Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 4. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
I think there is no ending of bitcoins because there's a lot of people is using bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 10:48:58 PM
You are not late to invest with bitcoin because bitcoin has a big potential in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
April 14, 2018, 10:44:40 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
there is no end for bitcoin with the growing economy and it is not to late to invest.
Market always has a Ups and down of price what will you expect with that.
you really take the risk if your going in a crypto world
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 14, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yeah thats right,  bitcoin right now is keeping on increasing its value for the sake of the many people.  This has a lot to do with some factors that may affect the value and its price together with the popularity of the bitcoin to many people.  This will not end because there are many people hoping and still making their things about bitcoin to make this success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 09:59:02 PM
Bitcoin will never end because the price of bitcoin is increasing more everyday specially now that more people are getting into Bitcoin a lots of them are starting to notice and realize how good and promising it is and when the demands grow. We should start investing now so that we will see a bright future to this currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 14, 2018, 06:49:50 PM
Bitcoin and crypto currency are a thing that is at the very beginning of its development. It just started. This will never end. This is the future of finance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Bitcoin will not end
It will survive. Still many hard times trough bitcoin and bitcoin still survive from that still a lot to do in it development but i think it worth
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Its not too late to invest in bitcoin and i don't think bitcoin will end its popularity nowadays. since many have  invested in bitcoin because more people are optimistic that bitcoin will have a higher value in the future.
Activity: 297
April 14, 2018, 05:19:50 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will never end, because already started a lot of people who invest in bitcoin. the bitcoin price now down is reasonable, because there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin, but when everyone starts to realize that the news is not true, then that's where bitcoin prices will increase again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Bitcoin is now used everywhere as the world's digital currency. Bitcoin usage in the developed countries is increasing day by day. Bitcoin is being used instead of cash and people are being benefited. Directly or indirectly, the people of the world are upgrading themselves. So after all things we should think that Bitcoin ends ??
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
At my opinion bitcoin would live for a long time but if developers wouldn't solve problem with block size and freezed transactions altcoin will kills bitcoin.
Activity: 76
April 14, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
Same here, I hope that bitcoin will have not any end, but particularly bitcoin will end one day in the future, This is a final destination of this cryptocurrency, but I think that if bitcoin will die one day, It will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, So there is no end of digital money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Bitcoin will Never End
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Bitcoin will not be so easy to end up without a cause and a reason, so think positively.
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
i don't think so, it's just beginning of BTC  Roll Eyes
uh maybe btc will end but blockchain is going to develop more
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
There is no certain in this world. There is no assurance that one will succeed or will go down. But it surely will show some first of symptoms if that happens and as of now bitcoin is at it's peak and i don't think it will go down in the future. It will continue to prosper. It is never too late to invest because people continues to invest and trust this kind of cryptocurrency all over the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
Bitcoin will definitely stay whatever happen nobody  can stop it. It is still on its early stage and a lot of people are adopting it even government and big institutions.Bitcoin will never end and it will be the future.
Activity: 263
April 14, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
Not bitcoin is not end it will growth in future and you get more information you improve your skill. It now the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin it will know the process. It bitcoin process is the must. If use the bitcoin you will know the process it must.
I don't think the OP doesn't know well about Bitcoin, i think he just wonders at some moments, people will all leave Bitcoin because of something news or something better than Bitcoin and at that moment, noone want to use, store or mine Bitcoin anymore. It's really hard to happen but actually it's not that impossible.
Activity: 294
April 14, 2018, 12:14:09 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end.Nowadays there are so many crypto coins in the market among those bitcoin is the hight potential coin,many peoples invest into bitcoin as a result demand is increasing day by day.Although nobody can't predict what will happen in future, we can only wait!
Activity: 265
April 14, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
Not bitcoin is not end it will growth in future and you get more information you improve your skill. It now the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin it will know the process. It bitcoin process is the must. If use the bitcoin you will know the process it must.
Pages:
Jump to: