Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 36. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 02:44:05 AM
Bitcoin will never end, national policy hits, and only money flows to other countries
Activity: 179
March 04, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
Basically for my own opinion i think it has no end. If you can see bitcoin is still growing and counting right now. Many ppl tried to join btc but some are failed to register. They want also to invest money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
no one knows if will bitcoin will end, no one knows about that, but as long as bitcoin is still growing , bitcoin is still having a good record , i think bitcoin will not going to end, there are a lot of big investor that investing in bitcoin. but for me bitcoin will not going to end.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:19:48 AM
For me i guess this is the always question here in Bitcoin if Bitcoin will end.For me no one knows what will happen in Bitcoin in the future no one can predict that Bitcoin will fall because Bitcoin price is not stable its price always go up and down but in my opinion it dependa again on the traders buyers and investors if Bitcoin will to be an end.
Activity: 30
March 03, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
yes there are other cyrptocurrencies now but it will not change the fact that bitcoin was the first decentralized digital currency. So I think it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to be replaced.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 03, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
honestly bitcoin will not be end, It can last as long as there are two nodes, which I can't imagine would be very hard to keep up in the future. I
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
March 03, 2018, 09:45:17 PM
I think that if the bitcoin does not end, the employees of the office are being paid by bitcoin. Bitcoin is doing business in the countryside. People are being benefited by investing here.
All the living will die and end up including bitcoin, we do not need to think that bitcoin can be forever there, better we use to make us rich because with us rich then we need not worry with anything.
Activity: 31
March 03, 2018, 09:36:12 PM
I think that if the bitcoin does not end, the employees of the office are being paid by bitcoin. Bitcoin is doing business in the countryside. People are being benefited by investing here.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 09:34:37 PM
Bitcoin will never end because it is the first currency in the world with the largest number of users, and it is never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 197
March 03, 2018, 09:29:56 PM
honestly bitcoin will not be end. eventhough its price is dropping but it recovers fastly. Many says that btc will come to an end but i think this crypto was the number one demand in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think not, bitcoin will not end but will continue to grow and many of the demand so bitcoin will remain the most popular digital currency
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 09:09:54 PM
Nothing lasts forever. Bitcoin has a stable state in cryptocurrency. It's price rises sometimes falls. But let's look forward positively in Bitcoin that if it can't last forever well atleast it will last a long period of time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
The Pitcone can not end, except for the danger stage it had last month, and there are people who trust the Pitcuins and can not act on it even if the price reached the minimum level because they own it when it was priced at $ 350 and less
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
March 03, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
The bitcoin does not end as long as the economy and the monetary cycle continue. also the bitcoin is ideal for people who want to stay anonymous.
Activity: 252
March 03, 2018, 05:35:35 PM
Everybody talking this and a lot of governments triying to end Bitcoin but as you see it is endless. Nobody can finish this project. Blockchain is the future and Bitcoin is core of it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
Will the bitcoin end? in my opinion bitcoin will not end, if there are still many people using bitcoin, let alone bitcoin has started many enthusiasts in some countries. so very many people like now depend on bitcoin to transact or for the means of investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:19:45 PM
I don't really know if bitcoin will end. Because there are countries that are making bitcoin as payment method. And some want a cashless society. One thing is sure for me. Bitcoin will last a long time.
Activity: 476
March 03, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Nothing lasts forever and the same applies for BTC, but it will certainly will not die because of lack of the masses' trust. BTC is already leading in market cap, meaning that more people are willing to invest in it. What MAY lead to the end of BTC however is government regulations
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
I feel instead of us worrying about if it will end or not.. lets take maximum advantage of it while its here and happening. But really, Bitcoin is gaining massive recognition from more and more people from around the world everyday. Investors investing... Traders trading and lots more.

Thinking about bitcoin ending now is unthinkable because its not happening anytime soon. Just start what you gotta do. No perfect tie to start trading or to invest in bitcoin. just start NOW!
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
March 03, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Btc will be no die if many people is still do and trust yo btc
I don't believe that bitcoin are dying and will be end, because until now they are still fluctuating and make a good movement of price in the market..

What proves Bitcoin will die because it is true at the moment I still see people holding Bitcoin and making transactions to every place.
No doubt it is true as people are invest so fast to bitcoin it is increasing the price of bitcoin everyday so high, so in future it will get more high it is not ending but it developing day by day, bitcoin made it easy to transact the money in a safely manner form one place to the other, bitcoin is helping a lot of people to increase them in wealth using signature campaign so they are able to invest now it is the main reasoned bitcoin is increasing it is not going to taste an till it is the end of the whole universe.
Pages:
Jump to: