Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 2. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
I do not know if bitcoin will end, but I think bitcoin will survive as it is today as long as internet access is still there
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
As for bitcoin as an independent state, a decentralized means of payment, then in order to understand whether it will have a future, we need to recall the economic theory of money.
In order for a certain asset to become money, it must perform some interrelated functions. If at least one of them is not carried out, the full-fledged entry of such a status of money status is hardly possible. In economic theory, it is noted that money should be a means of circulation, a means of payment, a measure of value, a means of accumulation. Otherwise, bitcoin will lose its value.
Activity: 91
April 15, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
really as long as we stay in bitcoin and internet connection is still there, bitcoin will not end and we can only be patient
Activity: 37
April 15, 2018, 01:38:15 PM
Bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
Maybe or maybe not. Yes, we consider bitcoin as the greatest coin and the mother of all. As of now, no coin surpasses bitcoin when it comes to the price and I think in the circulating supply also. If bitcoin will be replaced, we can say thay ETH may replace it.
Activity: 56
April 15, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
bitcoin is really a currency will never end. its gradual popularity is uprising that will make it in existence longer time.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 15, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
The total supply of bitcoin in the narket is 21,000,000. I think it will take many hundred of years to consume those supply. Maybe your great grand children may see it and use it and we don't know if the current supply will be added in the future.
Activity: 190
April 15, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
I think that bitcoin will last forever, it's because this is the next big thing in the world.
I think soon that all of the wealthiest people on earth will be replaced by the people who invest and start saving altcoins and bitcoins for the future.
If you observe carefully you will see the progress of the value of bitcoin in the market. You will see the growing rate of each altcoins as well as bitcoins.
In my own opinion bitcoin will never end this maybe the next source income of some people even rich people are also investing in some crypto currencies.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
Maybe not end because many people using bitcoin and this most popular in the world right now and many people invest in bitcoin.maybe if no internet connection ang power supply it is the end.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
April 15, 2018, 01:01:50 PM
No it cant. Actually it will always be a good investment. You just have to learn when to invest. Trust the process. Its price will go up and up. Just wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
April 15, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

This question is very hard to answer. Currently, BTC is the sole leader of the crypto market and price of alt coins mostly depends upon the value of BTC. The point is if BTC is to be replaced in future then which altcoin will replace it?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 15, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
This is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin increasing always and the value is getting high.

Other's might think that it is the end but it is not, this is what you called fluctuation because of the different issuest that bitcoin is facing this days. Bitcoin is not going to end yet, but it sure does have an ending, everything in this world have that. Maybe it will take 100 years or even more before bitcoin die I guess.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

No and I believe bitcoin will continue to be known world wide and will still hold as the top no .1  rank as years passing because some crypto are not working well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
Bitcoin is now backed by too many investors and big whales, maybe some big organisations. It's too big too fail and apart from Bitcoin, i'm sure people never heard about altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.

So in my point of view, it won't end unless there's an disruptive technology, like Facebook vs Myspace.
Activity: 106
April 15, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
I think bitcoin will not end, since bitcoin is very valuable in the market and many people use it for long term investment, actually bitcoin has helped many people in the world and it is also Great asset for many, so I believe bitcoin will grow in the future.

yes true, maybe bitcoin will not end, bitcoin will live as before.bitcoin is an investment for the future not just for oneself but for family happiness.
Activity: 42
April 15, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
I don’t think so.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
bitcoin will not end, and you can still invest in bitcoin if you want and get a lot of profit try you buy at the price of lace to invest, if I think with other crypto problem it is for a better future to replace the newer or better because the better the crypto is created the more bitcoin users will benefit from the crypto and bitcoin will benefit the bitcoin users
i agree with you bitcoin will never end because  bitcoin is going more strong and popular then ever bitcoin is the life changing currency and it change a life of thousand of people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

no bitcoin will not end and it's not to late to invest,because as of now bitcoin will stronger and stronger,there's so many people and country has begun to accept bitcoin as one of their currency.
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
I think bitcoin will not end, since bitcoin is very valuable in the market and many people use it for long term investment, actually bitcoin has helped many people in the world and it is also Great asset for many, so I believe bitcoin will grow in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
All there is a glorious and ending, including bitcoin, I'm sure that someday bitcoin will end because nobody uses bitcoin, but we should be thankful with bitcoin because it has been proven to provide great benefits for us.
Pages:
Jump to: