Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 24. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 03:58:40 PM
Its Not As long  as They Use Internet To Communicate and To Consume products by Using Internet this thing called bitcoin Is Very Useful . This Is our Furture Currency for What I See Up To Now.  The Thing Is We Need To Advertise this On media or what so ever To Be Viral. 
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 17, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
No one really knows what the future holds but I think there may come a time where a new cryptocurrency would take over bitcoin but still bitcoin's contribution will never be replaced by any rising cryptocurrency. The time is ripe right now to invest with bitcoin because the value of it is increasing a lot these days which will ensure you a good income in the future days to come. I don't think bitcoin would go down, maybe some error would occur but going down is not necessary at all.

A long term invest can helps you while short term won' gives you any profit. Never panic sell and always hold your coins. If you think bitcoin will end, you will become panic, so always think positive.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 17, 2018, 02:50:28 PM
Bitcoin is volatile and we are using this word to make money. Its price goes down and up depend on market. You can become rich if you have highly patience and can do high invest but don't forget its a highly risky to put your all money into it. and it will never end.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
March 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM
No one really knows what the future holds but I think there may come a time where a new cryptocurrency would take over bitcoin but still bitcoin's contribution will never be replaced by any rising cryptocurrency. The time is ripe right now to invest with bitcoin because the value of it is increasing a lot these days which will ensure you a good income in the future days to come. I don't think bitcoin would go down, maybe some error would occur but going down is not necessary at all.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Bitcoin is increasing it's business too fastly. A lot of people is using this and the number of user is increasing at a high rate. The prices of bitcoin is also increasing at a high rate. It's being using in various ways. It's a question that if the coin exist or down. The main cause behind it is security problem. But the company is working hard for this. As it's being using so widely, we can say that the coin will not go down in near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. This is a simple law applied to any market. In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell coins. I believe that Bitcoin will not die and will rise hard in the second half of this year.
Activity: 10
March 17, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
Bitcoin is increasing it's business too fastly. A lot of people is using this and the number of user is increasing at a high rate. The prices of bitcoin is also increasing at a high rate. It's being using in various ways. It's a question that if the coin exist or down. The main cause behind it is security problem. But the company is working hard for this. As it's being using so widely, we can say that the coin will not go down in near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 17, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
Just as anything has a beginning, it will have an end as well. For now it will keep on going, untill we reach an age where the next bitcoin will appear and this bitcoin will become obsolete, could be decades could be centuries, but it will end. So ride it while it lasts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
March 17, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
The market for bitcoin is vast. More and more people believe and use bitcoin. The technology of bitcoin is modern. I think the bitcoin will not end but it will thrive.
Bitcoin will not end but it will have to survive and more and more people should believe. If media and governments keep giving threads and create FUD than bitcoin will drop more in value and most of the people will not invest because of fear.  We need positive news and awareness of bitcoin to newbie investors.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
The market for bitcoin is vast. More and more people believe and use bitcoin. The technology of bitcoin is modern. I think the bitcoin will not end but it will thrive.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 17, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think Bitcoin will never end and Bitcoin can't replace the currency because the price of Bitcoin is unstable.
So in my opinion Bitcoin and currency will side by side.
at this time is the good moment to buy Bitcoin with a cheap price.
Good Luck!!
Activity: 154
March 17, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Someday like everything bitcoin would be completly mined because it's limited currency but coins will stay with us. I don't think that bitcoin will end someday.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 17, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
About your question if its too late to invest? Well, it's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
- Someday, the bitcoin will end, nothing is permanently in this world, Bitcoin will always have a certain usage value and when it expires, people will remove it from the market immediately, other cryptocurrency will replace it and continue to grow stronger in this area. In short, this probably will not happen when the bitcoin still can be strong enough against all, it will need to go through some more development stages before it ends, therefore, it is not too late to invest in this time frame but as you say, as soon as possible, it will be safer and more beneficial for us
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
Of course bitcoin will end, but I never thought that bitcoin will forever exist, so before bitcoin end then I want to get great benefits even successful and rich, I hope this year will happen soon.

Bitcoin is very popular today not only in our country but it recognized world wide and no one can say that it will end if the internet connection still exist.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 11:44:20 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

One Day Everything will finishing just as Bitcoin isn't exemption. I don't think so it's late but it's late when you have the opportunity but you could not used it and i also think 2018 is not good for BItcoin but i hope by the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will 20k!  Smiley

Activity: 186
March 17, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Information technology is developing rapidly. Human’s needs for bitcoin are increasing. Bitcoin has many benefits and advantages. I think the bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 17, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Of course bitcoin will end, but I never thought that bitcoin will forever exist, so before bitcoin end then I want to get great benefits even successful and rich, I hope this year will happen soon.
Activity: 29
March 17, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
I do not think Bitcoin will end because this is one of the most popular coins in the world and BTC, which has nothing in common, I believe that this will be a currency that costs more than BTC. But with no other coins that can do it.
Let's get more from Bitcoin, and collect it for a better future.
Activity: 78
March 17, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin will never end if there is still investors that will prevent bitcoin  to fall.
No one can predict if bitcoin will going to an end.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 17, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
I believe that bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them are dependent on bitcoin like altcoin and some don't have great qualities that bitcoin has. We can also see that bitcoin's value increases everytime which proves that it is still strong and competitive, and it's getting more popular to people as days goes by.
About your question if its too late to invest? Well, it's never too late to invest. Better invest as soon as possible. But make the best decision and invest when it is the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: