Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 30. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
I think the possibility of ending up is a bit of a possibility because the future of the world is sophisticated and we see only now that technological progress is progressing and a government will continue to grow and bitcoin is a good quality technology in investing as well as safe storage of money and I am sure bitcoin can be in formalized and developed countries such as Japan have inaugurated bitcoin
That’s  the point bitcoin demand is still very high that’s the reason that bitcoin will survive. If more and more people interested to invest in bitcoin its demand will increasing simple law of demand. There is no ending or termination point for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most powerful crypto currency it will never goanna end its value and price grows much faster.
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
I think the possibility of ending up is a bit of a possibility because the future of the world is sophisticated and we see only now that technological progress is progressing and a government will continue to grow and bitcoin is a good quality technology in investing as well as safe storage of money and I am sure bitcoin can be in formalized and developed countries such as Japan have inaugurated bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
i think that is not possible because bitcoin demands is still high at the moment.
Activity: 66
March 10, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
think it will not be finished because the bitcoin will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already. Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patient waiting for the fork to end at 1/11 then you decide whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
BTC will not be finished in 10 years, because the current blockchain technology is very advanced technology, no other technology can replace it.

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 11:55:23 AM
As long as there will be investors, traders, and users, bitcoin wil never end. Today, bitcoin is continuously growing; bigger adoptation. More are becoming aware of it, thus resulting to more investors and users. And as the leading crypto today, i think bitcoin will still be in the system in the years to come.
Activity: 230
March 10, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I think the bitcoin shuan was heard and recognized all over the world because it does not end. The price of the bomb will be up and down that can not be avoided ..
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes,  I think Bitcoin will end, all things on this world has an end. And I think Bitcoin will be replace by other cryptocurrency, there were lots of Altcoins that have good potential to be the next number one cryptocurrency.

Is it too late to invest?

No, Bitcoin is still young and we have a lot of time and chance to invest again and again.

Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Maybe it has a chance to go down, Government or anyone that hate Bitcoin may find a way to take it down.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
I think it will not stop...as long as there is internet or communication there is the bitcoin. it just started. no one can stop even Bill Gate say no one can stop Bitcoin. bitcoin is the future electronic currency nothing else. now bitcoin is popular now and lot of people benefit bitcoin.
Activity: 360
March 10, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
There are chance that bitcoin will be down but let us remember that bitcoin will rise again if it is going down or dump. Bitcoin is hard to end because of its volume of investors. Bitcoin will not end that easily and I think many people will patronize more of bitcoin because of its secureness and its reliable to other people of having bitcoin. There are always advantages when it comes to bitcoin and I think this hard to destroy or end of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Of course Bitcoin will change. Otherwise it will degrade. But I will never believe that this currency can disappear. It's just impossible. Bitcoin consist a lot of money in itself and will last forever.
Activity: 229
March 09, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
No, bitcoin wouldn't be end because it is already made. As far as I know it couldn't be deleted easily. Another reason is now a days, many people are now patronizing bitcoin as their purchasing power in making transactions such as remittances, buying load, etc..
Activity: 798
March 09, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
no, bitcoin will not end any time soon but bitcoin will get higher and give higher price in time to come. I see it will happen and it is not easy for bitcoin to end and die.
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
At my opinion someday people should realize that bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency and will start using others more. Prices will also changes globaly.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 03:09:49 PM
Yes I believe every coin has a future. Because bitcoin the king of digital currencies is on and doing. Since all other coins are linked to it. Altcoins has a future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 09, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
I think not ever and ever. bitcoin has on that level where it can not be possible that bitcoin end. From that place bitcoin will go high and high more. The currencies face end when thier is no invest in that currency or their is no trade in that currency, while bitcoin have a good rate of invest even the value of the bitcoin was down, and the trade of the bitcoin was also active at that time.
Activity: 196
March 09, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

This is only the beginning, a little more time will pass for correction and bitcoin will go into growth
it's a beginning there is no doubt and its also a fact that in coming time bitcoin will go more fast and will become stable in market because in a short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its goals and target and there is also hope that bitcoin can be a global currency.
Activity: 353
March 09, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
I look at the strength of bitcoin today since the world are getting modern to modern I think bitcoin is fit. If all people in the future already a new class of modern people they also need a modern money and that was bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 307
March 09, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
I think Bitcoin will never end one day, because everyone, even the whole world already knows and feels Bitcoin is very helpful in a person's economic crisis. Maybe the government should support Bitcoin to stay alive in society, not to kill him, if Bitcoin is banned by the government, maybe everyone will refuse it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 08, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
I don't think so but I look at the strength of bitcoin today since the world are getting modern to modern I think bitcoin is fit. If all people in the future already a new class of modern people they also need a modern money and that was bitcoin.

The popularity the bitcoin had already achieve it is far that bitcoin will end. The only thing that can kill bitcoin if the members and people will not like bitcoin anymore and shift to another investments and leave the bitcoin technology.
Pages:
Jump to: