Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 31. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
bitcoin cant end with its incresing price in the trade market right now.
Activity: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

This is only the beginning, a little more time will pass for correction and bitcoin will go into growth
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Now bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity, he's a blockbuster father, I believe that his price will always grow up. At the moment the price is low, you can go to bitcoin
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
no. I don't think so. Bitcoin is the future of everything due to my opinion.
Activity: 55
March 08, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Bitcoin will never be end,Because crypto currency can't die anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 03:00:29 PM
One of the reasons why Bitcoin exists, is that in the future, humans need an economic security system that is very secure, self-regulating, and even valuable. so, in my opinion, bitcoin will not end, and of course still not too late to invest.

The first time Bitcoin is present, it can be said to be quite revolutionary, and even not far after that, comes a similar cryptocurrency, but different "caste" with Bitcoin like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc.  I think, bitcoin is difficult to replace by another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
March 08, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Hello!!! I think no need make panic here. I think in general it's was just start and we all will observe crypto spring but later. Good luck to all!
Activity: 95
March 08, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
That's not possible, but I think if bitcoin end could be 50 or 100 years later. But behind the bitcoin is still ETH
Activity: 79
March 08, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin will die if there is no electricity and internet
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 08, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
may and may not. No one can know bitcoin that will survive to ever. Because if bitcoin dies, all cryptocurrency will also die
Activity: 70
March 08, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
It pretty much ends for everyone of us that doesn't use it. The only way to help Bitcoin increase is to stop just buying it and actually use it a little more.
Only this way we add value to Bitcoin.
Activity: 30
March 08, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
Tidak mudah untuk mendapatkan pengganti bitcoin. Banyak kripto bermunculan untuk bersaing atau bahkan ingin menggantikan posisi bitcoin, namun sampai saat ini, belum ada yang mampu mengalahkan kredibilitas bitcoin di mata publik.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 02:32:18 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is still very popular and trusted for many people. it will never die
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
March 08, 2018, 02:30:01 PM
Why do you think bitcoin will end, No one knows when bitcoin will end and no one can predict when bitcoin, the creator of bitcoin also does not know bitcoin will last until when, and when bitcoin will end, I think bitcoin does not will end if bitcoin is still in demand by many people in the world, the more days the bitcoin enthusiasts are getting smaller instead of diminishing so I think bitcoin is of course not over yet.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 02:18:34 PM
it is unlikely that bitcoin will close quickly now bitcoin will advance with the number of people who invest by buying 1 BTC ,, but I do not know in 2040 bitcoin will close or vice versa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Bitcoin will survive for quiet a long time and its not to late to invest because there are many chances that bitcoin would reach its peak price. Someday in the future bitcoin will replaced by other new and more awesome technology that better than bitcoin.
Activity: 221
March 08, 2018, 01:46:27 PM
I don't think so, but if it'll happen, I believe another cryptocurrency will take the place of the bitcoin.
So it's unending for me Smiley

not easy to get a bitcoin replacement. a lot of crypto have sprung up to compete or even want to replace bitcoin position, but until this moment, no one has been able to beat the credibility of bitcoin in the public eye.
Activity: 162
March 08, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Bitcoin will never end even though this year bitcoin prices have declined, maybe now is a good time to buy bitcoin and I'm sure the price will go up in the next few months.
Activity: 316
March 08, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
I think bitcoin is very strong, as long as people want to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is difficult to finish, just look at the improvement, it is fast and the value is rising. Now another crypto money is coming, there is no requirement for bitcoin to be replaced with another crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
bitcoin will not end up bitcoin prices so increasing for the future because I think the number of the terader to invest in bitcoin increasingly more and keep on increasing just so for me no one can end the bitcoin as long as the supporters remain faithful
Pages:
Jump to: