Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 29. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
no, bitcoin will not end any time soon but bitcoin will get higher and give higher price in time to come. I see it will happen and it is not easy for bitcoin to end and die.
Off course not bitcoin is we will survive for many years and i dont think that the best cryptocurreny is we will end in this year, for me bitcoin is can survive even more than 30 years , and for me even bitcoin is we will not lasts forever it is still okay because it we will be very profitable until it is existing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Well i believe that bitcoin have a everlasting or forever because this wonderful bitcoin is the best and easy to success so that cannot down its just still hihg and highest because its just better work for us.
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 07:20:54 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

There might be a lot of crypto currencies that occurs, but bitcoin has still the highest value in the market and next is the ethereum. Based on the survey, the value of bitcoin this year 2018 dropped 75% from 100% because if you only observe the movement of the bitcoin then probably you’ll see the difference and you might end up thinking that bitcoin’s end is near. However, when it comes in replacing fiat, I really don’t think that it will happen because the values of crypto currencies are not stable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will never end, maybe the end of bitcoin in the past has much to predict will end, but now bitcoin has many changes the possibility of bitcoin will be much better in the eyes of the world because of assets As the future of investment is very good.
Activity: 125
March 12, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
If we think about the end of bitcoin then I suppose to say then it will come in its own season. There is a season for every activity. A season to plant and a season to harvest. A season to enjoy and a season to carry sorrow. A season to be strong and a season to be weak. A season to lose and a season to win. Every activities is decided by its own destiny whether we like it or not it will come. This is the normal play of life. In crypto bitcoin will come to end but will not be killed. The end in the movie doesn't mean never active anymore but rather it is the way of saying some is not yet written. It will coming soon for much better upgrading.

The end of the Bitcoin era has not come yet. The state just stopped the Bitcoin transaction and it has not been standardized.
And Bitcoin is more advanced and difficult to define. It is even more difficult to monitor and is used to money laundering and drug trafficking. So just can't develop too fast.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
Yes, theres possibility that the bitcoin will end if theres someone who are expert in hacking even thought the bitcoin have a strong security, so the bitcoin worker can need to update weekly to check the bitcoin forum so, we dont need to worried about bitcoin but if the bitcoin will end no one can work in bitcoin forum...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

Right bitcoin's price fall compaired to last years boom. But still it is good to invest while it is at its lower price because it might jump up the next couple of weeks to the rise again. It will not end. See in the exchanges the volume cap of the coin still huge and many are still trading on it. This is also the first crypto coin which gained the highest price of them all. Not too late to invest to take risk enough for you to accept and also chances of going down is happening but will rise up again.
Activity: 350
March 12, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

Could it be, or not.
One of the reasons that bitcoin exists is that in the future, humans need a secure, secure, self-governing economic security system, and what matters most is valuable. For that reason, I think bitcoin will still exist in the future.

However, the problem is bitcoin is still difficult to be accepted by the world. Many countries that have not yet legalized bitcoin, there are even countries that ban bitcoin. That's the reason why bitcoin ends one day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
If we think about the end of bitcoin then I suppose to say then it will come in its own season. There is a season for every activity. A season to plant and a season to harvest. A season to enjoy and a season to carry sorrow. A season to be strong and a season to be weak. A season to lose and a season to win. Every activities is decided by its own destiny whether we like it or not it will come. This is the normal play of life. In crypto bitcoin will come to end but will not be killed. The end in the movie doesn't mean never active anymore but rather it is the way of saying some is not yet written. It will coming soon for much better upgrading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
I think the possibility of ending up is a bit of a possibility because the future of the world is sophisticated and we see only now that technological progress is progressing and a government will continue to grow and bitcoin is a good quality technology in investing as well as safe storage of money and I am sure bitcoin can be in formalized and developed countries such as Japan have inaugurated bitcoin

If you are thinking to take bitcoins down, you will actually take down the whole internet. Now you can understand what amount of risk is required to hack the network of the bitcoin. This is one of the secured open networks. But there are some do’s and don’ts when it comes to bitcoin trading –
•   If you are going for bitcoin mining then be careful while buying equipments. Since most of them prove to be frauds, hence do your homework and avoid falling into traps.
•   Do not fall prey to binary tree businesses
•   Look for a transparent module and check the contract and fees before it comes out in public
•   Do make sure that you have done background check of the cloud miner
Activity: 465
March 12, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
Bitcoin is traded digitally and  more cryptocurrencies are increasing but bitcoin stands apart is due to the fact it's decentralised, meaning it isn't controlled by any one institution. I think bitcoin have a long life.
Activity: 38
March 12, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
To answer the TS question look at market capitalisation of Bitcoin, and ask yourself would any corporation with a comparable capitalisation come to end? If it even be so somebody will buy it for a rehab
Activity: 168
March 12, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
It was well known that bitcoin has its limitations and when it reaches that certain amount no BTC can be use but I think that other cryptocurrencies will takeover and I strongly believe that crypto currencies will be use in our everyday life and will continue to develop.
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies  you just have to be wise when to invest and how much are you willing to risk in that investment. But! who can tell but lets see if someone will do much better than bitcoin, as of bitcoin is bitocin.
Activity: 184
March 12, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

I do not think there is anything else that can replace bitcoin, at least in the near future. People are still trusting and investing in it
Activity: 62
March 12, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

i think, oneday bitcoin will come to an end sooner or later, and will be replaced by some better altcoins but until that, i hope bitcoin will rise more and more, growing and developing for me to keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 37
March 12, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

If survives this year, I think bitcoin will Last for a while
Activity: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:24:16 PM
No man. Its a digital crypto and there are many country use this crypto. Day by day demand is increasing. SO its not end any time.
Activity: 229
March 11, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
I do not think that the nearest bitcoin will disappear. I think that the future is bitcoin, now it becomes not as a crypto currency, but as a means of accumulating values. I hope that in the near future its price will grow very much.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
I Don't Think It Will End.
Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
I believe. Eventually, bitcoin will be a rare collection and even 0.000001 will be valued at couple fo dollars.
1 bitcoin would be like an apartment.
Pages:
Jump to: