Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 3. (Read 27736 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
I heard this thing many time some expert analyst said bitcoin will collapse but all of the prediction made by those analyst proved wrong so far. I am sure btc will continue to dominate the market I believe so and I don't see anything negative about btc that affect the btc value in near future and also it's not the right time to buy Btc we should wait for market correction. I believe market will retrace upto 4800$ level again then we can buy btc. It's my opinion & I don't see any other crypto currency will replace btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I do not think BTC will end. They are one of the most sustainable and sustainable markets I have encountered. I believe that this year and the years after the BTC will spike and be more widely spread to many countries.
April 15, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
Yes, it is possible but in a small chance. Bitcoin becomes papular and papular, many people who use it changes their life in a good way and a lot of companies invest a large amount of bitcoins. The end of bitcoin will only happen if the connection is lost if the internet was gone for good. Without the internet, the bitcoin is good for nothing, you cannot create a transaction without it. Second, is. If the government make it illegal if they want it to stop, but I don't see any reasons for the government to stop bitcoin. anyways, I hope bitcoin will not end I'm hoping it will continue forever.
April 15, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
bitcoin will not end, and you can still invest in bitcoin if you want and get a lot of profit try you buy at the price of lace to invest, if I think with other crypto problem it is for a better future to replace the newer or better because the better the crypto is created the more bitcoin users will benefit from the crypto and bitcoin will benefit the bitcoin users
Activity: 116
April 15, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
Having a bitcoin is just like investing in a bank and it will earn on its interest but the bitcoin is different due to its cryptocurrencies. If there is no one will plan to makes bitcoin down just like hackers or any computer wizards, as long as it still increasing its value by helping the economy in every country bitcoin is the best to invest.
Activity: 165
April 15, 2018, 10:23:22 AM
I think Bitcoin is so young he is not so easy to say that bitcoin will end. So far, many investors have entered. Thanks
Activity: 147
April 15, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
in my opinion bitcoin is not replaced by other cryptocurrency but bitcoin can end, depending on enthusiasts around the world who want bitcoin.
Personally I do not think it will end. There is only a limited number of things that can be made, the closer we get to that limit, the more profitable it has the bitcoin.
it is never too late if you have a chance now to try to invest in bitcoin or other and wise to manage your finances
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 15, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
think it will not be finished because the bitcoin will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already. Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patient waiting for the fork to end at 1/11 then you decide whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
April 15, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
No doubt that Bitcoin is struggling  now days but I don't think that Bitcoin will end.The price is very much lower than it's all high value but a slight rise has been seen in it's price in past 2-3 days.People who are working with Bitcoin from quite a long time are conventional about it's potential of rising from such drops. They know that Bitcoin will soon bounce back from this drop and will continue rising to new heights.This is just a tough time for Bitcoin and it does not means that Bitcoin will end.So have faith in Bitcoin and keep investing in it.
So true and I agree with you.. I don't think so that bitcoin will end ,the population who believe in bitcoin is increasing and we can see that btc is now recovering from the dip. There are already countries who are using bitcoin as a mode of payments and even I read a lots of issues or FUD news about crypto but it won't affect my faith in btc and it won't stop me for investing more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 15, 2018, 09:03:10 AM
No doubt that Bitcoin is struggling  now days but I don't think that Bitcoin will end.The price is very much lower than it's all high value but a slight rise has been seen in it's price in past 2-3 days.People who are working with Bitcoin from quite a long time are conventional about it's potential of rising from such drops. They know that Bitcoin will soon bounce back from this drop and will continue rising to new heights.This is just a tough time for Bitcoin and it does not means that Bitcoin will end.So have faith in Bitcoin and keep investing in it.
Activity: 239
April 15, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
This is not the end of bitcoin because bitcoin increasing always and the value is getting high.
Activity: 87
April 15, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Bitcoin is not coming to an end anytime soon. Nothing lasts forever so I guess bitcoin will die someday but that will be a very long time for now and besides, nothing on the internet ever truly dies.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
April 15, 2018, 08:07:51 AM
Well I certainly hope the hell not.  LOL
I'd have to find a new message board to frequent as well as a new hobby.
But in all honesty, don't expect this thing to go away anytime soon.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 15, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
I never thought bitcoin would end and I hope bitcoin will always run successfully, and I do not think there is another coin that replaces bitcoin because here bitcoin as the parent of the other coins and coins are first created
the end here is the end of cryptocurrency. because when speaking end automatically we will also discuss that cryptocurrency will end
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
someday i think someone will know the weakness of bitcoin. I don't know maybe hacker's can multiple this or else. Not impossible if bitcoin scam
Activity: 66
April 14, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

bitcoin will not end and there will be no other crypto that can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main coin reference of some other coins.
I think it's not too late to invest right now to see bitcoin prices go up bit by bit and we do not know if bitcoin will go down or rise later ... You have to follow the market and see every day whether bitcoin prices go down or up.
if it goes down you have to buy it and hold it until the price goes up to give you a big profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
I think bitcoin will not end quickly, Ends for sure but no one will know when it's time ... as long as bitcoin users exist and as long as there is a bitcoin investor will survive and as long as the internet network there bitcoin will be there .. actually i do not really think about it because i can only use it well as long as bitcoin still exists and i will not waste this opportunity and i will take advantage ..
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value. In the last days sentiment towards cryptocurrencies has improved and prices were consolidating, which can lead the price to suddenly “explode” higher. A move to $8,500 cannot be ruled out.
Activity: 162
April 14, 2018, 10:59:22 PM
Late in bitcoin! maybe a little bit, because it was started last 2009. But it doesn't meant that you are too late. Bitcoin price is not stable, it is volatile and price of bitcoin will increasing and decreasing. There's no reason that bitcoin will end, bitcoin is getting more popular and demand and there's a lot of people using bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and peer to peer and leading in digital curenccy.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
April 14, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

Well, there is not only a chance that Bitcoin will be down; it is always expected that Bitcoin's price will go down every now and then. The market of cryptocurrency, which is led by Bitcoin, is a volatile one. There will huge ups and downs all the time. So there is no way there will be a late investor. Just enter anytime or at the dips to have a cheaper buying price. I cannot imagine any altcoin replacing Bitcoin. So far, there is no sign that it will happen. Neither is there any valid reason at all for its replacement. Let's just stick to the reality.
Pages:
Jump to: