end.
My prediction about bitcoin will be very popular in 2022,it's just that my prediction can also be wrong can also be a reality.So for now bitcoin will last for a long time.

Bitcoin is doing well right now, with the current position in the market  I don't think if the bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is a very known  cryptocurrency among others and with biggest market capacity.
Activity: 34
March 22, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
i think bitcoin will never end unless people want it to end,bitcoin will end or fall if no one will use it any more if people stop investing in it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 22, 2018, 06:33:22 AM
I think bitcoin will not end quickly because now bitcoins are gaining in popularity all over the world.
I do not know when bitcoin will end and definitely one day bitcoin will end,nothing will not end.
My prediction about bitcoin will be very popular in 2022,it's just that my prediction can also be wrong can also be a reality.So for now bitcoin will last for a long time.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
How do you ask such a question?

He does not make money like his old man.

I used to make good money by buying and selling. Shuan is difficult.

The market looks very quiet.

It will not end, but it will not be as strong as the old one.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
i dont think bitcoin will end its life. but if we dont have internet or electricity bitcoin will die sure. I dont think it will happen because we are in the age of technology already. our technology is growing very fast thats why soon we will use digital currency as a payment method or currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 06:18:42 AM
I think that bitcoin will not come to an end, as the rate of this crypto currency is just beginning to stabilize. Bitcoin will just become one of the world's currencies
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
in my opinion bitcoin will not be replaced by another cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is the first currency in this world ..
it's never too late to invest because investing is unlimited ..
bitcoin from late 2017 has decreased and now bitcoin is starting to rise again ...
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
No need to worry guys. Bitcoin is never ends. Bitcoin is the big community and everyday people are interested of bitcoins
The price is going down, is it a panic of holders. I am sure the price will recovered a few months later.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
March 22, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
Everything has an end even this world has an end but Bitcoin I don't think the end is near not before 7-10 years
Activity: 100
March 22, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
in my opinion that's impossible to happen because nowadays bitcoin has a big influence in the world
Pages:
Jump to: