Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 26. (Read 27711 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:38:50 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

In this time, bitcoin has a strong change about its price. It can raise so high and it can also down so low. Yeah, and we can't say something about bitcoin's future. It may be replaced by other crytocurrencies. But for now it's a most popular cryptocurrency. So you can learn about its and invest if interesting.
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
From the news that I saw on TV and heard on the radio, bitcoin is getting popar now. In fact most of my friends and colleagues have joined bitcoin. Eventhough bitcoin's value is low right now, I believe it would get back on its feet anytime soon. And NO, bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 82
March 15, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
Predict the exact date of the collapse of the crypto currency can not be anyone. As for the consequences of such a collapse, they will be small. In Russia, only 25% of the population heard about the existence of crypto-currencies.
The collapse of bitcoin is very impossible because there are too many people owned Bitcoin right now and the numbers are increasing day by day with no signals of stop.
So i guess want or not, they will stay there forever even there are too many hatred from haters were putting on them.

The only regret in this life is not buying more Bitcoin when Bitcoin is cheaper. Bitcoin is super-legal, and it will only perish because of the closure of the Internet.
Activity: 141
March 15, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
We all know that the influence of bitcoin has been growing fast nowadays, and I think bitcoin never ends as long as the user is growing and can access internet. If Bitcoin will end maybe in their 1st year, but the Bitcoin survives for how many years right now.
Activity: 62
March 15, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
I agree with you that Bitcoin will last for a long time, but I know it will not be forever. Bitcoin is getting better and better at the moment, and more people support the use of Bitcoin to trade Bitcoin. The demand is large, but I know there will be other alternatives in the future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:42:45 PM
For me,  in my own opinion bitcoin will never ends because as you can see many countries are using bitcoin and many investors now so i think there is no chance to replace bitcoin by the another currencies and the value of bitcoin now is going up, so for me it is not to late to invest in bitcoin because there is no right time to invest because its just a matter of time and if you want to invest now it is better because the price is going big and you see the good profits that you can get in bitcoin.
Activity: 52
March 15, 2018, 09:31:57 PM
I think Bitcoin will not end in near future (I mean 40-50 years). Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage. But its popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity. Of course nobody knows if it will live and rise or die, but I believe in that's going to live so long.
No, Bitcoin will be the next big thing of this and the next century or maybe forever.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
bitcoin will not end as most countries see the usefulness and they keep adopting its use. bitcoin will continue to grow in value because of its great potentials. in the coming years we will see more investors coming in, though i believe more strict rules will be put in place in an attempt to regulate it.
Activity: 165
March 15, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
I believe that BTC will not end because until now there are still many countries that use BTC and there are still many investors who invest in BTC. Thanks
Activity: 23
March 15, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
Too many people own it, use it for trading, and too many mine it. It's the gold of cryptocurrencies.

It is going to be interesting when every bitcoin is mined, since there is a finite number of bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 15, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
Looking strictly technically at the current situation on digital gold prices, we notice that due to recent declines, the BTC price has cut off from consolidation lasting from December 20, 2017 and reached local support of USD 9,200. From a technical point of view, the lower limit of the previous box should now be tested from the bottom (as resistance). However, given that this level is close to 38.2% of the Fibonacci correction from the last impulse, it may not be that easy to overcome.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 15, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
Bitcoin will never end. Even if the price fall very much, there will be still many people who buy bitcoin because they believe that the price can rise again. Bitcoin has a lot of advantages that cause it to exist forever.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Bitcoins will not end, because Bitcoin is in a development phase, and it's a volatile currency and this is a high-value currency. For me bitcoin is becoming more valuable, It helps a lot of people financially, and I have to say that bitcoin will not end but it will be more famous than before.
Activity: 134
March 15, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
I do not know about that because we do not know how bitcoin will go. But i think bitcoin will to the moon for the future, because many new investors are coming to save in bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 29
March 15, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
I think Bitcoin (BTC) is here to stay. As many have stated on this tread and elsewhere on the Internet there is only a limited number of BTC coins ( 21 million ), because of this fact the demand exceeds the supply increasing the price of Bitcoins. Also since its the first ever cryptocurrency, there will be an additional value based on that fact too. I am not sure we would see a wide spread use of Bitcoins by  businesses and individuals to buy/sell services and products. Though it many not be used extensively like US dollars the idea and what spins out of it ( a wide spectrum of altcoins ) would definitely keep on going for many many more years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 15, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
Bitcoin will forever remain the first cryptocurrency that a man created. We can not know what will happen in 10-20 years. Perhaps bitcoin will become the most famous currency in the world. Nobody knows this.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
I think Bitcoin will not end in near future (I mean 40-50 years). Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage. But its popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity. Of course nobody knows if it will live and rise or die, but I believe in that's going to live so long.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
March 15, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
Predict the exact date of the collapse of the crypto currency can not be anyone. As for the consequences of such a collapse, they will be small. In Russia, only 25% of the population heard about the existence of crypto-currencies.
The collapse of bitcoin is very impossible because there are too many people owned Bitcoin right now and the numbers are increasing day by day with no signals of stop.
So i guess want or not, they will stay there forever even there are too many hatred from haters were putting on them.
Activity: 24
March 15, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Bitcoin never end. Every exchange based on BTC and good development team (fees of transactions will be smaller). One disadvantage: Bitmain has monopol to mine BTC and
sells used equipment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 15, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
I don't think so if bitcoin will end because many people use bitcoin in their money investment. More and more people around the world to join the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a revolution in technology. In the early years of Bitcoin more than 9 out of 10 financial experts in the world recognized it as an absolutely hopeless means of payment. However, for almost 10 years this cryptocurrency continues not only to improve constantly, but also to beat new records for its value. And i do not think it's too late to start bitcoin investment. You can start your investment for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: