Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 27. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Bitcoin will never end. Block-chain is already there. Bitcoin price have been increasing gradually. And Bitcoin users are growing and growing. The coin really depends on the use and popularity of people. So as long as there are currency and Bitcoins in the world and there will be and people will support it. Bitcoin is father of all crypto currency.

The Majority of  Altcoins has BLOCKCHAIN. And many of them are scam.. Maybe someone remember Liberty Reserve? what happened with it?
CLOSED......
Bitcoin is father. But BLOCKCHAIN is not same as CRYPTO.
NEVER say NEVER)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
Bitcoin will never end. Block-chain is already there. Bitcoin price have been increasing gradually. And Bitcoin users are growing and growing. The coin really depends on the use and popularity of people. So as long as there are currency and Bitcoins in the world and there will be and people will support it. Bitcoin is father of all crypto currency.
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 06:05:04 AM
Predict the exact date of the collapse of the crypto currency can not be anyone. As for the consequences of such a collapse, they will be small. In Russia, only 25% of the population heard about the existence of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
in my opinion it will not last you will not know what will happen later.not too late to invest. the possibility of bitcoin down there must be but not in this year .. seems
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
There is the standard contention about firearms, stash, and so forth., on the deep web which can be purchased with Bitcoin. Tax evasion, unlawful betting, that individuals are professedly doing with Bitcoin. Be that as it may, Bitcoin isn't mysterious, it is pseudonymous, and a few organizations have officially created innovation to track the exchanges on Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 08:11:08 PM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.

Your probably right that bitcoin price will go down not the bitcoin itself because after many years to come the more new technology will comes out and many of the people can adopt on it so i guess the bitcoin will never end in crypto currency.

The dumping of price and pumping is normal to bitcoin and other forms of crypto currency soon everyone will get used to it and realize that it is part of this crypto currency world. Grin Those people who are spreading news that bitcoin will end because of the price falling, they are just spreading FUD and all of it are fake news and pure black propaganda against bitcoin to make the price fall. Again Bitcoin will never end, and it will continue to grow and be appreciated of many people on the following years. Cool
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 08:00:35 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end anytime soon..
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 07:59:25 PM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.

Your probably right that bitcoin price will go down not the bitcoin itself because after many years to come the more new technology will comes out and many of the people can adopt on it so i guess the bitcoin will never end in crypto currency.
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
There is nothing we currently have that will not come to an end.  The digital currency may end and a new innovation may take over the currency world. All I can say is bitcoin will most definitely out leave our generation, but the end will surely come one day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 14, 2018, 06:35:28 PM
I do not think Bitcoin will ever end. As long as we and our future generations use it, it will survive that long. With the technology, its improvement will increase day by day. Because it is the world's only powerful cryptocurrency. So I think it will never end.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 14, 2018, 06:24:39 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

That's right, my brain says it does not end it bitcoin because people support it in bitcoin, and we just do not want to lose it bitcoin,But I think that is it impossible.
Activity: 66
March 14, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
I think no. Many people think the same. Just give me a reason for end of bitcoin? We must hope for rising bitcoin Smiley And we must work more!
Activity: 88
March 14, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
If we all not fight back... yes!

We need to take action against this bad propaganda. Stand up, spread the words, post it in boards, on blogs, write stories, give away flyers or go on the streets!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 14, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
Until when bitcoin will never end unless the internet and enthusiasts are not there anymore,In fact, bitcoin in the future more and more and its value is higher, because bitcoin is very limited in create and enthusiasts increasingly day
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
No. Not at all.
Bitcoin is a flagship in the crypto world. It will always be.
I'm trusting in the Bitcoin and blockchain technology and I'm sure it will be the future "currency".
Activity: 165
March 14, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
I think it will not happen, because seeing the development of bitcoin is currently still good growth and there are still many investors who entered in the appeal with other currencies. Thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 04:37:34 PM
 I dont see anything that can end Bitcoin just yet or a reason for me to end. it has survived negative media coverage, its sailing through government bans and influential personalities negative views, what hen will end BTC?
Activity: 152
March 14, 2018, 04:30:30 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It's not to late to invest because bitcoin still working and still alive in the market, If you have the money now invest as soon as possible as the price still affordable in the market. and about bitcoin will never end or replace by other crypto which has different features of it. bitcoin is getting to recognize by whole world and basically this was introduce for making transactions easier and more convenient.
Activity: 163
March 14, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
Bitcoin will not end because all new innovations usually face downfalls before they will be successful
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
Bitcoin will have its up as it may also have downs when the price goes down but that doesn't mean that it will end. Bitcoin will recover and will upgrade soon so, reach your dreams through investing in Bitcoins.
Bitcoin will never end, it is too impossible. Bitcoin will last a long period of time if you will continue using this kind of transaction. We all know that we can only work with bitcoin if internet connection is there and technology also. As what we all know, technology is getting more and more popular so it means it will last a long period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: